White Rose Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend White Rose Tools
Read White Rose Tools Reviews

Unit 13 Woodmoor Court, Longfields Road, Barnsley

Tell us how White Rose Tools made you happy
Ordering of the product was straight forward it was dispatched promptly. Excellent communication from White Rose Tools on the delivery progress. Goods received on time and well packaged. I would most certainly use White Rose Tools again excellent.
Fantastic quality clamps at a great price and speedy delivery
Good products, good prices and excellent customer service. 10 out of 10.
Excellent choice, quality products and speedy availability
Great service from start to end. Arrived in rapid time, I bought a safety helmet and had it within 48hours from purchase.
Stocked up on 4 1/2 discs. Great prices, great customer care very simple and organised website. All discs and anything else I can find will come from White Rose tools in the future. 👍
Exactly what I wanted for the light duty fabrics I use. Good value for the price. Will use you again.
I can not fault the speed and service of the company beer buying of tools from here over 12 month period and service
, cannot complain. Good communication all the time.
Very responsive service and great value
Received my clamps in super fast time, very well wrapped and protected. Having researched other suppliers, White Rose offered the best value for money, so will view their site first in the future!
Brilliant service very competitive prices.
Excellent service! Product exactly as described. Arrived earlier than stated delivery, and received a lovely email thanking me for my custom. Can't fault them, top service 👍
Second time I have used White Rose and will certainly use them again, in fact they will be my first port of call. Good range of quality tools, ordered one day and received the following day, can't ask for any more than that!
Good price, fast delivery and friendly service. Can't ask for more than that. Thanks.
Great price. Efficient delivery. Good communication. Will use again!
3 in 1 Soil Tester. At first I thought the pH meter did not work as the ericacious (for acid loving plants) compost pH was the same as ordinary compost. So I put the probe in tap water pH 7, and added a teaspoon of vinegar which took it to pH 5.5 as I would expect. It transpires that compost for acid loving plants can vary between pH 7 and 5.5! Nice bit of kit for gardener which was inexpensive and arrived ahead of time.
Good priced item, great delivery
Easy to order ! Parcel arrived on time ! All great 😊😊😊
Not used as yet but have to say a very solid WELL made tool which I'm sure will make the job easier. Will update once used
White Rose Tools is rated 4.93 based on 2,024 reviews