White Rose Tools Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend White Rose Tools

Unit 13 Woodmoor Court
Longfields Road

How would you rate White Rose Tools ?

"had the tool i needed and a reasonable price......recommended"
"Had the tools I wanted, which did the job as needed, delivered as promised (Sealey left-hand drill bits)."
"Easy ordering, fast service, quick delivery."
"Good price, good product and good service."
"Very pleased with the quality and the price of these touches. The quality of the light and distanced reached is much better than I expected for the cost. A quarter of the price of my german made varta indestructibly which self-destructed from the inside."
"Fast delivery. All good.2"
"Hi arrived earlier than expected good piece of kit just what i need for my tool chest thanks"
"EASY TO ORDER AND THEY ARRIVE NEXT WORKING DAY PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE . NEW WEBSITE COULD DO WITH A FEW TWEEKS BUT OTHER THAN THAT EXCELLENT *************"
Beverley W
Verified Buyer
"I ordered some springs - two sets, in fact, as I know someone who has built and set up his own workshop and thought a set of different springs would always be handy for model work. (He is, in fact going to build a 5" gauge Bulleid Pacific!). Anyway the springs were very easy to order and they arrived on the dot. My set of springs? well one use is for odd terminals on a vintage microphone, the plugs for which were lost years ago. I will simply solder the two signal wires,(balanced line) onto the spring ends.Springs will make very good contact as they will hug the pins. Better than using crocodile clips which have sufficed up till now."
"Very fast service and good product"
"Just a little better than OK"
"Good price and dispatched and delivered quickly. Item was well packed."
"Great service good price and fast delivery"
"Amtech do not make top quality stuff but reasonable stuff at low prices. Items I purchased from White Rose - Amtech 3/8 inch socket extensions bars - were not chrome vanadium but good enough steel for the job I needed. Had to pay P&P though. Delivery as promised."
"Good prompt service"
Mr George H
Verified Buyer
"Order Dealt with quickly and efficiencie would use this company again"
"Hi quality tolls and affordable"
"Excellent service"
"Nice product. Shame all the functions on the product don’t work."
Mr MARCUS G
Verified Buyer
"The service provided was very good & we received our delivery on time. Will definitely use White Rose Tools again"
White Rose Tools is rated 4.87 based on 424 reviews