Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
I am absolutely delighted with Wessex Internet and cannot fault the service I have received so far. When I was looking at their service I was a bit put off by their prices, however considering I was paying BT £37 per month for both phone and broadband, for only £10 extra with Wessex Internet I have both a phone and broadband package. On the first day of getting Wessex Internet installed, I instantly saw the difference in my internet speed and reliability. Working from home, this has been a real game changer and has eliminated any obstacles I had faced before with a basic slow internet speed provided by BT.

The Team have been really understanding and accommodating. The overall Customer Service experience I have received has been amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a better reliable internet provider!
I am very pleased with the service and the equipment. It is nice to have such good and fast WiFi.
I am really pleased with the internet service provided by Wessex Internet, we live in the middle of nowhere and I never have expected the speed and service we have, it is better than we were expecting. The speed is constant, it doesn't drop out and we the whole family are able to enjoy a reliable service. We use it for gaming, streaming TV, movies, and home working.
very friendly, great job
Everything has been 5 star so far, cannot fault Wessex Internet. Now have a broadband speed I could only dream of a couple of months ago.
Very good
Friendly Professional Helpful Reliable
Excellent service and quality broadband. 100 times faster than BT. A no brainer!
Very good service provider
Reliable service; good vfm
Efficient and professional, a quality product.
Super fast and reliable, have not had any issues! Great provider
Very happy that we are no longer tied to Openreach infrastructure. The one issue we have had was resolved promptly. Great service throughout.
Pleased with the connection and setting up service.
Wonderful new world after years of infinitely slow Bt .Up loads particularly good
Great value and service.
Great customer service. Helpful engineer.
Wessex remembered me straight away even after a delay because of previous provider,came when they said and no problems with service
Brilliant company. Brilliant Service, the works team superb, clean and tidy throughout the install. You would be foolish to not go with Wessex Internet.
After any years of very poor broadband with BT we were able to join Wessex Internet and have never looked back. Thank you.
Wessex Internet is rated 4.65 based on 259 reviews