Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras

About Wilkinson Cameras: Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

How would you rate Wilkinson Cameras?

Verified Reviewer

Have to say very helpful staff and great knowledge on your products very impressed with my new lens.
C Vere
C Vere
Unverified Reviewer

Sara at Southport today solved a problem that I had with my Nikon D7200 - she explained on the telephone how to put the battery cover back after I had e mailed her photographs. She confirmed that her diagnosis was right by using shop stock to see that her solution worked. She sets a very high standard of customer care. Thanks Sara ! You sorted the problem in less than 10 minutes.
Verified Buyer

Super speedy delivery of my 105mm f/1.4e monster lens and at a competitive price
Mrs D Johnson
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and helpful staff. Easy to order online with prompt delivery.
C G
Verified Reviewer

Excellent and fast service. Extremely efficient and helpful. Will certainly use again.
Mr J Michael Caveney
Verified Buyer

Excellent service.goods delivered as promised on time,
Mr C Freeman
Verified Buyer

Local store with an on line presence. Always competitively priced and helpful staff.
Mr J Neil Scott

Quick and efficient. Thank you
R
Verified Buyer

although I have purchased cameras and accessories from the Warrington store for many years and received excellent service I have wasted time last night and this afternoon on the digital splash trying to get it to accept my discount code to get a trying to get my free entry ticket and discounted tickets for two speakers.
Hi,

We'd be more than happy to help you, we even have handy instructions with pictures in case you haven't used vouchers on our website before. Please speak to us on Live Chat between 9.15am and 5pm weekdays and we're confident we can help you to get your discounted tickets. Please don't let this detract from your previous good experiences in our stores.

Regards,
Alex
Mr B Challis
Verified Buyer

This was my first time with Wilkinson and using a gift voucher. The website is OK to use - the price for the lens I chose was very good - and the delivery was excellent (and very quick).
B Smith Joan Fitzparick
Verified Reviewer

Just want to send a huge thanks to Clive and staff for fixing my camera problem today. Brilliant customer service and very helpful.
Bev, Joan & Frank
J Palframan
Unverified Reviewer

they were very helpful in supplying a lens that was in high demand & fast delivery to the store. Helpful staff to
Verified Buyer

Excellent price and I was very pleased with the service and the speed of delivery. I've recommended Wilkinson Cameras to a friend who is considering adding to their lighting equipment.
Mr A Pratt
Verified Buyer

Order was dispatched shortly after I made it. Lens etc. Were well packed and protected from damage.
Mr N Mellor
Verified Buyer

Very helpful staff nothing to much trouble super fast delivery best camera dealer in UK by Far
C Gee
Unverified Reviewer

The products are very reasonably priced and the staff always helpful

Valued customer

M Robbins
Unverified Reviewer

Good friendly service, good products at a very good price
Mr B Rynn
Unverified Reviewer

Easy to order & delivered as promised the next working day. Good value for money.
Mr N Sutton
Verified Buyer

Prompt response and excellent value for money.
E Martignoni
Unverified Reviewer

Shipping and delivery were very quick, pricing was competitive, browsing and checkout process were easy and convenient
L Pearson