White Rose Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend White Rose Tools
Read White Rose Tools Reviews

Unit 13 Woodmoor Court, Longfields Road, Barnsley

Tell us how White Rose Tools made you happy
clasps on cover not very secure
Speed of delivery was excellent, product very disappointing. We bought 2 short handled shovels which arrived promptly. One snapped the first time it was used and was therefore not fit for purpose.
The reviews were very good for Kingspor. I am not ready to sand my solid oak kitchen doors as the shower needs to be resealed first. I will review them soon.
Good and does the job. A little heavy
Still waiting for my replacement as agreed by sealy technical department as as products fell apart thanks alan livermore
I ordered a free mask and paid postage. I received an email to explain that they were extremely busy and gave me the option of a refund or wait. I was happy to wait for my mask.
Verrygood all round tools great and delivered on time thanks white rose tools
The trestles were fine but the nuts and bolts were packed loose in the boxes which both had holes in and both had fixings missing surly they could have been in a small bag
Just a little better than OK
Nice product. Shame all the functions on the product don’t work.
Not so much HAPPY more a little disappointed ,only two of the items I wanted were in stock however they seemed to be a fair price The delivery was faultless
good and quick