White Rose Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend White Rose Tools
Read White Rose Tools Reviews

Unit 13 Woodmoor Court, Longfields Road, Barnsley

Tell us how White Rose Tools made you happy
Great friendly people, very helpful
Sealey Digital Tyre Pressure & Tread Depth Gauge with LED Item received quickly and without any fuss and at a very competitive price very satishfied.
A GREAT PRODUCT GOOD QUALITY AND VALUE AND AN EXCELLENT LEVEL OF SERVICE
Top Quality. Ordered spanner’s good reliable service. Would definitely recommend this company for your tool requirements
I have ordered all my tools from these guys and i was very happy. The items that came faulty was then sent a replacement one by Nikkita. She has been very helpful and such a polite lady.
Good quality product and very fast shipping. Great communication too.
Very good service and delivery by post excell. Product is exceptional with coated handle. Ima pensioner and found cost easy to cope with. I'm hoping you do hand fork insane materials will order next month.
Easy ordering process, prompt delivery, good tools 👍
Tool as described sharp blade easy to use arrived on time
I recently purchased a mini Silverline blowtorch From White Rose Tools, great service, and well wrapped ,it came within 3 days.
A pleasure to deal with, item as described although a little bit bigger than I was expecting.
It was a mistake of my address but now it is sorted so soon as I get it then I will write a review based on the product, but as the costumer service they where the best you can get. Thank you guys.
Prompt delivery, exactly what was ordered, no point in dressing it up, kept up to date with order throughout. Will definitely reorder
Very please with the contact I had, they were very helpful and nextday delivery was great. Would highly recommend them.
Exactly as advertised, great
Very good value for a quality product; very pleased.
Prompt delivery with excellent comms letting me know at every stage when and where my purchase will be delivered and a very competitive price. I will definitely re order some more tools in the near future as I was very satisfied with all aspects of white rose tools. A refreshing thing in this day and age where customer service can fall behind. If reading this be assured you will not be disappointed, many thanks to the team at white rose tools.
excellent customer service tools at a very good price, fast delivery 5 stars for that, very pleased with my purchase.
Good value for money
East to order on line.Very quick delivery and the rotary wire brushes look as if they will last longer than those bought from large DIY stores. Too early to be sure so fingers crossed but looking at them I am very hopeful. Will return to White Rose Tools again when liking to pur have other tools.
White Rose Tools is rated 4.93 based on 2,790 reviews