Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 19th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 3rd March 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 15th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 20th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 22nd February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 1st March 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 27th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
I first noticed this company on Facebook and instantly fell in love with the beautiful products they make, particularly the bee clutch bags.
I just happened to notice they were running a competition which I entered and to my amazement I won a £100 gift voucher.
I instantly ordered one of the Bee clutch bags and when it arrived I was certainly not disappointed.
The packaging alone is gorgeous, very luxurious and instantly you know you have something that is high end. The clutch bag itself has my name embossed on to it which gives it that extra special touch and the quality of the stitching and finish is simply superb.
I honestly am delighted with my bag and cannot wait to show it off on a night out. I would definitely recommend a purchase from Will Need Bespoke.
Excellent service, made the alterations I wanted without any problem, great communication and most importantly a fantastic product, would highly recommend and will definitely purchase again in the future!!!
Fabulous love it 😍
Very good service. Ordered Wednesday evening and it arrived on the Saturday and it was Easter weekend as well.
Lovely company, swift service and really helpful team.
My purchases - the Liberty velvet purses - arrived very promptly and were beautifully gift boxed, as they were to be given as presents. I was still able, however to open the boxes and write on the gift card inside. They are every bit as lovely as the photos show and the velvet is stunning.I’m now tempted to buy one for myself! Highly recommended.
Excellent products and service to match
Love my new saddle bag front , I have others 2 so can use the bag with so many outfits.
Lovely products. beautifully made and excellent service.
Thank you for your lovely review - Team Bees x
Beautifully hand crafted gifts made with complete love and attention. Will Bees never fails to be the perfect gift for friends and family no matter what their age or style might be ❤️
Thanks Michelle for taking the time to write such a lovely review - Team Bees X
Lovely item, really happy with it, would have been even more perfect if it had a little zip pocket inside. The fabric is gorgeous. Can't wait to take it out. Thank you
HI Ellen, thanks for the feedback, I will definitely pass this on to Will and George X
A beautiful bag and a very prompt delivery
Thanks for taking the time to write a lovely review Penelope X
Very well made and super cute! I ordered the teal coin purse. I would say it’s Emerald green as opposed to Teal. So I was a little disappointed when I first saw the colour and probably wouldn’t have ordered it in said colour, but the colour is growing on me now, so all is not lost!
Absolutely precious! This bag will be treasured memory of my time here in England. Thank you for the amazing craftsmanship - truly a work of art!
Ah thanks much Amy for your lovely review X
Beautifully crafted, a handbag to be proud of. I am a bit of a handbag connoisseur - so this one lives up to a very high standard. Thank you Will Bees Bespoke.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review x
Bit of a fan having already ordered a few beautiful items already . This little wallet was perfect for my other halves pressie - he was so pleased with it , the quality of the leather if great & delivered well in time - thnx again B 🐝xx
Thanks so much Bernadette for writing such a lovely review for us. We really do appreciate it - Team Bees x
Just brought two med clutches. So impressed with both of them. Really fast delivery even in testing times like these.
Simple, elegant quality craftmanship
I received my beautiful personalised toiletry bags today. Delivery was very efficient. Great product. Thank you. X
Brilliant mail order gift, responded to my query.
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.88 based on 458 reviews