Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
An all round excellent service. Prices are definitely cheaper than the likes of Halfords but for same quality brands. I bought front and rear bosch wiper blades and couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend this seller and if you are worried about fitting your wipers. Let me just say this, “if you can tie your shoelaces, you can fit your own car wipers. It’s that easy!”
Ordered a set of Bosch Aerotwin Wipers from the Wiper Blades Ltd website...they were the cheapest even after searching ECP, eBay and Amazon etc. Incredibly they were delivered the very next day by Royal Mail, securely packaged and in perfect condition. Absolutely fantastic service...5 Stars from me.
Brilliant service and very quick delivery.
Great prices, super quick deliver and very easy to fit !!

What are you waiting for get ordering from Wiperblades.co.uk you won't be disappointed!!
Excellent service, everthing arrived as planned and in exceptional condition.
An excess of Hermes has left its mark.
All the best
Absolutely brilliant customer service, express dispatch and top wipers quality.
I have a Hyundai i20 2017.
following the disaster with the deflectors I bought from Climair,I thought I'd never get a spare part from 3rd party companies .
I gambled once more and bought wipers from Wiperblades.co.uk.
They fitted on well like originals.
I like the way it cover up the hook and hides it well.
I paid for 3 for £26.10+£4.25 for shipping.
I took one star back because of the feedback app gave me struggle I could not access the photo files properly.
It does not address my photo files .
So far so good.I will update as I go.
Order was prompt
Came 48 hours as ordering said was able to track ref. Roylmail.
Will order again.
Thankyou wiperblades ltd.
A great company to deal with and quality wiper blades
Excellent product for the price received it in good time and fitting was easy. Would use them again
I have used these guys for a number of years to purchase wiper blades, and have never been disappointed on delivery..price..or quality.

keep up the good work.
Delivery as per 48 hours service well packaged fitted to car in 2 minutes. Did have Bosch blades fitted previously from wiper blades.co.uk. However tried their brand this time. Absolutely spot on will buy again 👍
Fast delivery and the best price around
I’ve used them a few times now. Entering your car reg makes it easy to get the right product. Prices are great and delivery is quick. A great service.
Top quality products and service
Excellent, order process simply and quick, great prices for top quality brands, order arrived quickly. Fitted the wiper blades in about 2 Mins. Will use again for wiper blades for my wife’s car.
Great company to deal with.
Wiper Blades at very competitive prices and a 1st class service
Would highly recommend
Used this company for years now, top quality wipers which are easy to order(just put in your car reg) on a easy to navigate web site with quick delivery, and they even have informative video's showing you how to fit the wipers to your car.
Hi there, I ordered my first set of windscreen wipers from Wiper blades ltd for my sons VW Polo 1.2 I mistakingly ordered the wrong rear wiper . Very quickly Wiper Blades corrected my mistake and the day after I received my order. All I can say is the customer service and quality of product and price were superb. This type of service isn’t forgotten and I will be using these guys for my family’s vehicles ! I’m currently awaiting my other half’s Mini wipers! Well done!
Regards Steve Belding
This is the third time I have purchased wiper blades both Bosh & their own brand from Wiper Blades Ltd. The products are excellent. The delivery is quick.
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 9,108 reviews