Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

1,082 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

How would you rate Wilkinson Cameras?

Unverified Reviewer

Sara at Southport today solved a problem that I had with my Nikon D7200 - she explained on the telephone how to put the battery cover back after I had e mailed her photographs. She confirmed that her diagnosis was right by using shop stock to see that her solution worked. She sets a very high standard of customer care. Thanks Sara ! You sorted the problem in less than 10 minutes.
Verified Buyer

Super speedy delivery of my 105mm f/1.4e monster lens and at a competitive price
Unverified Reviewer

Rescued a SD card that had broken in two

Mr M Rock
Verified Buyer

I initially looked for a camera retailer that used my chosen finance company. I asked several a few questions about my requirements and hands down, the best and most helpful were Wilkinsons I am very happy with my purchase and as a retailer I will be using again for my future accessory purchases.
Verified Buyer

What a fantastic experience buying from Wilkinson Cameras. I wanted to buy a Samyang 12mm F/2 NCS CS Lens for Sony E-Mount. I phoned up to check if in stock, ordered online, arrived the next day. Brilliant service.
E Spivak

Quick, professional service. A+

very fast delivery
Mr A Morritt
Verified Buyer

I ordered some binoculars online from Wilkinson Cameras. The price which was significantly lower than in an major nationwide upmarket department store. The binoculars were delivered rapidly without any problems. High recommended.

Good Prices,Fast Delivery and Ready to use quickly

Good Prices, Fast Delivery, Ready to use quickly
Mr M Melling
Verified Buyer

I initially made a mistake with my order. I spoke with Alex via the online web chat, who rectified my mistake immediately. Alex also provided some useful advice on further products I required for my camera and my order was processed quickly and I received my products no hassle. Highly recommended.

Fast and efficient service
Verified Buyer

Very satisfied with the binoculars bought, rapid delivery time - only downside was delivery cost which seemed excessive at £19.95.
Verified Buyer

Good people to deal with, no fuss, excellent service.
Mr G Coyle
Verified Buyer

Ordering the lens was very easy on the web site, resonse via email was quick and tracking my order was very good. My order arrived on time, very good service from Wilkinson so will use them again.
Verified Buyer

Very prompt delivery- happy with product
Verified Buyer

Very good and prompt service when I ordered a lens.
Mr M Mitakidis

Very professional services
Verified Buyer

Incredible customer service, went the extra mile to make sure I had my order as quickly as possible.
Mr A Price
Verified Buyer

Excellent price, excellent service, prompt delivery. A vehicle happy customer.
Mr A Atkins
Verified Buyer

Having last bought from Wilkinsons some years ago, I was prompted to do so again after becoming a member of the Guild of Photographers, who recommend Wilkinsons. The price of the expensive lens was competitive, but what will make me buy again was the speed of delivery and the excellent packing - none of that slap-dash Amazon approach, but a big box with plenty of well-chosen bubble-wrap and sealed-air pillows. Top marks.
Mrs K Lees
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful with my enquiries and quick to respond
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.80 based on 1,082 reviews