Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras

About Wilkinson Cameras: Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

Tell us how Wilkinson Cameras made you happy

customer service
Mr L Shepherd
"Service is very good. A big issue for me though is that most special events and demo days take place in Liverpool - about a 300 mile round trip for where I live in North Yorkshire."
Mr J Farrow
"Excellent service, the tele sales staff were very knowledgeable nothing was too much trouble."
Mr T Mhlope
"Wilkinson cameras had the cheapest Manfrotto Brumblebee 130 camera bag. They offer efficient delivery service via DPD. The bag fits all my kit. Two cameras attached to lenses. Wow !!!"
"I've bought a number of cameras and lenses from Wilkinson and rate them very highly for reliability and good value."
"Excellent customer service I will use again and recommend to any and everyone 👍"
"Excellent customer service and quick delivery. Very good price as well."
"I received the plate in excellent condition and speedy delivery. When ordering the contact was very good thank you."
"Professional, fast, reliable, competitive price, positive communication with customer service!"
"Exceptional service and communication when dealing with a missed delivery. Item as described and a lot cheaper than elsewhere, will certainly be using them again"
"Great customer service and fast delivery. Thanks 😊"
"This camera The Sony HX 400V. has now become a problem. Every time I go to shoot a photograph, the camera freezers and you are unable to take any photographs until one has to take out the battery without switching off first."
Good morning,

We will always help out with any product issues. Please ensure you contact the Customer Service team with details of your order and the problems you are experiencing. You can phone or email - contact information can be found here: www.wilkinson.co.uk/contacts

Regards,
Alex | Wilkinson Cameras
Wow, great picture! You must be looking forward to the World Championships being on your doorstep this year! A lot of our events take place in Liverpool as we have a dedicated studio space at our flagship store there. Do keep an eye out for special events on location though, some of these may occasionally be a little nearer to you.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Regards,
Alex | Wilkinson Cameras
"Ordered a Canon 7d which was delivered exactly as promised, excellent service. I wanted to buy it from the shop but couldn't get in before an offer ended and believe I got it at a better price. This is about the 10th camera I have bought from Wilkinsons for myself and family over recent years, plus 2 or 3 pairs of binoculars, tripods etc, most of the time I could have bought them cheaper but preferred to stay with a business I know and trust. Would be nice to see that loyalty recognised in some way."
"Excellent customer service and fast delivery. very pleased with the product."
"Excellent price, good service, delivery on time. Product itself is perfect and high quality."
"A win - win situation for me. There was a discount offer on the Canon L lens, free p&p and delivered within 24 hours of ordering, no need to buy lunch out either! Saved money all around and received fantastic service that out performed the South American river name company be a mile (2 kilometres?). Will use again with no hesitation. Thank you Wilkinson Cameras."
"i have been making purchases from the southport store for a number of years and have always received dedicated help and guidance from the staff there.Particularly worthy of mention is Adam Poulson,never failing in his desire to assist and inform with an obviously knowledgable yet unbiased approach,he even once went out of his way to phone me to advise me about a cashback offer i was'nt aware of after a purchase i had made some time before.THANK YOU.posted by Brian a most satisfied customer."
"Initially went for a used Metz flash - they were very helpful but did not have one in a Nikon fit. Went back and ordered an Epson SC P600 printer. Very good price and arrived very quickly wonderful printer."
"I was buying a Tamrac bag that was not in stock, but expected. Staff could not have been more helpful in making enquiries on my behalf, and keeping me updated on progress - a real personal service."
"Very happy with the product, exactly as described & the service was excellent"
"Delivered on time. Right product available straight after launch. Great service."
"I’ve been buying from Wilkinsons for a long time both at the Southport and Preston branches. I have recently made purchases online from them due to time restrictions on me being able to shop. The online service is excellent. Items come exceptionally well packed and sent with a great courier service who keep you updated to the hour as to when a parcel is due for delivery. The entire experience is very positive backed up by sound advice over the phone should you require it. I can’t fault the company in any way. A refreshing change in today’s greedy short sighted retail sector. Thank you to Sara Penwarden and all staff."
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.82 based on 1,694 reviews