Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wilkinson Cameras

About Wilkinson Cameras: Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

Tell us how Wilkinson Cameras made you happy

Mrs R ROBERTS
"I was amazed how easy it was to Order my camera over the phone & I asked loads of question the service was out standing & my item was with me next day Thank you"
I Humphreys
"I ordered the Canon Pro100s from Wilkinson Cameras just before Christmas, I did not expect to receive this until 2019 given the time of year, however it arrived bang on time as indicated by Wilkinson/DPD 28th December. This was a tremendous effort given I’m in Aberdeenshire. The Canon Pro 100s was on a terrific bundle, there was consumables up to £50 free, and a further incentive to recycle your old printer responsibly via WEE, and in doing so a further discount was applied. This truly was a fantastic offer. Having been on Wilkinson Cameras website I can say that I think the pricing of consumables are very competitive and given my previous experience will support this family company in the future. I wish you a prosperous New Year."
Mr B Hall
"Excellent service. Very easy to order online and very quick delivery. Brian Hall. EOS magazine"
"I purchased a Hawke spotting scope online, when i opened it up it was damaged (these things happen) i rang the Carlisle store rather than head office to see how they could help. The only one available was in Preston i believe but they had it Sent to the Carlisle store 2 days later, they would not let me leave until i was happy with both the replacement and the service 😁, i was more than happy and even spent more money so big thumbs up to the Carlisle store for helping me out with great efficiency.... Job well done 👍"
"All fine, fast service and good price."
"I have used Wilkinson Cameras since I took up photography in 2010. Over the years I have upgraded my kit and have had nothing but fantastic service and friendly knowledgable advice. I wouldn’t buy from anywhere else."
"Great price, great service. Item arrived really quickly. Very happy. Many thanks!"
"Very helpful and friendly speedy service the camera bag was just as advertised."
"Cheapest. Good website. Use dpd for delivery"
"excellent value for money."
"Wilkinson’s were efficient and quick, delivery was easy and reliable"
"Brilliant price and superb delivery service"
"I recently bought a Sigma lens which was delivered by FedEx less than 24hrs after ordering. The customer service department at Wilkinson Cameras was helpful, civil and knowledgeable; this was first-class."
"Spot on!!!!!!!!! Spot on!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Great Service with Fast Delivery. Recommended."
"Excellent communication, fast delivery. Very professional."
"Superb , swift service . Product extremely well wrapped."
"Brilliant Service It made all the difference talking to a human I will definitely buy from them again 😊"
"On a weekend ordered a 100-400mm Canonfit Sigma lens.The first working day team moved into action and my lens arrived more qickly than I could hope to expect and at the hour revised - marvelous!"
"Wilkinson Cameras gave an amazing service and next day delivery on a lens I purchased recently from the Southport store. They were very helpful and I will definitely be buying from them in the future. Thanks for a great service."
"Pleasant and helpful and i like the phone contact also local to me.Delivery on time and would use this company again."
"Great service and good price."
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.81 based on 1,589 reviews