Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
Very efficient service. First class product. Have purchased from the company before and never had any issues.
Items arrived as expected and on time. I found the items to be competitively priced and it was easy to find the right size for my car.
Great wiper blades, they look like the original set. Fantastic quantity and great price will recommend and buy again, Thanks
Great service, one of the cheapest sites for blades.Arrived quickly
Excellent price and service.
Found them online after looking in the usual places locally (but every price seemed too high). Found the ones I thought were the right ones but had an online chat with Nik and even, at his request, sent him two photo's by e mail. I received an instant response and proceeded to order them. Free delivery and they arrived two days later. Brilliant price and very easy to fit. I highly recommend this company and will use them again.
Click the make and model Click for the blades Paid and delivered Two clicks fitted Simple and a great price
First class service, good price A+.
Excellent wiper blades as usual, but I was having problems removing the old ones from my Renault Clio. I phoned customer services and the gentleman said he'd had the same issues when replacing his mother in laws, so resorted to WD40 which did the trick. I tried the same using silicon spray, left it for a while to penetrate and the old blades came of easily. Thanks for the tip and best wishes to the mother in law!
good blades cheap quick delivery
Needed new wiper blades for motorhome. Went to wiper blades.co.uk. Quickly found what I was looking for. Good prices and very fast delivery. Have previously purchased from them before and will do so again.
Very easy to search their website, just put in my reg No. and all the options for my car appeared. Delivery was prompt, pricing was cheaper than my dealer quoted, and fitting was straightforward. Third time I have used them.
The blades arrived in time and were easy to fit. Now working very well in rain.
Brilliant service and great prices
I ordered the Bosch and Wiperblades own brand of wipers. In my option the Wiperblades own brand are real easy to fit work silently last for ages and are a good deal cheaper than the Bosch.
Very swift delivery and extremely simple to fit. I have used Wiper Blades several times and have always been impressed.
Good service, quick and efficient delivery, great products at excellent price.( Half the price of dealer blades). I recommend the Michelin standard blades, clear much better than Kia genuine spoiler blades at double the price. Well done and thankyou, Wil definitely use again and recommend to friends n family
Good price arrives on time and always have the blades I need.
Great products, super fast delivery!
Used wiper blades for the 1st time would definitely use again , good selection of compatible wipers for my vehicle ,good price better than high street quick delivery and communication updates on status of delivery. Would definitely recommend
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 9,529 reviews