Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras
customer service
Read Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

About Wilkinson Cameras:

Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

Tell us how Wilkinson Cameras made you happy
The booking was very easy and the delivery on time 😊
Postage rather slow! I prefer things to be posted on the day of purchase. Cheap postage or not.
Thanks for shopping with us. We do offer a range of postage options, including timed next working day and weekend deliveries if you need something urgently. The free delivery option chosen on your order is a 2-3 working day service. You can see all our postage options at www.wilkinson.co.uk/delivery-information/
Excellent, prompt service.
Excellent service given in a very friendly and open manner which inspires confidence in the company. A very competitive price for a well tried and tested camera (GH5).
Good service. Arrived very quickly.
I recently purchased a new Bridge camera, along with an additional battery from Wilkinsons. I had a couple of questions that I asked via e-mail prior to my purchase and they were very helpful and very quick in their responses. I am very happy with the purchase, it was a great price and it arrived pretty quickly too.
Excellent service and very well packaged really happy with item I purchased. Would definitely recommend Wilkinson cameras.
Lens was at an excellent price and a 2 year warranty. Ordering was easy and item was delivered on agreed date. Packaging was very good, item well protected
I was visiting Liverpool and had never heard of Wilkinson cameras. Walked into the Liverpool store as I urgently needed a phone gimbal . Jonathan suggested and demonstrated one then helped me set up the app on my phone for the one I bought. He also put it on charge while I went for lunch and I used it for a shoot a couple of hours later. Great Service Thank you.
I buy all my gear from Wilkinson and have always had first class service. The team are very knowledgable and always willing to help with any questions or concerns. The Liverpool store in particular is a pleasure to visit and it would be remiss of me not to mention Joe and Liz, who stand out even amongst a sea of superstars. Loving my pair of A7riv’s by the way :-)
Superb customer services, great prices & service. Very, very happy all round.
I ordered a Profoto OCF Magnum. The price of which was very good compared to main competitors. I opted for free delivery which a meant a wait of a few days, but the reality was that it arrived a couple of days later. Most impressed with the price, service and delivery.
very helpful staff and very resonable prices with next day delivery couldnt ask for more
I recently had some issues purchasing a product being sold by Wilkinson Cameras via their eBay store. After speaking to Head Office, a solution was offered and in less than 24 hours, I received my new lens. The service provided from start to finish was amazingly easy. All staff were polite to speak to and nothing was too much trouble. The lens was very well packaged to ensure a secure delivery and the lens was as expected. I missed the chance to speak to the Company Director but hopefully he will see this - your staff did an amazing job to secure a customer and I will most certainly be returning many times within the future. To anybody looking for an honest, trustworthy camera supplier, look no further.
Top quality service as always.
I looked at the website and then called as I wanted to clarify some details. Sara the lady i spoke to was very helpful and even took stock out of the warehouse to check the details. Excellent service! Strongly recommend
Good price on time delivery
Recently purchase the Elinchrom 35 x 100cm strip box. It was dispatched quickly and arrived the next day well packed. Highly recommend Wilkinson.
From first contact everything went very well. I would recommend you always . THANK YOU
Great service.