Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
Installation experience as not good. I knew I would be out of the country during the planned installation. I delayed my departure for a meeting to plan but representative did not turn up.I left detailed instructions which they declared acceptable. I arranged for our cleaner to be available to let engineering to install. They decided that the planned installation site was unacceptable on grounds that access was restricted but went ahead and installed in an alternative site without any further contact with me. They asked my cleaner to sign off the installation which she did. This deprives me of some function. On my return I complained but was informed that I’d I wanted the media server relocated to a mutually acceptable site that I would have to pay for engineer’s time. They declared that my cleaning lady’s signature was evidence of my acceptance. I submit that the engineer should have aborted the installation rather than proceeding on his own initiative ( I was available by phone ). My cleaning lady is not an authorised signatory on my behalf. They should now correct this at no charge. Not a good start
Your team really are exceptional. Those involved with the trenching, cabling and connection were all smiles and helpfulness. They agreed everything in advance when running cabling across our fields to reach neighbouring properties. They arrived on time and did exactly what they said they would, leaving minimal evidence that they had been here. Those in the office were very helpful with a couple of small questions and in the scheduling. Any email was answered virtually immediately. Impossible to single out any one team member as they were all so good. Why does the nation need BT when you could take it all over?
The Internet connection is a distinct improvement on our previous provider, measured by independent websites for upload and download speed and in practice probably saving up to a minute on large downloads for my work. The connection so far has proved more reliable: it used to drop fairly often and annoyingly in online meetings; this has not happened - so far. On the downside, Wessex were very vague about installation timetables and generally communicating and we are still waiting for them to repair something they broke during the installation.
Good morning, we're pleased that you are enjoying your new connection, but sorry to hear you're still waiting for something to be repaired. Our customer support team are looking in to this and will give you a call today. Kind regards, The WI Team
Fast internet but loose connection from time to time.
We are very satisfied and so pleased that we joined up with Wessex
Only short coming was the difficulty in getting answers to questions from sales. One question I had I got three different answers. Overall though good responsive action leading up to installation. Engineer who carried out installation very good and helpful.
Wessex Internet is rated 4.66 based on 306 reviews