White Rose Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend White Rose Tools
Read White Rose Tools Reviews

Unit 13 Woodmoor Court, Longfields Road, Barnsley

Tell us how White Rose Tools made you happy
Very efficient service, bought as a present so have not had report back as to the quality yet.
Very good product and great service
Exactly what I wanted for the light duty fabrics I use. Good value for the price. Will use you again.
Very happy with the quality of the product and the service
Good product from what I've seen so far, still need to use the blower part on it. Would recommend.
Good value
What was most pleasant was the fact that after my purchase you took the time to e mail me and welcome me as a customer. Very nice touch. Thank you Luke Regards Lars
Great price. Speedy delivery. Good customer service. Item is OK, did get a very small tear when fitting the cover over the bike on the first day. Cover appears to stay in place on windy days
Very happy with the service and product, nice touch by the company to mail you and thank you for your order, would highly recommend for their prompt and professional service.
Excellent.
Excellent service a good company worth supporting will definitely use again in the future.
Very good
Item arrived quickly, easy to use and just right for the job
Ordered several items, delivered and received in good order and on time, prices competitive will use again
Item broke down after 20mins. But WR did do a full refund almost immediately when they couldn't get a replacement. Not their fault the goods were poorly made. Will try them again for other things.
Good service no problems at all. The product was good but I was disappointed to see a scratch on the top surface. The original supplier packing was as factory sealed, so was not White tools issue. I am happy to accept it.
Dose the job and well made 👌
Good quality product and service
Updated review: After ordering my item 5 Dec 20 which I felt was sufficient time to arrive before Christmas and after hastening the item, it finally arrived 30 Dec 20 (after Christmas!). White Rose Tools claim the issue was wish Royal Mail, not them. Review of the item itself: I cannot fault at this time.
Hi good tools at great prices
White Rose Tools is rated 4.93 based on 2,019 reviews