Wessex Water Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Wessex Water

About Wessex Water: Wessex Water Services Limited, known as Wessex Water, is a water supply and sewerage utility company serving an area of South West England, covering 10,000 square kilometres including Bristol, most of Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire and parts of Gloucestershire and Hampshire.

Wessex Water supplies 1.3 million people with around 285 million litres of water a day.

0345 600 4 600

customer.services@wessexwater.co.uk

Wessex Water
Claverton Down,
Bath,
BA2 7WW

Tell us how Wessex Water made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I am not used to chatting online but I found the Wessex Water service easy to use. The girls I contacted were polite and very helpful and answered my question efficiently and clearly. Thank you Wessex Water!"
"Dealt with my overflowing drain very efficiently and professionally - I was very impressed with quick service and friendly staff - Well done and Thank you !"
"After an online discussion a engineer was dispatched the next day. Very impressed with the quick response to a non urgent enquiry."
"Nicola was exceedingly helpful in sorting out our on line account her patience was exemplary and a call back from the account set up team was in the time specified well done to both teams"
"Online chat service is fantastic, easy to use and I have always had any query solved quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend"
"A great service! Very helpful and responsive!"
"Great customer service ! Haven't contacted WW for quite a long time but I had a few questions regarding my account and all of them were answered within a few seconds.. Thanks again."
"It is now 2days ago I had the chat but up to now haven’t received a phone call or any communication"
"Easy to find the live chat and possible answers to our problem explained quickly ."
"Katy was very helpful and straight to the point which I liked"
"Live chat was quickly answered and our emergency reported. We were given a job reference number and received an email to say that someone would attend in 4 hours! that is too long when nether you or your neighbours have a functioning toilet."
"Had a problem with a surface water drain on private property (Communal) discussed with robotic person that was of no help at all"
"I contacted Wessex Water with a blocked sewer this morning and they had it sorted by end of day. I couldn't ask for a better service particularly on a weekend."
"I contacted them through the website about a leaky water meter connection. They sent a plumber around the same day and sorted it! Excellent service!"
"The reair was carried out within 6 hours and i had a phone call to let me know"
"Eli (whom I spoke to) was beyond helpful and sorted everything out. Fab customer service!"
"On 11th November 2018 I asked Wessex Water the following question on line. 'Can you tell me if works ref PG202-BL425/001 at Rivers Corner, Sturminster Newton are 24/7 or will the road be open overnight please? I travel that route at 0730 and 1830 on weekdays.' Magdalena the enquiry agent couldn't answer my question. I left my telephone number and was promised a return telephone call that same day. TWO DAYS LATER no-one has bothered to call me. My enquiry reference was NMwsoL5DyovvQ."
"Prompt responsible response followed up by telephone robotic call to announce resumption of supply. Efficient and effective."
"Queries dealt with very quickly and professionally"
"Pointless still got the same problem after over a year"
Wessex Water is rated 4.37 based on 63 reviews