Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
After search of the best wipers, Wiper Blades.co.uk came up in an Auto Express test. Delivery was swift, and fitting was really easy, only thing id like to see is something to cover the clip and the wiper arm, its not very asthetically pleasing, but that aside, they do a great job, waiting for a proper downpour now!
Good blades and excellent postal service
Great choice of wiper blades at very competitive prices speedy delivery
S very smooth process
A painless experience. Value for money
No problems, fast service,good service, good quality
Very affordable and quick delivery. The only small problem encountered was the metal dust caps i ordered, one completely disintegrated in my fingers. Otherwise i recommend Wiper Blades.
Very happy with the service
My order for wiper blades arrived on time, packaging to one blade wrapper arrived torn at the top end, the blade itself appears to be o.k.
Vary good just what I need
Good quality product, despatched fairly quickly but badly let down by post office delivery. I consider over two weeks from order to delivery far too long. Otherwise it would be 5stars
Good quality blades with useful videos on line to aid fitting
I have a Hyundai i20 2017.
following the disaster with the deflectors I bought from Climair,I thought I'd never get a spare part from 3rd party companies .
I gambled once more and bought wipers from Wiperblades.co.uk.
They fitted on well like originals.
I like the way it cover up the hook and hides it well.
I paid for 3 for £26.10+£4.25 for shipping.
I took one star back because of the feedback app gave me struggle I could not access the photo files properly.
It does not address my photo files .
So far so good.I will update as I go.
Very competitive price, fast delivery. The blades leave a slight water trace sometimes, they may not be quite as good as the market leaders but for the price I am very happy. My choice however was mainly based on the fact that they provided the correct fitting for my BMW 435i. The fitting provided by the market leader did not quite fit my blade holders.
Easy to order, are a good price, delivered as promised.
Easily changed seems a quality product but not had long enough to give a fair judgment.
Easy to order and arrived promptly
Great service. Quick delivery. The wipers were easy to fit and look great on my mini. The flat blades look much better than the old ones and was very pleased with the price. Will definitely buy again and fit myself when needed.
Originally I was sent the wrong wiper blades and when I made the company aware of the issue they moved very quickly to send out the correct blades. The service was quick and efficient and the quality of the product is very good
Very good description of the products on sale and quick dispatch with very good tracking
Excellent service and product range as always at wiperblades.co.uk. My only wish would be for P&P to be included free of charge, as often this makes the company a little more expensive than rival suppliers. I find this a shame as I would happily use them more often were the overall costs slightly more competitive.
Great service i.e fast dispatch of Bosch wiper blades that I have bought in reasonable price. Will definitely use Wiper Blades Ltd website for future purchases and recommend to anyone looking for quality wiper blades.
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 9,432 reviews