Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras
Read Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

About Wilkinson Cameras:

Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

Tell us how Wilkinson Cameras made you happy
excellent service
Great service...order received ...well packed within 48 hours of placing it. Great price as well. Certainly will use again.
Very professional service from Wilkinson cameras.
I was in the market for an A3 printer and found the one I wanted in their online store ( they appear to be in short supply!) so job done.
Purchased a case for my Manfrotto Tripod, great price and delivered the following day. Can't ask for any more, thanks.
First class service at a great price too.
I ordered 2 canon batteries and the service was excellent. Delivered on time and no fuss, will definitely use Wilkinson again
Recently received my Tamrom 70-300mm lens, so happy with the service, not long for delivery and great price, lens was packed well and delivered safely, great quality lens and I will definitely be using Wilkinson Cameras again and will certainly recommend them to my friends 5⭐️
Not good...brilliant! I received my Epson xp970 printer on time, thanks. I am so pleased with it I tried to order one more for my son but you ain't got any left!!!
Easy to order. No hidden charges. Arrived promptly. Recipient delighted (it was a present). I’ve always supported Wilkinson’s because they are a local firm and I prefer to keep my money within the local economy rather than being siphoned off out of the country to billionaire owners in tax havens. With your excellent customer service in store being translated to your online service I cannot understand anyone wanting to go anywhere else. Thanks team W.
Very well packaged, too well.
Arrived safely
Arrived on time
I needed advise from wilkinsons cameras customer services via email. I got a very quick helpful response. I have made purchases a few times now from Wilkinson Cameras and always find whether it's a phone call or via email the service is great. I would definitely recommend them.
Good prices, quick delivery and helpful staff.
Received goods as promised, easy to deal with and favourable price. Only reason for 4 stars is the added £9.95 carriage charge for my address in Inverness which is part of Parcelforce's main hub. And, having dealt with a Parcelforce account before for a UK mail order business I know they don't charge extra!
Good afternoon Paul,

I don’t know if you have seen our reply to your email dated April 1st. If so then apologies as the below does repeat most of the information contained within that email.

As taken from our delivery information page; unfortunately, we are unable to offer free delivery to UK island locations, Northern Ireland or the Scottish Highlands. The free delivery and Next Working Day delivery options we provide for Mainland UK are already heavily subsidised to provide low cost options for our customers. It costs us more to post items to Highland and Island locations so we are unable to offer the same options. But, we have subsidised these as well in order to try to keep the costs low for customers in these areas too.

The locations we deem to be within the Scottish Highlands are set by the postcodes provided to us by our main courier, DPD. However, we do find that ParcelForce and DPD have very similar definitions and your postcode is deemed by ParcelForce to be Zone 2. Zone 2 postcodes incur surcharges, which is reflected in the prices calculated on the website.

Our postage calculator on the website takes your postcode into account and cross references this with postcodes supplied by the couriers to work out whether your address is within an area with a surcharge. It also takes into account the size and weight of an item – for example whether it is heavy or bulky as with your order.

I hope the very favourable price for the item purchased and the in-stock position softened the blow of having to pay a little extra due to your location.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Regards,
Alex | Wilkinson Cameras
Very speedy service particularly as it was over a Bank Holiday weekend.
Life without red whip cable ties would be much less colourful and much more messy!
Wilkinson Cameras 5 star review on 8th April 2021
My first time dealing with Wilkinson Cameras , will certainly not be the last , many thanks
Couldn’t of been happier with the excellent service from Wilkinson’s.....from the speedy reply to the question I asked to the delivery ....first class
Quick delivery, good prices
Would highly recommend.
Super fast delivery too
Just a quick note regarding your service

I don’t normally do reviews of any kind (every man an his dog asks for them these days which irritates the heck out of me) but I am compelled to write in this instance partly because you haven’t asked, but mostly because I have to say your service has been exceptional.

From the initial call, calling me back with an answer you didn’t have immediately to hand within a few minutes, payment over the phone, notification of dispatch & tracking by the courier, to arrival of the goods, packed very well, less than 24 hrs later your service has been flawless. The information provided by Steven (Stephen?) over the phone was 100% accurate and I am delighted with the purchase. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to anyone contemplating a remote high value purchase.

Kind regards