Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras
customer service
Read Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

About Wilkinson Cameras:

Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

Tell us how Wilkinson Cameras made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great service, super friendly and prompt delivery
Very happy with the way my purchase of binoculars was handled. and received them within a couple of days of ordering. Would recommend.
Ordered MANFROTTO LUMIMUSE 8 LED LIGHT. Great price, order process and delivery excellent.
Great service from Wilkinson Cameras. Called me to confirm the order and delivered in 2 days. Would use again
J ust some small items packed in a very big box, the service was very quick as there was no urgency, but a little little surprise the items were dispatched from Burnley and not my local Chester (of course as the shop was now closed due to the Corona Virus. Thank you, l'll call again In these difficullt times.
Good price and delivered on time
I was delighted with speed of delivery, price and ease of using the website for buying my camera bag. So much so, that I’m planning on buying A more expensive lens and will probably get it from Wilkinson’s.
A very good service, a member of staff noticed while packing my camera that I had chosen the wrong type of memory so phoned thus allowing me opportunity to choose an appropriate card before packaging and delivery. Very pleased with the camera, it does all I need it for and more.
Good after sales. competative pricing
Thanks for your excellent customer service and very quick delivery will recommend.
They sent me my new camera pretty promptly
Ordered after 3 o'clock one afternoon and delivered at 08.15 next morning on standard delivery!
I ordered a lens from Wilkinson's cameras and it arrived promptly the next day. It was exactly as described but when I tried it on my camera it wasn't quite what I wanted. I rang Wilkinson's straight away and they were incredibly helpful. I returned the lens the same day (I quite rightly had to pay postage). Wilkinson's acknowledge receipt and refunded straight away. Superb service. I will certainly buy from them again.
I was given a swift response to my online order, with the option to cancel it without penalty rather than wait longer for delivery due the current difficult trading conditions. Went ahead anyway, the items I ordered arrived safe and sound , as described and well packaged. Very pleased with the service.
Great service from Wilkinson Cameras. Prices are competitive and they have an excellent range of high quality merchandise. Items promptly despatched and received the following day. A pleasure to deal with!
Very quick delivery and really good customer service.
Thank you!! This was excellent service and speedy delivery, Website was easy to negotiate and informative (absolute novice needing to buy 16th birthday present for my son!) Appreciate all your efforts in this time!!!
Very prompt delivery
I usually get my ink and paper from Canon in Europe but decided to try Wilkinson because of the coronavirus. It was delivered to my door very quickly and the ink was slightly cheaper than Canon. Will definitely use them again.
I purchased a Tascam TM-2X stereo mic for my DSLR. It arrived promptly and well packaged, and does just what I want for home music videos.
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.83 based on 2,118 reviews