Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

4.9
Based on 4,695 reviews
Read Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

About Wilkinson Cameras:

Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

Tell us how Wilkinson Cameras made you happy
Fast delivery, competitive pricing.
Great service and the customer service is so helpful and friendly would definitely recommend.
Simple to order and delivery exactly to scheduled time.
Knowledgeable, friendly staff and a great selection of cameras, lenses and accessories make Wilkinson's a stockist you can rely on.
Very pleased. Item exactly as described, came with all manuals and accessories within a few days. Great service, thanks.
Polite enough when buying item but if faulty not interested , told you have to contact main dealer,
Good afternoon John, I can see you called after experiencing issues with your Epson printer and you were advised to contact Epson's support team. Epson has a dedicated support service online or on the phone, including a Live Chat where they can take you step by step through their standard troubleshooting. This usually resolves most basic printer issues. However, if they diagnose that there is a fault with your printer, they can then immediately issue an RMA (returns authorisation) which will enable us to arrange a replacement quickly and easily for you - without you having to repeat any steps you have taken or relay information via a 3rd party (us). There's nothing more annoying than having to repeat a fault to multiple people and repeat steps already taken when troubleshooting, so we advise you to go straight to Epson where their printer experts can help. I'm sorry if you felt this meant we weren't interested in after-sales support. It's because we know this is the most efficient way to get your problem resolved. I will raise how this information is conveyed to customers as a training issue and I am sorry that you have been left feeling unsupported by us. I hope your printer problem has now been resolved, but if not please visit the URL below and choose the "contact us" tab to initiate an online support session with Epson where I have no doubt your problem will be resolved swiftly. https://www.epson.co.uk/en_GB/support/sc/epson-ecotank-et-8550/s/s1864?suggestionClicked=true Please get back in touch if you need any further help or in the unusual instance that Epson is not able to help you directly. Regards, Alex | Wilkinson Cameras
Good service with updates on progress of order which arrived on time as promised with no problems. Nice website and range of products so pretty happy really and would use again.
The lens was Great value for money and fast delivery.
Speedy, reliable service. Would use again.
I ordered Manfrotto column adapter before 3pm ans received it next day post. The adapter is excellent and enables me to spread the tripod out to ground level for macro work. Excellent service and value for money.
I was looking to buy a camera to get into photography. I was in the Lake District for a weeks holiday and ventured into the shop in Kendal. After speaking with one of the Wilkinsons staff at that outlet I had gathered quite a bit of information and decided to purchase a decent 2nd hand Camera on-line with Wilkinsons. I have since received my camera and am extremely pleased with it.
Great service and fast delivery!
Excellent service and superfast delivery.
Great speedy service, would recommend :)
Purchased a Fujifilm camera on line. From reviewing to purchase was quick and trouble free, only problem was delivery advice, but this was the courier not Wilkinson Cameras. They immediately investigated and notified the me of what had happened. Great customer service.
Excellent service. The camera came to be the next day.
Bought Nikkor Z 50mm f1.2. Fantastic lens, the best shop I've ever seen. Highly recommend.
I had a question about one of the products and that was swiftly answered in their live chat. My only issue was the printer wasn't delivered on the date I received a text saying it would be, but that is the courier's fault, not Wilkinson Cameras. Printer was well packaged and works great!
Ordered pre-owned binos, very happy with product and service. Excellent communication and arrived well packaged and on time. Definitely reccomended.
The printer I ordered arrived in 2 days. Ordering from the website was very easy
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.89 based on 4,695 reviews