Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras
Read Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

About Wilkinson Cameras:

Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

Tell us how Wilkinson Cameras made you happy
Wilkinson Cameras 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Wilkinson Cameras 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Wilkinson Cameras 5 star review on 9th June 2021
Miss L Beale
Very happy with the purchase from Wilkinson. Fast delivery.
Ordered multiple rolls of film as different orders now. Super quick process, no hassle at all.
Outstanding service and extra speedy delivery
Great price and service. Was about 30% cheaper than I had seen elsewhere . Arrived promptly and well packaged. Great service
Like always fantastic service and looking after the customers needs, I just wish you would go back to using DPD and not Parcelforce.
Helped by knowledgeable staff by email to ensure that the flash I was interested in would work with my Sony Alpha 7s cameras. Fast efficient service and good price. Thanks.
Ordered my new lens it was competitively priced and delivered on time. I have used Wilkinson Cameras for years always a good service and why I am a returning customer.
Website eBay to use (unlike many!) Delivery prompt.
Excellent service, I opted for the free 2-3 day delivery and was pleasantly surprised to receive the Sekonic light meter the following day. Really well priced too.
Excellent service as usual. Delivery was prompt and batteries supplied at a reasonal price as advertised.
The items I ordered were well boxed and delivered quickly. Trucking was also kept informed. Good discounted price too. Very happy. Thank you.
Great service and I'll certainly be shopping with them again.. Would certainly recommend them further to anyone else.
Good reply to order and fast received camera. First time used wilkinsons recommended
Excellent response to a phone call to the Wilkinson Carlisle store this July re an Olympus E-M1 Mk111 camera body and then the camera was sent in double quick time from the on line centre. Well done. I visited the Carlisle store July 21, 2021 as I was in the city and found the staff to be most helpful and knowledgeable. Best wishes for the future. Joe Harrison
The worst service I’ve ever received in a retail outlet
I'm sorry to read that you have received poor service from Wilkinson Cameras. In order to understand what has occurred, can you please provide a transaction or order number? Or if it was a store visit, please provide a time, date, and location of the visit. You can email me on sales@wilkinson.co.uk and I will look into the matter with urgency. Kind regards, Liz
Faultless service from purchase to delivery. Even spoke to a human on a Saturday to check if my purchase has been collected by the carrier. Also spoke to a member of staff in local shop who gave me advice on SD cards even though I wasn't purchasing from them.
Website was easy to navigate around. Very detailed product information. Fast delivery.
Always had great deals from Wilkinson cameras. They go out of their way to help, never any trouble for them. As well as new cameras, recently purchased two used canon 5d from them for my partner and myself, Perfect!
A very prompt and efficient service. I was kept well-informed about my order's progress.
Excellent service and a prompt response to shipping "challenges"
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.88 based on 4,041 reviews