Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
Ordered wiper blades late Friday afternoon, and arrived first post Monday at half the price of Halfords, what's not to like, thanks for the quick service.
They were by far the best prices I saw out there and they came quickly I forgot to get the back one but will be ordering from them without question.
Great prices, super quick deliver and very easy to fit !!

What are you waiting for get ordering from Wiperblades.co.uk you won't be disappointed!!
This company has the best Customer Services ever. Nothing is too much trouble for Nik & Olly & when they say that customer satisfaction means everything they certainly go all out to acheive that goal Brilliant!!!!

David T
Mini Main dealer £60 but no stock. Halfords £42 also no stock, Wiper Blades £21 in stock next day del, don’t waste your time looking round it’s a no brainier!
I bought a set of wipers that arrived fine but on first use one snapped clean off. But I spoke to there customer service team who where top notch and very apologetic about it and offered me a full refund. But as I need wiper blades I asked if I could get some other blades that was no problem they upgraded the wipers and I had then the next morning. Now that is service
I had trouble fixing my new wiper blades.
I used the LiveChat and was helped by Nik, who was very patient and checked over what I was doing, after going back to and fro, I managed to fit the wipers easily, only took seconds!
I wont tell what I did wrong, its embarrasing!!
Nik was not all patronising, but very clear and encouraging!
I will not hesitate to recommend Wiper Blades to others, and I saved £12 off Halfords prices as well!
great service at a fantastic price,i will
use them again.
Saved over 50% on the quote from my dealership, and the quality of the products more than matches the OEM kit. The products were well-packaged and delivered to promise. Very happy with the service and will be recommending to friends and family.
Very well packed and a perfect fit.
Awesome!!
One of the best wiper blades on the market
Great buy thank you
Just received my bosch aerotwin wiper blades and what a difference they have made! My windowscreen has never been this clean with the old ones (not bosch).
Very fast delivery and really happy with my purchase. Definitely recommend to anyone that's after wiper blades! Thank you.
Ordered TRICO w/blades for my Skoda as I used to sell these decades ago and they were excellent quality and value. They still are and delivery was super fast.
Great value for money.Excellent delivery service
Excellent service very prompt no problems at all. Would recommend.
Very good product excellent price & very easy to fit
Well done good job
Fantastic service, thanks for sorting my problem so efficiently.
Well what can I say the service was very good fast shipping and the wiper blades are just awesome best I've ever had bosch aero twin just amazing will definitely be using again fantastic quality
THANKS FOR MY NEW WIPERS VERY GOOD SERVICE NICE ONE
Efficient service at a good price with quick delivery
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 9,280 reviews