Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras

About Wilkinson Cameras: Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

Tell us how Wilkinson Cameras made you happy

Mr A Davies
"Fast delivery as requested. And easy to Oder and pay with PayPal. Will keep the website in My favourite"
A
"Very straight forward purchase staff very helpful one of the items was not in stock they called me and let me know and still sent out the other item. Call the staff with different qestions and they have all helped me.😄😄"
Mr J Dodd
"had the item in stock, Profoto A1 only dealer in the UK that had stock, next day delivery spot on"
"We ordered ink cartridges with no problems at all,an they arrived promptly in 1-2 days Would recommend an use again"
"The item I ordered was delivered the next day."
"Wilkinsons the helpful advice was outstanding and service amazing with fast delivery."
"Everything worked out fine.... delivered on time and well packaged. B.F."
"On a rare visit to Warrington, we called in the Wilkinson Cameras shop to get a bit of advice about micro four thirds lenses for my Panasonic G9. A man called John Tymon was unbelievably helpful, particularly when I started to talk about using my camera for bird photography. There was nothing he didn't know about the subject. (All became clear later when I discovered his Flickr site with some of the best bird flight photography I've seen) I felt quite bad walking out without buying anything, but on Friday we called in Wilkinson's Bury shop, where we were met with the same helpfulness and enthusiasm. Plus.... I ordered the lens I had been talking about with John. Top marks to Wilkinson Cameras."
"Great price and delivered exactly as expected. Wilkinson Cameras even called before to suggest the heavy printer should be handled by 2 people. An unexpected but welcome personal touch."
"A very friendly and efficient lady dealt with my purchase most efficiently. I will use Wilkinson Cameras whenever the need arises in the future. Thanks again !"
"Very quick and efficient service on line and also friendly and helpful staff when visiting local store"
"I needed advice and was given excellent and helpful advice from the staff. There was then a minor issue with my order....which was my mistake. I was immediately contacted by phone by a member of staff who resolved the issue with both expediency and charm. It was a delight to do business with this company."
"Amazingly smooth process to order without any need to contact the company. Everything arrive on time as they said it would. First class :-)"
"Enquired about an out of stock item on Black Friday, Sara Penwarden emailed me back before the store had opened and informed me she had found the item at another store. She said she would email me back if the item was still in stock when the other store had opened. 0900am received an email confirming stock, colour and all other details plus options. After completing the order I received my goods by next working day. I think this was exceptional service on what may have been an hectic day and cannot praise the excellent +++ service I received enough. Thank you very much. Regards. John."
"I turned to Wilkinson's after cancelling my order at another well-known camera specialists (with a high street presence) because I could not find out when the printer would arrive. The price, for a professional inkjet printer, was much the same at Wilkinson's until I clicked the 'buy' button. The email I received recorded a price more than £70 higher. I emailed to cancel the order but was immediately contacted by Wilkinsons who advised me that the original price would be honoured and the printer would be delivered the next day. They did and it was. The customer care and communication impressed me."
"Website was easy to use and the price for the camera I bought was significantly cheaper than anywhere else. The item arrived promptly, having been packaged well, and the camera is great, so I am a happy chappie."
"Excellent service and fast delivery all at a very good price , I'll certainly buy from you in the future."
"Excellent online service at a competitive price."
"Great customer support. Excellent product. Many thanks"
"Manfrotto 405 Geared Head Great price, genuine Black-Friday deal! Fluid and seamless online experience, timely, professional updates followed and goods arrived very quickly. All in all, my first shopping experience with Wilkinson Cameras was a very positive one. An excellent e-tailer, well done to all who make it happen!"
"Very prompt response to pre purchase questions. Good stock range , good service."
"I’ve got great value for my money! Quick and secure delivery! Thanks a lot!"
"As a long term customer, I would like to thank you all. You are always unfailingly friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new Year!"
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.82 based on 1,470 reviews