White Rose Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend White Rose Tools
Read White Rose Tools Reviews

Unit 13 Woodmoor Court, Longfields Road, Barnsley

Tell us how White Rose Tools made you happy
Excellent service,very prompt delivery time,very great of director to email me with his thanks.
Brilliant service highly recommend
Goods arrived as described in good condition with only a slight delivery delay due to Royal Mail.
Good quality product for the price I paid. Excellent communication and quick delivery.
Order sent exactly as planned. Good quality product. Will use again
Competitively priced and does the job it was intended for. Fast delivery too.
Received my garden pouches when expected. They appear to be nice and robust so hopefully I will get 2 seasons of bedding plants out of them.
Great prices and quick delivery.
Ordered item 5 Dec 20, which I thought would be plenty of time for a Christmas delivery. Christmas Eve, and still no item received. Response from Whiterose tools is that it has been dispatched, end of.
Bought a few things off EBay now 99% of my tools come from Whiterosetools. I had 20 years worth of Mechanics tools stolen and Luke has helped me replace them with Sealey or Siegen (both excellent) most Milwaukee tools arrive in store next day!Cant recommend them enough
Quality tools at realistic prices knowledgable friendly staff.
excellent service , great products , fast postage , would recommend white rose to any body .
White Rose Tools 5 star review on 15th January 2020
EASY TO ORDER AND THEY ARRIVE NEXT WORKING DAY PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE . NEW WEBSITE COULD DO WITH A FEW TWEEKS BUT OTHER THAN THAT EXCELLENT *************
Excellent quick service.Thank you