Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
Wiper Blades Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2017
Mr Simon Cornwell
More Photos & Videos
After Europart took forever to deliver the incorrect wiper blades, I found these guys, who delivered the correct blades in 3 working days.
The blades arrived promptly and were a competitive price however the windscreen fitter who fixed our chipped screen said the Bosch blades were not as good quality as the blades fitted as manufacturers original equipment. But good enough for the job. Our old blade was split.
Arrived promptly and customer service good with follow up emails and wipers seem a good fit. Can't give FIVE stars because I have no idea as too how they will perform over time. I'd expect to get around three years service outb of a set.
Albert L J Hall
Many thanks.
Took quite sometime delivery maybe because covid19. Packaging well and goods excellent
service very good and price very good
Order dispatched quickly and arrived on time within 3 days.
Great service arrived very promptly and at a fair price will definitely recommend and use again
Very prompt service and a great product fantastic price too. The blades were as good as what was originally on my car.if not better
My purchase this time arrived and was short of a part.....made contact had the missing part the following day ... good service ..
Excellent company, prompt delivery... however, the Lucas wiper blades I purchased aren't very good compared to whichever brand Vauxhall fit to their new cars... they don't seem to wipe the windscreen in both directions... disappointed with what I thought would be a decent wiper blade 🙁
Hi Mr. Hammond,

Thank you for your review, very sorry to hear the blades are not performing as they should. Have you removed the protective strip from the blades?

If so then please feel free to contact me at oliver@wiperblades.co.uk call our Customer Service Team on 01299 251130 and we can discuss your order and sent a replacement or a different brand if you wish.

Kind regards

Ollie
Wiperblades.co.uk
Thanks guys
Fitted perfect and good price
Great blades at a good price, arrived quickly. However, the box was damaged and I thought the blades would be bend but fortunately, they were ok. Will buy again in the future.
They where just what I was looking for
I bought. Two sets of Bosch wiperblades. The wiperblades blandes are very good , however price included freigt and local VAT are horrenous. This company does not substact the UK vat when sending orders to NON EU country
Hi Arvid,

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that the price you paid is minus the VAT, all VAT is deducted in the checkout when a non-UK country is selected.

If you would like me to email you the breakdown of your order please get in touch, my email address is oliver@wiperblades.co.uk

Kind regards

Ollie
Wiperblades.co.uk
Excellent, received a very speedy delivery service
Delivered as promised easy to fit.
BH I easy to fit these bosch wipers at a very competitive price.
Good value