Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras
Read Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

About Wilkinson Cameras:

Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

Tell us how Wilkinson Cameras made you happy
Wilkinson Cameras 5 star review on 24th December 2020
Miss Claire Sim
Wilkinson Cameras 5 star review on 14th December 2020
Mr Graham Barker
I am really happy with the service, product and prices of Wilkinson cameras. I had to contact them initially by web chat with a pre-purchase query and I received an immediate, friendly and helpful response. I made my purchase of my Nikon 70-200mm lens and it arrived well packaged by express courier the next day. I also got a fantastic deal on their extended warranty. I would definitely use these guys again for my future purchases and I highly recommend them!
Wilkinson Cameras 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Extremely quick dispatch and delivery, and perfect product! Will be buying again
Great price and excellent service. Really pleased with my purchase.
Excellent, efficient service. Easy to order on website and quick delivery.
Very pleased to get my filters so quickly and at a good price.
Outright very good service through out the Purchase and Cashback of camera lenses.
Prime camera dealer to me
1st time I ve used your website for an order, which was dealt with promptly, the item was well packaged and received in good order. Thankyou
All went very smoothly.
During these difficult times, my order was dispatched and arrived the next day, but that was because I had to pay extra. It would be nice if this service was offered free, normally I would go to the shop to collect. Why have an expensive camera in the hands of carriers extra days which could lead to damage? The camera is excellent, everything I had researched about it was spot on.
Good morning,

Thanks for leaving a review and we hope to see you back in your local store soon. We do offer a free delivery service for orders over £50. But, priority services cost extra so Next Working Day is charged at £4.95 (it costs us more than this, but we susidise it to keep the cost to our customers to a minimum).

By offering two postage options, both free and priority, we aim to be able to please people who need things quickly and those who would prefer to keep the costs down. But, in order to keep our own costs down and therefore our prices competitive, we cannot offer all postage free of charge as it is a very large expense to us as a business.

I hope you enjoy using your new camera and are able to make the most of it once life returns to some sort of normality.

Regards,
Alex | Wilkinson Cameras
Despite the difficulties caused by the pandemic my order was expedited with efficiency and expediency. This what I have come to expect from Wilkinson Cameras. Well done in keeping up your standards!
Having Purchased a Sigma 150-600 contemporary lens I was pleased all round. The price was very good, the delivery fast and efficient with good tracking. The lens itself on first use produced some very satisfying results.
Quickly posted out and good communication.
I purchased a NEW Hahnel Modus 300RT Flashgun at £30 below the normal selling price (it was a Wilkinson Cameras Special offer). My purchase occurred online just after 1400hrs on 6th Jan, it was dispatched that sale afternoon from Lancashire via Parcelforce and delivered to me (in SE London) at midday on 7th Jan, all despite the fact that we were in Lockdown. This was truly EXCELLENT Customer service by Wilkinson Cameras - thank you!
Wilkinson Cameras 5 star review on 13th January 2021 Wilkinson Cameras 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Hi
Thanks very much for the service received taking into account of the challenging times we are in at the moment keep up the good work.
Excellent service from the moment I enquired about a camera to the delivery which was very quick. Very pleased with camera. Thank you
Ordered my Billingham bag with the knowledge that it was a special order with an expected delivery time of 5-6 days. It arrived just two days later! Service nothing short of excellent.
Website easy to use, fast delivery, great service.
Good service and quick delivery.
I was amazed at the level of service. Your online assistance lady was fantastic and I was suitably impressed.
Great price and quick delivery.
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.87 based on 3,270 reviews