Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

992 Reviews

Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

Mr D Schofield
Mr D Schofield
Verified Buyer

I received excellent advice on bridge cameras in the shop and then bought one on my next visit after researching them on the internet. I am very pleased with the camera and the quality of the wild life pictures.
(Lancaster) -
Mr Pinder
Mr Pinder
Verified Buyer

Having purchased a couple of lenses for my dslr camera, the staff were really helpful, wanting to know what I wanted to shoot and told me which lense would be the right one or the right project.
(Lancaster) -
Mr P Fleetwood
Mr P Fleetwood
Verified Buyer

This is a confession as much as a review. I wandered into the Liverpool branch one afternoon confident I would not be spending any money, but then spotted an amazing price reduction on a lens. I knew it had cost much more, but now it was on sale for less, with a £160 cash back, too. I should have contacted my GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) counsellor at once, but failed, and asked an assistant if I could have a look at the lens. In no time my PIN was in the machine and the lens was bought. I have to say the young lady who initially dealt with me was extremely pleasant and really knowledgeable. I was not surprised she was about to go and work for herself in photography. Her enthusiasm and knowledge were impressive. Even when she disappeared off the shop floor another lady was very attentive and kind. These things matter and make it easier to step back into the shop.
(Liverpool) -
Mr A Clark
Verified Buyer

Quick and full response to my sales enquiry, highly competitive pricing and speedy delivery. Good experience.
Mr R Booth
Verified Buyer

Sorry to be so slow replying.
We have received excellent service and help from all the staff at Carlisle. We are just sorry we did not know about the shop a long time ago. But we hope the shop will successfully remain in the Lanes for many years to come.
Yours sincerely, Bill and Denise Booth
(Carlisle) -
G
Unverified Reviewer

Top class service , Goods ordered arrived quickly .
Mr I Mearns
Verified Buyer

A very smooth, efficient transaction. Would happily purchase again in the future.
R Villanueva
Verified Buyer

The product was delivered as promised, I think it was 2 days. It arrived in a very secured and well boxed. Wilkinson cameras was the best price over others in eBay and free delivery too. Can't praise you enough guys.
C West Worthing West Sussex
Verified Reviewer

Best selection of camera straps anywhere in the UK !! Great service & lovely knowledgeable staff !!
Mr A English
Verified Buyer

Good price and very speedy
Mr M Hudson
Verified Buyer

Superfast and supersmooth transaction. Highly Recommended!!!!
Mr M Bainger
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, great value and first class communication and service.
R Helliwell

Dear Sales Persons

I simply had to write. I hate poor service and complain when I receive such. HOWEVER, the service from your team was exemplary and your manager(s) ought to see this email. When I bought the last M5 body and adapter yesterday there were a few glitches -all at my end - and all the people involved in supporting me were accommodating and understanding, rang back as promised and answered emails very promptly.

I had not heard of Wilkinson Cameras before and in future, when I need something, your organisation will be the first search I make. I shall also mention you amongst my photography community.

The delivery service was also excellent and on time and my camera body is with me now. THANKS.

Best wishes
Robert
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered disc from slides, should have been ready Friday but unable to collect until Monday, when asking about prices of prints was not told when putting order In that it would have been cheaper to order prints at the same time instead of full price when collecting disc.
Hi, please can you email support@wilkinson.co.uk with your order/receipt number, your name and the branch you visited so that we can look into this further for you. Thanks,
Alex - Wilkinson Cameras
Mr J Allen
Verified Buyer

Good communication and fast delivery at competitive price what more can you ask for!
Mr M Jones
Verified Buyer

Very pleased and will definitely be returning after being badly let down by another company Wilkinsons stepped up and delivered and cheaper, there was a slight delivery error but I contacted them and it was rectified straight away and delivered pre 10:30am as promised
M Alexandra Mueller
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. I emailed the team to ask for the availability of an out-of-stock item and they were ever so helpful in getting the article for me. Plus it arrived MUCH quicker than expected. Very happy with my purchase - thank you!
Mr T Hunnable
Verified Buyer

Goods came quicker than expected, ordered Friday afternoon, with Monday am
Mr M Heard
Verified Buyer

I needed a Cannon 50mm lens in a hurry . Found one on Wilkinsons aite and received it next day. Great service.
Mr J Ward
Verified Buyer

Excellent sevice and very quick delivery perfectly tracked within two days
Mr D Wolfenden
Verified Buyer

I placed an order and the goods arrived very promptly and were well packaged
Mr G Weston
Verified Buyer

swarovski scope delivered within one day of ordering,well packaged+in good condition;£160 saved compared to my local retailer.The sales team replied quickly to a warranty question.
Mr Craven
Verified Reviewer

Having recently visited Wilkinson Cameras Southport with an intermittent problem with a lens, I just had to send a review. Both Joseph and Adam were absolutely brilliant and a credit to Wilkinson Cameras. The service I received was second to none and by far the best service I have received in a very long time. The sort of service you do not and can not receive on the internet. Thank you for resolving the issue it was very much appreciated.
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.79 based on 992 reviews