Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd

About Wiper Blades Ltd: WiperBlades.co.uk is the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality wiper blades including Bosch, Valeo, Champion, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

How would you rate Wiper Blades Ltd ?

"I have used this company for years and have recommended without reservation to family and friends. First class service, advice, choice, quality and price. I never go anywhere else"
"Thank you, arrested alright. Cheers. Vic"
"Am a young 65 and still working full time. You’re wipers are good and very reasonably priced. I am very happy with them. It has become in my petrol days a standing joke that its easier to replace an engine than to change wipers on any car. Im afraid to say that these were the worst ever for fitting. It would be impossible to find a more complicated way to fit and must be a brilliant engineer that designed them for complexity. NITEMARE it was a bloody nitemare. A year at college needed to work out is essential. Thank you."
"Blades are great , easy to fit and a great price ."
"A most excellent service. I have used your services several times before and not been disappointed. I will keep using you, especially as your prices are so keen."
"On time at a good price, could not be faulted."
"Excellent service and very good price"
"Brilliant service. When I was wasn't sure about something they emailed me back, with a video showing what I needed to do. Just a quality service and the product is working well."
"Ordered 2 sets of wipers, great service on delivery and the wiper performance. Would and do recommend Wiper Blades Ltd to family & friends."
"Bsosch Wiper blades, 2 front and one rear arrived after one day of order to Wiper Blades Ltd. We're easy to fit and of expected qualiy. Well packaged and at good price....excellent service, will definitely use this company again !"
"Goods came on time , everything as expected no problems"
"Wiper baldes ordered arrived today (Bosch Aero Twin). The video sent via e-mail was very useful for demonstrating removal of old blades & fitting new ones. Only took 2 mins to watch and had the new blades safely fitted in less than a minute. Clear correspondence from wiperblades.co.uk - very pleased with the purchase and worked out far cheaper than buying at local Halfords."
"Why not posted to Spain ! Like most other companies"
"Delivery brilliant. Fitted these (Bosch) blades with no problems whatsoever. Best blades I have ever had. Would certainly buy again."
"I ordered a full set of Bosch wiper blades for my Kia Picanto...My Kia car book said that the back wiper had to be fitted by an expert but your video showed it is simple to do and does not need a mechanic. The delivery service was excellent, the price was very good and i would and will recommend you to other drivers."
"Very quick and professional. Very competitive deal. In Audi they wanted to charge me (rip me off) £48. Wiper Blades for the same blades with delivery charged me £26. Thank you. I will definitely come back to you in the future."
"Great price and service. Would recoomend"
"Order both front and back wipers, arrived very quickly. The "how to" video ensured that the replacement went without tears. This was the first time I have used this company and while they are not the cheapest you sometimes get what you pay for. Will now use Wiper Blades for all my future requirements."
"100%"
"Very reasonable and very fast delivery"
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 7,016 reviews