Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras

About Wilkinson Cameras: Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

How would you rate Wilkinson Cameras ?

Mr A Davies
Mr A Davies
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery as requested. And easy to Oder and pay with PayPal. Will keep the website in My favourite"
A
"Very straight forward purchase staff very helpful one of the items was not in stock they called me and let me know and still sent out the other item. Call the staff with different qestions and they have all helped me.😄😄"
Mr J Dodd
"had the item in stock, Profoto A1 only dealer in the UK that had stock, next day delivery spot on"
"Excellent service and communication."
"Promt and good delivery"
"Delivery was very rapid, exactly as promised, and the product was well packaged"
"Bought a new binocular strap on line - good value, and useful answer provided to a question I asked so I got what I needed.."
"After a stock enquiry by telephone, I ordered a lens which was immediately dispatched and received the following day - perfect!"
"Goods as ordered were delivered on time. Price was better than I could find elsewhere."
Mr P Mennell
Verified Buyer
"Very good price and quick delivery. Will always check website when looking for further purchases."
Mrs S Hall
Verified Buyer
"We received our tripod carrier earlier than expected, packaging was appropriate and the product was as described. Great Service."
"The sales team gave honest opinion on a particular camera bag I was interested in; purchased the item and it has proved to be a good buy"
"Item in stock and at a good price, item was well packaged and quickly despatched and delivered next day. very happy with the service I received."
"ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!! BRILLIANT COMMUNICATIONS, FAST DELIVERY, GREAT PRODUCT. WILL USE AGAIN"
Mr Y Gulzar
Verified Buyer
"I bought a Nikon lens and not only did Wilkinson Cameras have the best price on the web I also received a free 3 year warranty. The transaction itself was fast and painless and the lens arrived quickly and well packaged. It was my first transaction with these guys and they were great - well done!"
Mr A Evans
Verified Buyer
"Product was well-packed and delivered next working day. Competitive price and excellent service. Will be happy to order from Wilkinson Cameras again."
"Good price fast delivery a really good service."
"Prompt service"
"Great price; quick delivery, had the product I wanted and at the best I could find. 5 star"
"I had a bit of problem in buying my new lens from the website but that was soon sorted over the phone and although I ordered the snail like version for the posting my new lens arrived the following day. I was very happy with the service."
I C - Preston
Verified Reviewer
"They went the extra mile to help me out, even with an 'out of stock' item sourced from another branch. Well impressed ! Great value item. Thanks guys!"
Mr R Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Good advice and fast delivery ."
"Very efficient, friendly and a totally satisfactory outcome"
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.80 based on 1,322 reviews