Wilkinson Cameras Reviews

1,045 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Wilkinson Cameras, founded in 1986, is an independent photographic retailer with 10 high street stores across the northwest of England and offering UK-wide sales through www.wilkinson.co.uk

sales@wilkinson.co.uk

Find your nearest store at www.wilkinson.co.uk/stores

How would you rate Wilkinson Cameras?

C Vere
C Vere
Unverified Reviewer

Rescued a SD card that had broken in two
Mr M Veryard
Mr M Veryard
Verified Buyer

The process of buying photographic equipment was very easy and Wilkinsons provide a great service from start to finish.
Top rate!
Mr G McClure
Mr G McClure
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my new lense
Mr J Davies
Verified Buyer

Expertise and friendly personal service in a local shop chain, with Internet prices. I bought the wrong camera, and they were happy to swap it for a more suitable one. Next time I buy a camera, I will go to shop for advice and try out the demo models in my hand.
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased with the Fuji X100F leather case and it was delivered very quickly.
Mrs L Darwin
Verified Buyer

Ben who assisted me was fantastic, if he didn't know the answer he was at pains to find out and gave me excellent advice and service.
Mr C Lewis
Verified Buyer

prompt delivery, the packaging was damaged including some damage to the actual item box,
fortunately the item itself was fine.
Mr D Hoult
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy process website easy to navigate fast delivery
P Jackson
Verified Buyer

The price of the accessory for my camera was very competitive and delivery was ahead of schedule.
Mr M Taylor
Verified Buyer

Wilkinsons Cameras stock levels are what they say they are which you would expect to be the norm but believe me there's companies out there that tell you anything to get you on their web-site in the hope you'll choose something else!
Wilkinsons Cameras makes it easy to purchase & keep you informed all the way. Delivery was speedy with everything packaged nice & safely
A Franks
Verified Buyer

First class service fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Thanks for your great service. Goods delivered to my work address which was much appreciated
K Miller
Verified Buyer

My order arrived within 4 days, which included a weekend, of placement.
Verified Buyer

Top service and very speedy
Mr G Wallace
Verified Buyer

Item delivered very promptly and was very well packaged.
Verified Buyer

Good price for the lens, and very friendly and helpful team. Responsive. Excellent customer service. 5* experience. I used them online.
Verified Buyer

The on-line ordering was easy and the lens came promptly. well packaged and intact. The best of both worlds really - on-line ordering with the facility to visit the shop in case of any questions etc.
Mr P Hartman
Verified Buyer

Great product at the best price available.
Mr C Herridge
Verified Buyer

The shop assistant in Warrington informed us that although the had just sold the last camera of the model we wanted, that they were available on line. We followed this up and the ease of purchase, information regarding progress and delivery on time was first class.
Mr L Othen
Verified Buyer

Ordered goods at 3.25pm which is 25minutes after same day postage cut-off time.
Received email at 3.50. pm that goods were dispatched.
Next day 12.00 midday received email that goods were ready for collection at my chosen pick-up point.
BEST SERVICE I have ever received. Well done Wilkinson staff and DPD delivery service.
Mr R Forster
Verified Buyer

I have been a customer of Wilkinson Cameras for over 7 years, they are always friendly, happy to help and very knowledgeable.

I will continue to buy from them as long as they are there.

Thank you Wilkinson Cameras.

Satisfied customer

Richard Forster
Dr E Fenty
Verified Buyer

They supplied what I needed at a price better than anywhere else and they delivered it very quickly
Mr O Carlstrand
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, they took the trouble to phone to explain that a product had been unexpectedly discontinued and they took the time to discuss possible alternatives. Once ordered the product arrived speedily. All in all an impressive operation.
Wilkinson Cameras is rated 4.80 based on 1,045 reviews