Wessex Internet Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
"Excellent service from Wessex. Engineer was very courteous, efficient and competent. Super Wifi Signal."
"Faultless service."
"A significant improvement on BT with speeds that allow streaming in the boondocks."
"Installation experience as not good. I knew I would be out of the country during the planned installation. I delayed my departure for a meeting to plan but representative did not turn up.I left detailed instructions which they declared acceptable. I arranged for our cleaner to be available to let engineering to install. They decided that the planned installation site was unacceptable on grounds that access was restricted but went ahead and installed in an alternative site without any further contact with me. They asked my cleaner to sign off the installation which she did. This deprives me of some function. On my return I complained but was informed that I’d I wanted the media server relocated to a mutually acceptable site that I would have to pay for engineer’s time. They declared that my cleaning lady’s signature was evidence of my acceptance. I submit that the engineer should have aborted the installation rather than proceeding on his own initiative ( I was available by phone ). My cleaning lady is not an authorised signatory on my behalf. They should now correct this at no charge. Not a good start"
"Excellent service, great internet and customer care. Defiantly recomend Wessex Internet."
"Always have good response to any of our queries or questions to Wessex."
"Always efficient and Wessex Internet fully understands the internet problems in our rural area. F.K.N."
"It’s a good service. It would be better if it was a bit cheaper!"
"Fantastic customer Service and very happy with the speed of broadband."
"The best service from the best rural service provider"
"Very happy with the service, Thanks"
"We all love Wessex Internet and if there is a problem we can speak to someone who understands, AND lets us know progress reports and we trust them. FANTASTIC"
"Most,y good. My only concern is lack of support at weekends."
"Absolutely fabulous"
"We are very happy with your service thank you - NO COMPLAINTS at all love from Sophie"
"Following a decline in the service to rural areas from BT I was recommended Wessex 2 years ago by a neighbour. I have never been given cause to regret the decision to change to Wessex receiving a reliable internet service ever since."
"Compared with BT / Openreach - Wessex internet is - faster - more efficient - friendlier - more economical - just a better solution to local needs all round"
"Efficient. Helpful. Approachable. Of course there are the occasional problems as with any provider, but I have been impressed with response times to sort them out. So much better than any of the big name providers."
"Reliable service, good speed and value for money, serves our requirements perfectly."
"Very robust service, good speeds never had any problems."
Wessex Internet is rated 4.59 based on 128 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!