Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke

About Will Bees Bespoke: Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy

"Excellent quality product, very promptly delivered. Something a bit different with personalisation for our grandsons 21st birthday."
"Saw your stand at Chelsea Flower Show and loved it. Ordered clutch for a birthday gift and delighted with it and the quick service - 10/10"
"What amazing products!"
"Love my 3 bangles and everytime I look at them I remember my fabulous holiday in Devon The girls were so lovely and really helpful I will be back next year for sure!!!"
"Everything about Will Bees Bespoke is luxury! The service in store is excellent, everyone is so friendly, informative & clearly passionate about such great products. This is my 3rd Will Bees Bespoke purchase & yet again I am over the moon. Can't wait to come back to Salcombe again next Summer for some more treats."
"Loved my see through make up bag. Well made, and exactly what I needed."
"Love everything I have ever purchased from WBB! The quality of the products is excellent as is the customer care. Have recommended Will Bees to a number of friends and I know they’ve all been delighted with their products. Highly recommend!"
"The clutch bag is beautiful - it is not the first Will Bees Bespoke purchase I have made so I knew the quality and design would be of a high standard. However, I was disappointed by the delivery service on this occasion. Although there was no express service available the usual service suggested I would receive my new bag in time for the event I needed it for. I received emails from Will Bees to say it was with DHL, who then emailed to say it would be delivered on Thursday. It did not arrive but I received the same email from DHL again the following Monday and the bag was subsequently delivered. Not a long time to wait in the grand scheme of things but it wasn't in time for the event I needed it for."
"Good product with personal touch . Love the new Bee logo design."
"Fabulous service, excellent quality and super speedy delivery . It’s great to be able to support a local hard-working business"
"A beautiful striped pouch arrived within a day! Thank you."
"Great quality product, birthday gift for my father who was delighted with it and especially the personalisation."
"Beautiful product and excellent customer service."
"Excellent customer service, good communication and very prompt delivery."
"Lovely product - purchased for Father’s Day from children. Husband thought it was great. Well made product, but sadly arrived late - due to delivery company. Will Bees very helpful though."
"First saw the bag at Chelsea flower show.perfect size,superb quality and excellent service."
"Lovely idea, I would have bought more but I think they’re expensive for what they are"
"Very happy with my purchase, very quick and easy service. Gave it as a present to my friend and she was thrilled 👍"
"Purchased two gorgeous wash bags at the Will Bees stand at the Chelsea Flower show, one for me and one for my daughter. They were sent very quickly, the quality is great, they look unique and my daughter will love her matching one to mine! Also met Will himself who was a lovely guy; he gave a pot plant to a lady who wanted to buy it (it was just there as decoration for the stand). Lovely business :)"
"I love this company, they provide such a personal service which is amazing!"
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.89 based on 210 reviews