Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
Ordered, despatched and fitted to my car in less than 24hrs. Perfect!
I'm very impressed with the service provided by Wiper Blades Ltd. The website is simple to use and my particular blades were easy to find. There were a few suitable options available which varied in price, but were all great value compared with other online sites. Delivery was swift and fitting was easy. I can't fault Wiper Blades Ltd in any way. I will recommend them and I'll be a return customer myself.
I had a problem understanding the fitting instructions on the wiper blades . Spoke to a very well informed man ,who patiently talked me through the process. My Fiat Ducato Motorhome is resplendent with new blades. Thank you for your help.
Very good site for wiper blades. Competitive price. Recommended to all. Delivery was fast as well.
Great service. Blades arrived next day. Couldn't work out how to fit them. Phoned up to ask about returning them. The person who answered the phone (with no waiting time) talked me through how to do it. It needed a bit of pressure to remove the fitting it came with. Very easy in the end. Delighted with the service.
Great price! Easy to use website. Excellent choice. Even fitting videos. Cheers
Ordered 3 blades for my i40, arrived incredibly quickly, fitted a treat and really easy. Order a set for the wife's 4x4 Happy days 🙂
2nd order recently - ordered Monday, arrived Wednesday, great price - highly recommend.
We have used Wiper Blades Ltd services on a number of occasions & found them to be excellent. This time we purchased a full front set. What a joy the blades came with the correct fitment's no need to select from half a dozen supplied. We fitted all three blades in less than 10 minutes.
Great service thank you. Easy ordering online, they arrived in 3 days and well packaged.
Love these wipers, will be ordering more from this company again. They came with attachments that fitted my car and more attachments for others. Thanks guys
Very reasonably priced, arrived early, very easy to fit. Would definitely buy again.
Received promptly, fitting video very helpful.
Good price and very quick service would recommend
First class service and speedy delivery. Good choice and price too for my wiper blades. Very easy to fit (MINI), don't know why most manufactures make difficult-to-fit blades.
Easy to fit,no drag or tramlines.Excellant service super fast delivery
Super service - very quick, good quality product.
Easy ordering process, with good guidance on choosing the right version of the product. Prompt delivery. Good guidance on removing old parts and fitting new parts.
Quick delivery, great quality, fair price. Fitting instructions easy to follow. Will definitely use again when i need new wiper blades.
Brilliant quick service can not be faulted
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 9,651 reviews