Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
Great prices and great service. Order arrived within 24 hours. Would highly recommend Wiper Blades Ltd.
Used Wiper Blades for the first time who delivered my order quickly & the price was very good. Will use again for my other car.
Blades arrived quicker than expected, great quality and easy to fit. Highly recommended.
Nice and easy to fit and they are working well
Quick delivery, came within 3 days from when I placed order, great value for money easy to fit, great quality
Will certainly be buying again when they need replacing
highly recommend
Delivery was really quick. The window wipers were really easy to fit.
Wiper blades arrived really quickly, and oh so simple to put on, I don't know why but have always struggled with wiper blades but these bad boys were as simple as.....me I guess. Good quality will definitely order from you again.
Only place i buy my wipers from, have purchased from this company for many years now, always excellent service, fast delivery, always well packed and all for a very fair price, they have a customer for life.
Excellent service. Very good price. Fast delivery. The Lucas blades I bought were the easiest I have ever fitted. They perform very well. I found WiperBlades.Co.UK in a Google search, after 2 failed attempts to get the correct blades from another more well known online car parts supplier. I shall use again. Definitely recommended.
Our order was received swiftly, the blades were good quality and the price was reasonable.
Quality part quickly delivered at a good price. Have used before and will use again. Thanks
good choice of brands at competitive prices
Delivered quickly and well packed
Will use again
At last a company that sells wipers that not only fit my car but clears all the water off my windscreen. So happy bought 3 sets and will order from here again. 👍
Good service good price good blades
Excellent service. Quick order and arrived earlier than advised. Fitting easy and saved a packet!
The Wiper blades arrived in good time in the post.I was extremely happy with the quality of the wiper blades and would recommend friends in the future to order from this company.
Superb product’s and quick delivery you can’t ask for more
Excellent blades,quick delivery and best price,i always use this company.
Good quality easy to fit
Excellent service, quick delivery and good product.
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 9,470 reviews