White Rose Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend White Rose Tools
Read White Rose Tools Reviews

Unit 13 Woodmoor Court, Longfields Road, Barnsley

Tell us how White Rose Tools made you happy
Still waiting for the item to turn up
Hello, Thank you for your review. I have sent you an email regarding your concern, but haven't received a reply. We can see from the tracking information that your order has been delivered by Royal Mail on 23rd Dec via Tracked 48. 2 days after your order was dispatched. Thank you for your custom and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Kind regards White Rose Tools team.
Ordered item 5 Dec 20, which I thought would be plenty of time for a Christmas delivery. Christmas Eve, and still no item received. Response from Whiterose tools is that it has been dispatched, end of.
Not what I bought these 3 foot handles small head I bought 54 inch ash handled full heads
The tool I ordered a reminder for a brake caliper broke before the caliper was rebound! Not good and wouldn't buy from you again, under the present circumstances of this lockdown I had no choice but to get from you but never again,waist of money and time.
Hi. I did like thw product but after a minimum of 3 uses one of the nibs snapped in the pen so i havent been able to use it since. Its a shame as i liked using the product.
Never received the delivery. No tracking information supplied. Package missing or not sent.
Hello Simon, I have tried contacting you via email regarding your missing parcel, but haven't had any response from you. Could you please contact us, so we can get this resolved for you. We are always here to help. Thank you, Luke, White Rose Tools.
White Rose Tools is rated 4.93 based on 2,047 reviews