Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
No discernable improvement.
Hi Tony, we're really sorry to hear that you can't see an improvement in your service, I believe someone from our customer services team has been in touch and I hope we're able to resolve this for you soon.
The WI Team
BB speed is OK but not great.
The costs are very high (more than double what we paid for BB supply to our previous property, 1.5 miles away). I guess this is because there are no other providers to this area at the moment. I hope that changes.
Much better than BT, but not as good as hoped for.
Better than BT but not quite such a good service as I expected. Sometimes it is quite slow.
Good speed. Service is frequently down.
Noticing that the service goes down ( frequently albeit for short periods of time around midnight /the early hours of the morning)
Any ideas as to reason?
It would be a lot better if we didn’t frequently get ‘buffering’ when viewing from the Internet.
Bit disapointed to be honest dont really notice any difference
Pre-installation service was very good. Grace is a credit to you. The big issue is that we are not getting 100mbs - we are averaging 50Mbs and I originally ordered 350Mbs...
Doesn’t stretch very far and cuts out a lot throughout the day
Hi Louise,

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing some intermittent connection issues.

I have raised a Fault Ticket with our Technical Support Team. They will take a look into your account and be in touch with you shortly.

Wessex Internet
Broadband fine but both parties can't speak at the same time on phone conversations.
Hi Adrian,

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your phone line. If you have a Vonage Voice Over Internet Phone it might be something they need to have a look into.

In the meantime I will raise a ticket with our Technical Support Team to see if there is anything happening at our end that could be causing the problem. They will be back in touch with you soon.

Kind regards,
We find that the internet is very up and down. It is often very difficult to stream and the router provided often drops the wireless Lan. As we live in a relatively remote area we accept the very high cost of provision.
Hi Adrian,