Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras

About Wilkinson Cameras: Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

How would you rate Wilkinson Cameras ?

Mr A Davies
"Fast delivery as requested. And easy to Oder and pay with PayPal. Will keep the website in My favourite"
A
"Very straight forward purchase staff very helpful one of the items was not in stock they called me and let me know and still sent out the other item. Call the staff with different qestions and they have all helped me.😄😄"
Mr J Dodd
"had the item in stock, Profoto A1 only dealer in the UK that had stock, next day delivery spot on"
"Staff so very helpful even over inexpensive items. The mini photo albums were exactly what I had been searching for. They came beautifully packaged and very fast. Thank you. I shall be recommending you as a company and have already gone back in to your site to explore more expensive items with a view to Christmas."
"Ordered Epson SC-P600 printer and it was delivered efficiently by DPD 24 hours later. Plenty of information, first about delivery day, then arrived 12.30 pm in advised time slot of 1200 - 1300! Very good service with phone order excellent, competitive price."
"Answered the phone within seconds each time I rang. I dealt with Arran who told me it was his first week in the job. I couldn't tell! Very knowledgeable and helpful. I put the order through at 1.30pm and it arrived the following morning. Well within the 2-3 days delivery time I expected. I also felt I got a really good deal having shopped around beforehand. In short, great customer service, great deal and great to deal with."
"The price has defined the choice to buy from this shop."
"Has large selection of equipment, not all in stock this is no different from other online photography outlets. I ordered my item online. delivery time was okay. I would recommend."
"Very competitive on quality and price with very quick service."
"I urgently needed to find a Mindshift backpack and noticed that Wilkinson Cameras listed them. I had never used them before and gave them a call. The person who I spoke to, asked me to wait so that he could check with the warehouse and yes there was one. I ordered online and it was delivered the next day!! This is another example of a company run by responsive human beings, who will talk to customers and are able to give great customer care."
"Telephoned Kendall branch Monday morning to check availability of a particular camera bag seen on the website at the best price anywhere. Politely advised that bag not in stock at Kendall but one could be ordered in by the end of the week; or, if preferred order on-line and if unsuitable return to store. Ordered on-line, elected for 'post free' option of delivery in 2-3 working days. Within 30 minutes had order confirmed and advised that the item was ready for dispatch. It arrived just before lunch on Tuesday. What can I say other than 'superb service'. Thank You."
"Great prices and excellent service! I would definitely recommend Wilkinson Cameras to friends and will be checking their website first next time I need camera stuff."
"Right price. Delivery spot on. Product fantastic."
"Excellent service and speedy delivery"
"I recently spoke to Paul Edmondson regarding an issue with my camera after only having it for 3 months I found he was very helpful in sorting out my problem and even offered me a temporary replacement camera while mine was being sent off for repair which I found was brilliant that's why I have the company five stars"
"I think Wilkinson Cameras take good care of customers. For example when they found the seal on a new camera I wanted was broken so they rang me to find our how I felt about this. Since the camera was all present and correct and unused, I wasn't bothered but some may. They didn't send it out with some feeble excuse about the camera having been checked first."
"Excellent service and item arrived on time."
"Excellent and easy online ordering service with quick delivery. Thank you!"
"I recently purchased a Sony 24-105mm lens on line and the transaction was speedy and trouble free. Their web site is clear and placing an order is straight forward. Conformation of the order was provided by email as was delivery information. This was my first purchase from Wilkinson Cameras and I would have no worries about buying from them again."
"Excellent service , good information from your Carlisle shop about web site prior to purchase. Lens arrived well packaged and when expected."
"Very Happy with goods & service would recommend"
"Fedex spoiled my enjoyment of my purchase. very, very bad. In the future I will avoid them like the plague. On a positive note, customer services at Wilkinson Camera did their best to get the camera delivered. They were great at keeping me informed of the dereliction of Fedex."
"Excellent. I ordered an item one afternoon, on line, choosing free delivery 2/3 days. Later on the same afternoon I received an email from the delivery people telling me that my package would be with me the next morning and sure enough it arrived on time at 11.15am. I call that very good service."
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.81 based on 1,388 reviews