Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras
Read Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

About Wilkinson Cameras:

Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

Tell us how Wilkinson Cameras made you happy
I rang the store, spoke to an assistant for information on the item I was about to purchase, the assistant was very helpful, then ordered online, arrived within the time frame. Very happy with my purchase.
Always very helpful when calling and making enquiries. Marked down to 4/5 because the trade-in value was marked down. Two of the four items I could understand as when I came to package/send them, I noticed they were not as good as I thought they were. The two smaller items were hardly used and like new, so can't understand why they were marked down? I questioned this in an email, but have yet to hear back. The money went into my account within a few days, which was good.
Good afternoon David, Thank you for leaving feedback. I will ask that the team get back to your enquiry about the marking down of items as it seems this has been missed. We are usually very good at replying to customer emails quickly and answering any questions within them, so I am sorry that your email seems to have been missed on this occasion. Our Part-Exchange FAQ covers how we grade items, which may help in the meantime: https://www.wilkinson.co.uk/partex-faq Regards, Alex
I wanted a flashgun for my three X series cameras - X-T3, X-T30, and X-Pro2 - for TTL bounced flash. Although not local Wilkinson Cameras are my Fujifilm supplier of preference. They have always had the stock which separates the men from the boys. Having decided the Nissin i160a was right for me I ordered online from Wilkinson and the beautifully packed package arrived almost by return of post. First-class service as always - and the flashgun works superbly.
Great service and item was as expected. Thanks
Excellent service as usual. I ordered a Tripod in the "Black Friday" sales and it was discounted even further than the competition which was a real bonus! Ordered on Tuesday and it arrived free delivery on Thursday!
Service from your sales team who arranged my order and the despatch team excellent. The delivery service kept me informed of my parcels' location via the tracking system. The parcel finally arrived at the time and on the date advised and the outer packaging was still in one piece giving confidence in the condition of the contents. The accurate delivery details allowed me to plan my day. Thank your team for this one.
Prompt efficient despatch of my order…. Always happy to support Wilkinson cameras.
£10 delivery for two small items just because I’m in the Scottish Highlands is far too much. Will stop me using again I’m afraid.
Hi Amanda, Thank you for your feedback. Below is some information which may help to explain why we charge more to send to certain postcodes. I'm afraid it is a common misconception that it costs the same to deliver to every area of the UK and couriers do charge more. Your postcode is classed as "Zone 2" by Parcelforce which incurs higher delivery fees and surcharges (on top of our standard parcel price). More information about the surcharges to Zone 2 and Zone 3 locations can be found on the ParcelForce website here: https://www.parcelforce.com/business-parcels/uk-parcel-delivery/understanding-prices We subsidise the costs of most our postage options to keep them competitive, but unfortunately we cannot include certain locations in the free delivery or £4.95 next day delivery options due to the extra costs involved. These services are still subsidised to keep them as low as possible for you though. I hope this helps. Kind Regards, Lily I Wilkinson Cameras
Very impressed with customer service. I asked a number of technical questions and received in depth response. Made my purchase based on the strength of the customer serviced received. Very pleased with the whole experience.
Superb service, friendly and helpful - Highly recommended!
Bought a printer from Burnley. Had difficulty connecting it to Wi- Fi. Luke --the salesman was outstanding in helping me to sort out the problem. Worth buying from Wlkinsons--excellent staff.
Excellent service throughout. Kept informed right up to the point of delivary.
Easy purchase online, and quick delivery. The sale price was one not to be missed.
I needed a new printer at short notice. Wilkinsons had got the one I wanted in stock, at a competitive price. I ordered online, received a phone call to confirm delivery details, and the printer, carefully packaged, was delivered the next day. First rate service - I have opened an account.
Fast delivery, great communication and lens seems in excellent condition. Much appreciated!
I ordered a new camera flash, Wilkinson were the cheapest, processed and dispatched the order quickly with excellent communication. Will definitely recommend and use again.
Product arrived on time and was well packaged.
Excellent service. Once again they under promised and over delivered with purchase arriving two days ahead of expected delivery date.
Impressed you had a Canon lens that was out of stock everywhere else (including Canon Store and Amazon), and it was promptly delivered.
Great prices. Superb delivery. Really pleased