Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd

About Wiper Blades Ltd: WiperBlades.co.uk is the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality wiper blades including Bosch, Valeo, Champion, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy

"Excellent service and quality product. I highly recommend this company. Best wiper blades I’ve ever had."
Posted 58 minutes ago
"I regularly replace my wiper blades and for the past few times have bought Wiper Blades own brand. Why? Good value, really slick website and delivery, mainly though they are top quality products, easy to fit, and do exactly what they are supposed to do."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Ordered the wrong blades (my fault)they were exchanged without problem and received back within 2 days. Excellent service."
"Absolutely amazing service and wipers fast delivery, i also got a free Bosch pen with my order. I always use this site the prices are very fair they keep you updates through email etc, I will be using again in the future. I always recommend this page to my friends and family since I found it online."
"One od The blade not working"
"Excellent site quick delivery and great price"
"Blade has a light weight construction , stiffening strip does not hold rubber on rear screen not having enough curvature."
"I have used wiper blades several times very good service l had a problem fitting my Lucas blades but a quick phone call and very helpful advice soon put me right, will use them again.."
"Excellent service"
"Excellent blade and very easy to fit"
"Good quality pleased"
"Great service and very competitily priced. delivered very quick I will definitely use this company again. Thank you"
"Delivery very prompt. Front and rear blades were well packaged and fitted easily to my Volvo XC70. On examination the Bosch blade set looked identical in every respect, including moulding details, to the old Trico blades - both made in China!! I suspect they are one and the same."
"Best wiper blades on the market"
"Competitive prices, good choice and rapid delivery. What's not to like?1111"
"Excellent service, easy to understand web site, fast efficient delivery times, plus any additional information on fitting etc readily available. Top company providing a top service."
"Once again spot on, great product, great service. Always use wiperblades for new blades."
"Great service great price"
"Simple to order he correct wipers, arrived quickly."
"Ex;cent fat service, competitive price. Easy to fit."
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 7,246 reviews