Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras

About Wilkinson Cameras: Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

How would you rate Wilkinson Cameras ?

A
"Very straight forward purchase staff very helpful one of the items was not in stock they called me and let me know and still sent out the other item. Call the staff with different qestions and they have all helped me.😄😄"
Mr J Dodd
"had the item in stock, Profoto A1 only dealer in the UK that had stock, next day delivery spot on"
Mr J McKeown
Mr J McKeown
Verified Buyer
"A Leica film body ordered and a nice long wait - Leica are not producing these on a mass production platform - but so nice that Wilkinsons - Paul at I believe the Preston branch - kept me informed and in recent weeks chased Leica. So a big thankyou. I have my Leica!"
"I ordered on line but there was a problem with the card details. Paul in the Preston store was very helpful and the problem was quickly resolved and order dispatched Great personalised service. Than you"
"Great local store, pleasant staff, willing to help and good range of products"
"Sent photo albums to my daughter in two days"
"Feel good store, professional staff with great product knowledge and excellent after sales service. Good value too."
Mr W Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Cheap and fast delivery, what more can you ask for."
"Excellent advice and very knowledgeable staff. Nothing too much trouble and brilliant service after they had taken my payment and I had my product; keen to ensure all was OK and emailed me some really helpful information. Not just a retail chain, so glad I made the choice to buy here, their advice has saved me more than the few quid I could have got buying blind from the internet and ensured I was off to a flying start with the new kit."
Mr A Newman
Verified Buyer
"Very good price, and quick delivery."
Mr J Davies
Verified Buyer
"Good prices and prompt delivery"
"Fast service, easy to navigate web site and place order. Received sooner than estimated via Royal Mail!! Genuine Panasonic eyecup for my GH3 - much quicker than E-Bay option sourced from China"
"Ordered on line after speaking to them as i wanted a live stock check as let down by another retailer, they had stock of the items i wanted, I was delt with very well professionaly on the phone, items shipped with next day delivery....Fantastic 5 * Service... I would highly recommend this company, I will certainly be going back for my next addition for my camera. Many thanks Paul D"
"Online remarkable personal service. Even personal phone call when my order was ready after a delay which was not their fault."
M Gilly Zella Martin
Verified Buyer
"I ordered two photograph albums online and they arrived within a reasonable amount of time, and I was notified when they were despatched. The bonus was out of all the colours they sent red, which was my favourite, although unable to specify a choice of colours at time of ordering. They were cheaply priced and arrived in good condition. I will probably order additional ones."
"You can only tell how good a company is when things go wrong and in this respect I could not have wished for better level of service from this company. I had an issue with a a faulty camera which I had recently purchased from their Kendal branch and on investigation they replaced it without hesitation and to my complete satisfaction ....... all in all a very impressive company who clearly care about customers. I would recommend them without reservation and look forward to doing business with them in the future. Peter Hammond"
"Having ordered a Billingham camera bag I was advised it was out of stock & no longer in production. Wilkinson Cameras contacted Billingham & were able to get the bag produced as a one off. The original price was honoured & I received it by free next day delivery once they had received the bag from Billingham. I consider this exceptional service in this day & age. Wilkinson Cameras certainly excelled themselves in being able to fulfil my order when I had given up hope. They kept me fully updated by phone right up till the delivery date. Excellent service! Andy Kerr"
Mr R Geldard
Verified Buyer
"Web Site is easily navigable, delivery was free and received my item next day, very pleased."
"Excellent camera; excellent service; Thankyou"
"Going to India, not too technical and unable to fathom out new Sony camera. The young man at the Burnley store was so helpful in patiently explaining how to get the best pictures easily from it. Lovely manner, excellent customer service from him. Thank you."
"Ordered an item via eBay. I was refunded due to out of stock yet the same item is in stock on their webpage. Suspicious.. Now I have to look elsewhere."
Hi,
Having looked into this, the mistake was actually with the website stock. An error meant that the item was showing in stock online, when the item was out of stock. This has now been rectified and the problem address, so thanks for letting us know so that no one else was affected. The Benro Ballhead B1 is on order. You can sign up for a stock notification on the product page (https://www.wilkinson.co.uk/benro-b1-triple-action-tripod-ballhead/) if you wish to be notified when stock arrives.
We are very sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience and hope you will reconsider shopping with us in future.

Regards,
Alex | Wilkinson Cameras
Mr K Rodrigues
"Ordered online."
"I ordered a new lens which was well priced, packed well to protect it and arrived when you said it would. Excellent product and service."
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.80 based on 1,282 reviews