Wessex Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Water
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Wessex Water Reviews

About Wessex Water:

Wessex Water Services Limited, known as Wessex Water, is a water supply and sewerage utility company serving an area of South West England, covering 10,000 square kilometres including Bristol, most of Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire and parts of Gloucestershire and Hampshire.

Wessex Water supplies 1.3 million people with around 285 million litres of water a day.

0345 600 4 600

customer.services@wessexwater.co.uk

Wessex Water
Claverton Down,
Bath,
BA2 7WW

Tell us how Wessex Water made you happy
To expensive should be a national service not left in the hands of profit making companies. One of the most expensive water monopolies.
Perfect customer service. Following a water leak, they refunded their portion of the sewerage charge quicker than the supply company.
I was met with curtesy and thought the WW Magdalena was very good, and if as stated WW keep to what they say if would be a very good service. Thank you very much
Everyone been very helpful, I hope everything will turn out ok in the end
The chat service is an excellent and efficient way to contact WW. The operators are quick and efficient and you aren't kept waiting too long. When I had a large increase in my bill and reported a suspected leak I was kept informed at each stage of the process and the problem was resolved quickly, I recieved a call after the repair to tell me how much credit I will be getting.
.............
Very helpful in dealing with my enquiry
Answered my question. Thank you
I had written contact with Charlotte today and have received the details of the Operations Enquiry Team to enquire about a refund of costs and the number of the 24hour Customer Service Team for any future issues. Charlotte was very helpful and answered my questions very quickly and succinctly and it was a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you.
No reply after initial enquiry.
I could not find a breakdown of my bills for the past 4 years. I was assured they had been sent regularly to my email address. Not. I was assured my meter had been read regularly. This, I believe was not the case. It was overgrown with weeds. I was assured I would get a copy of my September 2018 bill. This was not sent.
The staff are very friendly and helpful and take time to listen and help you get back on track.
Very helpful and prompt service at all levels
I had to contact Wessex water to ask a question about my bill I spoke to Beth she was so helpful & explained everything I asked her she sorted out my problems
just had my bill in nearly £600 cheers wessex water - i'd like to dump you but that would of course be impossible
nothing to compare, seems a good service just confusing bills!!
Most efficient and helpful customer service I have experienced in a long while. Much obliged for the help of your Officer, Aimee!
Paige was helpful and knowledgeable
Live chat was great sorted my problem promptly.
Very happy with Live Chat today and giving peace of mind.
Wessex Water is rated 4.37 based on 106 reviews