Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
customer service
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Absolutely love my new bag - gorgeous and beautifully packaged. Will be buying again. Excellent
Always beautifully presented love all my purchases thank you šŸ˜Š
Really love the bright colour. The long strap is good - a better version. New zip with the ability to put a lock on. Height quality materials and craftsmanship. Thank you Wills Bees x
Just stunning. High quality and beautifully made. The shop is amazing, the staff are delightful, I love Salcombe and I love WBB! Thank you Wills Bees Bespoke.
Love this bag . Have 2 other if your pieces one being a coin purse & the other a clutch but this is by far my favourite.
I first came across them at badminton and fell in love with their products! So well made to the highest quality. Could not recommend more
Beautiful bag - I love it. So nicely made. You can feel the quality in the material. Happy šŸ bee! And would would buy again Thank you!
In love with my octavia bag, the colour is so vibrant, and the quality of the materials is second to none! And the personalisation is the cherry on top of an already fantastic cake! I’m already saving for my next purchase!
I love my purchase and the service from start to finish was excellent
Thanks to your great team, we have our beautifully made product. Our delivery took a long while but the team were very helpful and quick to help rectify the situation. Will definitely order from Will Bees again, thank you!
so sorry to hear this we will look into asap and update you shortly.
Lovely bag but a bit small
Gorgeous bags, I love them all!
Brill quality and arrived quickly
A super notebook, thank you for getting it to me in time for Christmas! All the best, Olly
Just perfect, from customer service, delivery and the actual product!!
Great product, service and very fast delivery!
High quality product as always. Delivery perfect especially as busy season. Packaging of high standard. Brings back memories of Salcombe. Definitely recommend
It is for a 21st gift.......I’m sure my daughter will love it..........she spottted it back in September!! Your service was excellent.many thanks.
Fantastic, quality and service...as always. Much appreciated, thankyou
The product is good but the response from admin is poor. Sent emails to which they haven't replied and certainly not within the 24 hours mentioned.
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.87 based on 358 reviews