Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Wiper Blades Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2017
Mr Simon Cornwell
More Photos & Videos
First I received the wrong wipers but they quickly sent me the correct ones and a freepost label to send the others back. Their online 'chat' system is great..
Really good prices and very fast delivery. Great communication too, with tracking link and follow up email.
I bought the wipers as an upgrade to the latest design for my for my Jeep. The blades arrived within 48 hours, securely packaged. Fitting was a doddle and took less than five minutes. They look great on the car and work perfectly. Finally they were good value for money, I will definitely use Wiper Blades Ltd again for my other cars.
Great product, good prices and fantastic delivery.
Will definitely use again.
Fast, efficient, puurrffeecct!
Site was very easy to navigate great price and a prompt delivery
Very easy website to follow, you type in your VRN, and a drop down menu offers you a selection of wiper blades.
Blades arrived within 3 days and included detailed instructions of how to fit..
Fantastic value for money easy to fit fantastic service too
Really good price and quality and very easy to fit, very pleased thank you
Good service but Sent wrong size For one blade can’t be bothered to send it back so orders another one silly me but more profit for you lol
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your review - very sorry to hear this. Please feel free to get in touch, my email is oliver@wiperblades.co.uk - we certanly do not want our customer to feel this way.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Ollie
Wiperblades.co.uk
Brilliant service, very fast delivery, and the windows blades were the best iv ever bought. Will only buy from here in future, very pleased with everything.
Premium quality wiper blades at budget prices. Quick delivery. Will use them again.
Efficient & speedy process & delivery, excellent quality product. Would definitely recommend & purchase from again.
They are perfect. The service was brilliant and will be ordering again
Best company for wiper blades ..full stop..
The blades arrived promptly and were a competitive price however the windscreen fitter who fixed our chipped screen said the Bosch blades were not as good quality as the blades fitted as manufacturers original equipment. But good enough for the job. Our old blade was split.
VERY HELPFUL COMPANY. I ASKED WHAT SIZE OF WIPER BLADES FOR MY NISSAN ALMERA TINO, I REQUESTED BOSCH. AND IMMEDIATELY WAS SHOWN THE SIZES REQUIRED. DELIVERED VERY QUICKLY WITH COMPREHENSIVE FITTING INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW. A VERY GOOD PRICE. AND THEY WORK PERFECTLY! I HAVE NOW LEFT A YEARLY REMINDER SO I CAN CHANGE THE WIPER BLADES ANNUALLY. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Have bought many sets of wiper blades over the years and never have any hesitations to order from wiper blades. Great service and great products.
Perfect and easy to fit thank you
Excellent product. Michelin wiper blades, excellent email informing me of fitment. Next day delivery even during lockdown!πŸ˜€
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 8,706 reviews