Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Absolutely gorgeous - personalized - love it - bought one for me and one for my friend - LOVE LOVE LOVE - thanks - also very quick delivery *****
Absolutely delighted with this bag. Quality is excellent as was order through to delivery.
The fastest service ever! Beautiful item delivered in super fast time. Never had a problem. Lovely gifts 10/10
Beautiful bag and matching purse, lovely personalised touch, will definitely need to purchase again to add to collection 😀
High quality goods and excellent service. Will definitely be buying again.
So much choice! Great Price for a British Handmade bag. Perfect gift and really quick delivery. Whether you visit in store or online great experience. Highly recommend.
My bag is absolutely stunning and having my name printed on it is beautiful. Thank you so much. Fabulous service 😊
Lovely product, very quickly dispatch, would recommend.
Fabulous products, super service and quick delivery. What's not to love?
Hi. I received my bag and absolutely love it. However purchasing camel was probably not a wise move as it has already got marks on it. Can you confirm how to remove these. It shows up everything. Thank you.
Lovely little bag, beautifully made and excellent delivery
Excellent service and beautiful bags. My third purchase for presents!
It hasn’t arrived yet. Would you please track it through the Royal Mail to see where it is?

Haha, it came this afternoon!! YAY, that was pretty good.
I bought a small coral bag for a friend for her birthday. It’s beautiful. My turn next!
Very quick delivery and amazing quality bags. I purchased the premium Diana in signature Blue velvet bee print And the rucksack in black signature bee print and I love them both! Great quality leather, the backpack is a lovely size, not too big but can hold everything I need to carry around. I also called the store to enquire about an item that was out of stock and the staff were very helpful and friendly
My Liberty print saddle bag is beautiful, so well made, the strap is the perfect length. The service was exceptional, the team couldn’t have been more helpful.
Excellent clutch bag 🥳🥳
Never fails- look no further. Please can we have some Harris tweed saddle bag fronts? Everything is gorgeous.
I really love the purse I purchased as a present. Beautifully packaged and sent. I will be buying more, well done Will Bees.
Beautiful little purse, perfect size and lovely soft suede
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.90 based on 604 reviews