Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras

About Wilkinson Cameras: Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

How would you rate Wilkinson Cameras ?

Mr A Davies
"Fast delivery as requested. And easy to Oder and pay with PayPal. Will keep the website in My favourite"
A
"Very straight forward purchase staff very helpful one of the items was not in stock they called me and let me know and still sent out the other item. Call the staff with different qestions and they have all helped me.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„"
Mr J Dodd
"had the item in stock, Profoto A1 only dealer in the UK that had stock, next day delivery spot on"
"I recently purchased a foldable tripod (part of a birthday present from my wife), which unfortunately had a serious fault. I contacted Sara and Kat who helped me tremendously. On returning the item for inspection, I then decided to purchase a Manfrotto and with the help of Sara and Kat. A credit for the original purchase was arranged, (already in my bank account) and the new foldable tripod arrived the day after purchase. I decided that upon the excellent service received, to register for future purchase because of the excellent quality of service. I am very grateful for all the advice, help and friendliness received. Ivor J Roberts"
"Found what I wanted on website, easy online purchase via Paypal. Kept well informed of quick delivery."
"Very good access to stock lists, found just what I needed. fast delivery service."
"Great to do business with would shop with again"
"Great shop. Excellent shopping experience. Bought my items and received next day before 12pm. Fantastic servjceF would recommend."
"Purchase was made on-line. It was very easy to find what I wanted and in this instance prices for brand new were better than Amazon, Ebay, etc. I'd like to think you could do the same with a Nikon D850!! ;-)"
"Found you on ebay when I was looking for Rogue products that were not available elsewhere. Good prices and super service on both orders, thank you very much."
"Excellent service, carelessly scratched my focussing screen EOS5 MKII. Wilkinson were able to source one for me. Complete with removal and insertion tool."
"I've bought a few things from Wilkinson Cameras over the years and they have been consistently excellent. Their customer service is also second to none being knowledgeable and efficient and, above all, interested in you as an individual."
"Ordered 2 items from this company after a telephone enquiry for advice. Staff friendly and helpful and items received on time."
"Easy and prompt service, thank you."
"Very quick and efficient online service.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜"
"I ordered from their online site & I must say they are an excellent company to deal with. The staff are very helpful & approachable & answered all my questions quickly. The Zeiss Terra ED 8x25 binoculars are also fantastic (10 out of 10)!"
"Hello re you as Wilkinson cameras. I have purchased many thousands of pounds worth of gear with you. I think that says enough. Deals great. Service and all else is such, well regarded by me. At times no deals but quality service and no choice elsewhere, Wilkinsons are where I have purchased some of my best gear. A choice. Mine."
"Purchased the Canon WFT-E8 WiFi transmitter, expensive but does exactly what it says on the tin for the 1DX Mk II and at a really good price from Wilkinson’s!"
"Excellent service all round,"
"Excellent, good on communication, very pleased I used Wilkinson’s for my purchase."
"Great service!"
"I didn't really know what I wanted, beyond an adjustable viewfinder, but the very patient sales staff talked me through the options, and followed up my calls to ensure I was satisfied. I am very impressed by the camera, and I hope that it doesn't feel let down by the fact that I will use only .5% of its cleverness. I go tomorrow for my first trip to The National Archives with my new tool in my hand."
"Best value I could find for Zeiss binoculars. Great service and delivery time."
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.81 based on 1,354 reviews