Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras

About Wilkinson Cameras: Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

How would you rate Wilkinson Cameras?

Unverified Reviewer

Sara at Southport today solved a problem that I had with my Nikon D7200 - she explained on the telephone how to put the battery cover back after I had e mailed her photographs. She confirmed that her diagnosis was right by using shop stock to see that her solution worked. She sets a very high standard of customer care. Thanks Sara ! You sorted the problem in less than 10 minutes.
Verified Buyer

Super speedy delivery of my 105mm f/1.4e monster lens and at a competitive price
Unverified Reviewer

Rescued a SD card that had broken in two
L Pearson

Great service thanks
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. I Ordered next day delivery on the Nikon 105mm lens and it arrived as promised. Love the lens.
Mr P Stokes
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and very prompt service. Thank you.
J Fitzpartrick
Unverified Reviewer

Visited the Warrinton store in Golden Square last week just before closing time . Mathew and his staff were very helpful and talked us through the range of cameras we were interested in. Their knowledge helped us feel confident that we had made the right choice for us and I highly recommend this store.

M Harrison
Verified Reviewer

Excellent very helpful staff (Adam at Southport branch)

Uncomplicated sensible advice with a range of options discussed which I then went away and investigated before talking to Adam again and then placing order
Miss L Elizabeth Shepherd
Verified Buyer

Great service, website is nice & easy to use. Very quick delivery.
B Milburn
Unverified Reviewer

Great service - I was kept informed by email and text about my delivery. Competitive price for the binoculars I ordered and no added postage. Vey pleased.
Mr C More
Verified Buyer

The Manfrotto bag I purchased was a new release and I was struggling to get hold of it aside from as a pre order..Wilkinson Cameras had it in stock so with next day delivery I was well chuffed...Many thanks
B J Boyes
Unverified Reviewer

Purchased a Canon Pixma Pro 1 from Wilkinson Cameras....The staff were very helpful, delivery was prompt and the price was right.....Highly recommended
Reviewer

Great price and prompt delivery.
Dr N LLEWELLYN
Verified Buyer

Had what what I needed and delivered on time
Verified Buyer

Friendly and helpful over the phone when seeking information concerning the camera that I was interested in.
The excellent and prompt way the dispatch and delivery was carried out.

Mr M Rock
Verified Buyer

I initially looked for a camera retailer that used my chosen finance company. I asked several a few questions about my requirements and hands down, the best and most helpful were Wilkinsons I am very happy with my purchase and as a retailer I will be using again for my future accessory purchases.
Verified Buyer

What a fantastic experience buying from Wilkinson Cameras. I wanted to buy a Samyang 12mm F/2 NCS CS Lens for Sony E-Mount. I phoned up to check if in stock, ordered online, arrived the next day. Brilliant service.
E Spivak

Quick, professional service. A+

very fast delivery
Mr A Morritt
Verified Buyer

I ordered some binoculars online from Wilkinson Cameras. The price which was significantly lower than in an major nationwide upmarket department store. The binoculars were delivered rapidly without any problems. High recommended.

Good Prices,Fast Delivery and Ready to use quickly