Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd

About Wiper Blades Ltd: WiperBlades.co.uk is the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality wiper blades including Bosch, Valeo, Champion, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Brilliant fast delivery of a high standard product. Great after sales service. Would definitely recommend."
"I always buy my wiper blades from your company always a great service and a fair price and after sales follow up."
"Excellent service and price"
"Excellent service. Great price, fast delivery and a choice of blades"
"I ordered a back windscreen wiper for my Hyundai i10. You sent me a front windscreen wiper. I emailed you a few weeks ago, which you obviously haven't received. I should like a refund for not only the wiper, but the postage I have paid too. Your thoughts Elizabeth Clugston"
"Repeat orders dealt with over the phone in minutes. Prompt delivery (next day optional). Vast range of choices but I have my favourite blades anyway. Serious value for money compared to high street buying."
"very good product easy to fit fast delivery"
"Bought a pair of Bosch wipers excellent product at a very reasonable price, quick delivery; easy to install."
"Poor quality"
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review.

Firstly, I am sorry to hear this - certainly not what we expect to hear. Please feel free to get in touch with us so we can put this right. Our telephone number is 01299 251130 or you can email us at help@wiperblades.co.uk

Kind regards

Ollie
Wiperblades.co.uk
"I have used them for several years, on various cars and find the website is easy to order from; delivery is usually prompt and I have never received an incorrect order."
"Super service well pleased with my blades fitted and used today only problem was removing the old ones would highly recommend this company thank you"
"I have previously ordered a Bosch wiper blade which comes with several fitments but after ordering a Wiper Blades replacement, which was less expensive and fitted perfectly within a couple of seconds then it's a no brainer for future orders. It really is an excellent product at a very competitive price!"
"Great prices and quick delivery have used this company before and will certainly use them again in the future highly recommend"
"Good company delivered quickly good product"
"Bought one of the wipers through Halfords which was nearly 1/2 the price although p&p took it to 1/4 less. Fast reliable delivery. Will buy from again!"
"Very good services and quick delivery!"
"VERY GOOD SERVICE"
"Ordered the autoexpress blades, they clear without any squeal or judder so its 5 stars from me and delivered within 48 hours"
"Quality Product at reasonable price, plus the bonus of speedy delivery. Thoroughly recommended."
"Yes Recieved Blades In Good Time Excellent Service And Very Cheap Would Defo Use Again."
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 7,703 reviews