Wessex Water Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Wessex Water

About Wessex Water: Wessex Water Services Limited, known as Wessex Water, is a water supply and sewerage utility company serving an area of South West England, covering 10,000 square kilometres including Bristol, most of Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire and parts of Gloucestershire and Hampshire.

Wessex Water supplies 1.3 million people with around 285 million litres of water a day.

0345 600 4 600

customer.services@wessexwater.co.uk

Wessex Water
Claverton Down,
Bath,
BA2 7WW

Tell us how Wessex Water made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"On 11th November 2018 I asked Wessex Water the following question on line. 'Can you tell me if works ref PG202-BL425/001 at Rivers Corner, Sturminster Newton are 24/7 or will the road be open overnight please? I travel that route at 0730 and 1830 on weekdays.' Magdalena the enquiry agent couldn't answer my question. I left my telephone number and was promised a return telephone call that same day. TWO DAYS LATER no-one has bothered to call me. My enquiry reference was NMwsoL5DyovvQ."
"Prompt responsible response followed up by telephone robotic call to announce resumption of supply. Efficient and effective."
"Queries dealt with very quickly and professionally"
"Pointless still got the same problem after over a year"
"Chat service excellent! Answered immediately and all chats replied to immediately as well. Very impressed!"
"Fantastic service Beth was overy efficient and helpful answered my queries and resolved all my issues very quickly"
"Very good reply from the live chat person easy to contact and very quick.So much better than a phone call no waiting I will definitely use again. Thankyou Wessex Water."
"Wessex Water is a great company to deal with. Excellent service. Any changes to bills are dealt with efficiently and as requested. No complaints!"
"Very helpful customer services"
"5 days of parking restriction (1/2 the street) without any letter notifying affected residents is very poor customer service and a terrible policy to follow. People moving house or expecting large deliveries are horribly inconvenienced due to no communication from your company. We are customers too. Very poor customer service."
"Easy, quick and friendly service"
"Very quick & helpful online chat"
"Phone call waits as +10 minutes to speak to someone about your e-billing links not working from an iPad. Used online chat, but still link does not work. Please remove me from e-billing as it does not work and email or post my bills. Many thanks"
"I spoke to Mark on live chat who was super helpful and resolved all my problems."
"I was told that someone would attend within two hours. I was very happy when Dean Walton arrived within one hour. He saw the situation and as the broken cover was in a pathway as he did not have a replacement on board he went and found a similar cover at another property in the Lane and took a photo of that, then took the cover and placed it in the hole where the broken one came from. This made safe this hole and as the other was next to the wall of a house he placed a cone over this hole and said he will report it and it will be replaced. First class service and a very pleasant chap."
"Lovely chatting with you today and water now back on thank you"
"Jade was very helpful with my problem and solved it immediately"
"live chat is soo much better than lengthy phone calls and being on hold for ages.."
"I spoke with Charlotte this morning on live chat regarding water usage payments,Charlotte was very polite at all times ,questions asked we're relevant to the issues I have ."
"Extremely helpful and efficient live chat. Thank you very much."
Wessex Water is rated 4.32 based on 47 reviews