Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras
customer service
Read Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

About Wilkinson Cameras:

Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

Tell us how Wilkinson Cameras made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great price, item in stock. Immediately after placing the order I received confirmation, followed a few minutes later by an invoice and dispatch note. Delivery the next day. Fabulous service all round, I'll definitely be doing business again soon
I have recently purchased 2 small items from Wilkinson Cameras and both were well packed and despatched quickly. The prices were good and I will be using them for future purchases. Highly recommended.
The sales team were very helpful with my order especially in these challenging times with the goods arriving as advised by email updates.
Exceptionally good service. I asked for help as to which binoculars to buy and Joe was thorough, offering sound advice. He was genuine and friendly. The binoculars arrived within 2 days of ordering.
Good stock availability, good price and speedy delivery. Just the job
Ordered a Manfrotto MT055CXPRO4 tripod, an XpRO ballhead with arco swiss plate and a 3 legged things L bracket. The head was half price. Everything was packed well and it arrived the next day. Excellent mail order service. Looking forward to the Warrington shop re-opening.
Bought a Panasonic FZ1000 II. Great service and support over the phone. Keenly priced.
After a lovely discussion with your Carlisle shop, decided to treat myself to a replacement camera rather than a repair. Because of isolation and short supply of the camera I wanted, I ordered on line and received new camera within a couple of days. Thank you so much. Will look into getting damaged camera repaired at a later date. Nikon P900.
Easy to use website and extremely quick delivery!
This review was prompted by the purchase of a Panasonic G9, which was on at a Special Offer price, plus extras and an extended warranty from Panasonic UK. The current Corvid virus issue meant ordering online. The free delivery option proved to be quick and the camera arrived a day early. Very pleased with G9, which I'd been resisting for a while, great for wildlife when matched with the 100-400mm lens. Over the past 5 years or so, I have bought cameras and lenses from Wilkinson Cameras. Nothing beats having a real shop where you can handle and try a potential purchase. We are lucky to have such shop, many don't have the luxury. So, whenever possible, I buy from the local retailer.
Great service. Thank you.
Good service delivered on time, no problems.Item perfect.
I needed a replacement part for a tripod, found it very easily from a search and had it delivered, within a couple of days so nothing can be faulted. One minor wrinkle, for a small screw to come in a box bigger than an iPad, with protective bubble wrap feels like overdoing it, an envelope will be fine next time. Having said that, you're now on the regular store list. 🙂
Easy to use website, good price and very happy with speed of delivery and communication from Wilkinson Cameras. Highly recommended.
Found the website quick and easy to use. I used the online chat and had my query answered quickly. My items arrived quickly as described.
Easy to find what I wanted on the website, just 2 filters. Fast delivery. Very pleased.
In stock and fast delivery on Saturday. Friendly and helpful an the telephone.
I cannot fault with the online chat service and the speed of delivery
The on-line chat was extremely helpful (and real!), and I was able to buy the video camera I wanted straight away, cheaper than anywhere else, and delivered in under 24hrs! The camera (Panasonic Hc-vx1) is brilliant, as was the whole experience. Will absolutely come straight back for anything else!
Excellent service.