Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
wrong blade
Hi Karl,

Very sorry to hear this, we have a great team who can help you with this. Please feel free to contact us at info@wiperblades.co.uk or on 01299 251130.

Dreadful delivery service 10 days still waiting with no sign of
a delivery time .
Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear that your order has not yet arrived - 10 days is too long to wait, my colleague Nik is looking in to this so I will ask him to call you.

Wiperblades.co.uk
Sadly the wipers didn’t fit my car model. Very dissapointed as clearly stated on the webpage that it is suitable for my car type and year. Don’t think going to use this page again to match my car model.

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear the blades you ordered did not fit your vehicle. I'd like to put this right, please feel free to contact me on 01299 251130 or email me at oliver@wiperblades.co.uk to discuss your order.

We can either offer you a full refund or find suitable replacements and exchange them for you.

Wiperblades.co.uk
The wiper blades sent do not fit my make and model of car I will not order Telford them again
Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for your review.

Very sorry to hear this, I'd like to rectify this for you so please feel free to email me at oliver@wiperblades.co.uk.

Wiperblades.co.uk
I had to use the old fittings as the new ones wouldn’t fit, bit of pain as the plastic was very brittle on the old ones. Buy genuine as they fit perfect .

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that you had to use the original clips, it could be the incorrect clips were put inside the box or perhaps the incorrect clips were used as there can be multiple clips inside the packaging. Please feel free to email me and I will sort this for you - my email is oliver@wiperblades.co.uk

Wiperblades.co.uk
Wrong wiper blades came would not fit just as well we are still in lockdown
Hi Mr. Holmes,

Thank you for your review - I am sorry to hear the wrong blades have arrived.

Could you contact me via email at oliver@wiperblades.co.uk so we can put this right for you?

Wiperblades.co.uk
Ordered wiper blades for my E class Mercedes coupe. Tried to call the sales office several times but gave up in the end. May need to go to Mercedes to buy a pair.
Didn't recognise my vehicle registrations number and didn't list my vehicle in the drop down menu. Common vehicle as well! Wipe Blade Specialists?
Hi there,

I am sorry to hear this, please feel free to email me at oliver@wiperblades.co.uk if you require any assistance - I would like to know why the registration number search did not work as it is usually very reliable.

Wiperblades.co.uk
I did not get the product I ordered and they refused to pay the shipping back cost. I am very disappointed.
Repeatedly sent wrong blades. Frustrating time wasting and annoying
Doesn’t fit to my car gave the Reg also not suitable ,waste my money for return post
Hi Mr. Lee,

I am sorry to hear this, I have checked your order and we have now received and refund your order in full. I would like to check what went wrong with your order so please feel free to email me at oliver@wiperblades.co.uk

WiperBlades.Co.Uk
Not wiper blades the company but the Bosch blades I brought had them on the car just over a month rear blade already not wiping the screen properly the fronts are a bit better but overall very disappointed
Hi Steve,

Thank you for your review.

Firstly, I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your order - certainly not what we expect to hear. We will like to rectify this so please feel free to contact us on 01299 251130 or email me at oliver@wiperblades.co.uk

Poor quality
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review.

Firstly, I am sorry to hear this - certainly not what we expect to hear. Please feel free to get in touch with us so we can put this right. Our telephone number is 01299 251130 or you can email us at help@wiperblades.co.uk

Wiperblades.co.uk
One od The blade not working
Hi Mr. Wojcik,

Thank you for your review, we are very sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your order - certainly not what we expect to hear.

Please feel free to get in touch so we can resolve this for you, my email is oliver@wiperblades.co.uk or you can call us on 01299 251130.

Why not posted to Spain ! Like most other companies
Bought the Bosch wiper blades recommended by the website, first serious rain on the motorway the driver side blade gave up, had to cope with the metal frame scratching my windshield for half an hour. Very disappointing.

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear this, certainly not what we expect from any of the brands we sell. Please feel free to contact us by email or phone - my email is oliver@wiperblades.co.uk or our telephone number is 01299 251130.

Wiperblades.co.uk
Ordered wiper blades for my 2017 SEAT ATECA.
The site said that the bosch A864S will fit, but the site didn't mentioned the the wipers will fit only RHD.
I live in Israel which is LHD.
Contacted Wiperblades.co.uk and they said: "Your Problem, not ours"
Why do they offer international shipping if the wipers only fit RHD.
Worst costumer service i've ever experienced.
Hi there,

I am sorry you feel this way, I can assure we did not reply 'your problem, not ours'. We ask customers with left hand drive vehicles to check the fitting by emailing us prior to ordering. As this was not done the blade you received would not fit, as mentioned in our emails you are more than welcome to return the blades to us for a refund.

Oliver
Wiper blade for Yaris was nothing like the one fitted by OEM despite using registration number on your website and buying Bosch product as suggested.
Purchased one from Halfords easily. Waste of money, won't use again.
Hi Neil,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear this, we have a very friendly and pro-active Customer Service Department who are happy to assist you with this, we could have looked into the matter and rectified it before buying elsewhere. Please feel free to call us on 01299 251130 or email oliver@wiperblades.co.uk

Oliver
The drivers side would just not wipe cleanly no matter what I did and I'm an engineer!
Binned it and had to buy another at the cost of £12!
Hi Stuart,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your order, we could have exchanged or refunded the blade for you - if you would like to speak to us please feel free to call on 01299 251130 or email oliver@wiperblades.co.uk

Wiperblades.co.uk
Unfortunately the last 3-4 inches of the passenger wiper blade doesn’t touch the window screen. The drivers side about a inch each end fails to touch the screen.

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear this, certainly not what we expect from any of our brands. Please feel free to contact us on 01299 251130 to discus this and arrange a replacement.

Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 9,351 reviews