Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
Ordered Saturday, delivered Wednesday, cheaper than most and FREE delivery. Email confirmation arrived with a guide on how to fit the blades - absolutely spot on customer service :-)
Needed some blades for my Range Rover - I would normally use Halfords but they did not stock them - found this company from search engine - used the online chat to get the right ones which was answered quickly and expert advice given - ordered online and Bosch quality items arrived the next day Royal Mail - Highly recommended and have saved the company details for future.
Quick and easy, at a reasonable price. Fast delivery. Good sturdy packaging. Very efficient, thank you.
First time dealt with wiper blades first class service a mistake Was made in the order spoke to customer service Ollie sorted out straight away sent replacement order before sending the wrong ones back highly recommended this company first class service from start to finish
I placed my order at noon on Sunday, and at 12.25 I received an email saying my order had been packed, complete with a postal tracking number! Impressive! (Even if the postal delivery was at normal mail speed)

The website is easy to use to identify the correct wiperblades for my car; the prices are reasonable; and the level of service is excellent. I've bought from wiperblades.co.uk before, and I'll happily do it again in future.
Got my order thanks in good time considering Covid and the cold and snow in the North.
Fitted one pair today (Lucas) all went fine, just time in use will tell for general use and strength. Thanks
Fantastic service form ordering to tracking. Chat function was also a real help in assisting with blade selection, apparently my car has a very specific fitting, limited the options and places to buy from. wiperblades.co.uk were the only place with any in stock and they were the cheapest as well! Great work!
excellent quality and service. Paid for next day delivery they arrived on time easy to fit 100% recommend. Have used before will always use in the future.
Excellent website told me which wipers I needed for my cars and with the option of alternative lower cost brand. Fast delivery, perfect, wouldn recommend
An excellent product that was easy to find, at an even more excellent price! Superb delivery and even though it wasn't needed, installation guidance also provided. Definitely recommend and will use again!
Absolutely 5* service all the way. I've bought several sets of blades from Wiper Blades Ltd using their very simple to navigate site.
Postage is very reasonable as are the prices of the blades.
Service is brilliant. Ordered the day the garage gave me an advisory about my blades during the MOT, fitted the next morning after they had arrived. Cannot ask for more than that!
Highly recommended.
Always the best quality blades at the cheapest price. Very quick delivery.
Professional service and fast delivery! Very good prices and I won’t shop anywhere else for my wipers. Thanks guys
Good product good service, Thanks
Arrived fairly quickly,easy instructions on how to fit,good quality product,excellent all round will buy and use again
Great site, I bought two sets of bosch blades for my car and my dads. Work a treat and were a bargain compared to a place that rhymes with Balfords. The car matching and fitting instructions were great too.
Very good product easy to fit with good online fitting instructions incase unsure . Delivery very prompt no issues.
Excellent service which made the process of finding my make specific wipers extremely simple and affordable. At least 60% cheaper than going through my main dealer (who incidently advised going elsewhere for them). Recommended site to all of my work colleagues. Many thanks.
Easy to fit, speedy service, have used your company a few times, good prices and quality would recommend.
Very quick service, blades dispatched within 24 hrs. Emailed to say they had been dispatched with tracking number. Then sent email with videos on how to fit the blades. I didn’t need the videos, but someone that does it’s very useful
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 9,347 reviews