Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
After a long wait for our connection, once Wessex were moving it was a very slick operation to connect us to the ststem. The guys on the ground were knowledgeable, enthusiastic and professional in what they did, made more difficult by Covid restrictions. We are delighted with our connection, having jumped from 1.8 Mbps (BT) to over 100 Mbps (WI). Thanks to you all.
It is brilliant that at long last , living in the sticks, we are able to access high speed broadband. Very neat installation with underground cables instead of overhead lines that could be affected by storms etc.
Very efficient and friendly service.
Dealing with Wessex Internet was straightforward. The instalation team were helpful and flaxible about how they approached the job. An unusually enjoyable experience compared with past dealings with larger companies.
Polite and informative while observing social distancing I am very pleased with the service overall
Installation was faultless. Great communication and a polite and friendly team. Internet is now installed and is both stable and actually faster than advertised.
Very helpful sorting out a problem with the router for me.
Really is very good.
From start to finish Wessex Internet delivered what they said they would. The staff were courteous, polite and hard working. There was a slight glitch at one point that they remedied immediately.
No connection problems and speed is 20 times faster than it used to be.
Very professional from first enquiry to delivery of WiFi
Wessex Internet have been reliable at cable laying and installation phase. We were switched on with no issues and our family can now work and home school during this pandemic. Gone are the arguments over who gets to use the internet!
Friendly, helpful staff -
Excellent service from start to finish!
The lads that installed our fibre broadband had to drag the cable under miles of muddy fields, under two roads, under two rivers then through a bog in the middle of a wood to get to us. We'd been told by the others (the big company that everybody knows) that it couldn't be done and that we were lucky to get the 0.6meg that we had. Thanks to Wessex Internet we now have 100 plus meg and could have 300meg if we wanted. Everybody involved was friendly, positive and professional. Happy with Wessex Internet? You bet!
Very reliable and fast as advertised.
I was part of a team of "Community Champions" working with Wessex Internet to get FTTP to the households within our small rural community. From first contact through to installation took about 6 months and now some 30 households have 100mbps connections and I am one of them. FANTASTIC. WI are a pleasure to work with and I am getting exactly what I ordered. 100mbps download and 20mbps upload and when I last measured that speed I also had 4 video streams running on a Zoom call at the same time. What's not to like?
We had excellent installation service ,and at last we have fast broadband ,couldn’t be more pleased
I have been extremely impressed with the whole experience with Wessex internet. The office staff were excellent and the ground team and installation teams were so careful and helpful. It was actually the easiest installation I have experienced and by far the most complex. Highly recommend.
Excellent service and the internet speed is amazing compared to what we had
Wessex Internet is rated 4.66 based on 306 reviews