Wessex Water Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Wessex Water

About Wessex Water: Wessex Water Services Limited, known as Wessex Water, is a water supply and sewerage utility company serving an area of South West England, covering 10,000 square kilometres including Bristol, most of Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire and parts of Gloucestershire and Hampshire.

Wessex Water supplies 1.3 million people with around 285 million litres of water a day.

0345 600 4 600

customer.services@wessexwater.co.uk

Wessex Water
Claverton Down,
Bath,
BA2 7WW

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Wessex Water ?

"Jade was very helpful with my problem and solved it immediately"
"live chat is soo much better than lengthy phone calls and being on hold for ages.."
"I spoke with Charlotte this morning on live chat regarding water usage payments,Charlotte was very polite at all times ,questions asked we're relevant to the issues I have ."
"Extremely helpful and efficient live chat. Thank you very much."
"It was so easy dealing on live chat and so much faster"
"Very Helpful and informative. Friendly, polite. Quick to find information and I didn’t have to wait long to speak to someone"
"you have been as nice as helpful Jordan. Thank you"
"Web chat assistant told me something that later turned out to be untrue, and which caused me to waste hours barking up the wrong tree."
"My query was quickly and professionally answered, with a positive outcome. Many thanks."
"Very easy to use website, query resolved really quickly, very polite and helpful staff"
"Thank you for your quick response to my email."
"Most impressed by the service I got from Wessex Water, from the person who replied to me on twitter and from the young man who turned up the next day to sort the problem out, he was friendly helpful and courteous. Thankyou"
"Henry who I spoke to on live chat was very helpful and afficiant."
"Helpful chat online. Answered my question fine."
"I tried using the website to check if a problem was logged in my area or to report a problem. The website is not a useful tool and an overload of useless information, not user friendly, and clearly just to baffle the user. The ONLY effective way is to use the old fashioned phone call - which is GREAT because I got to speak to a friendly helpful person. The incident was logged, and I received 3 phone calls to keep me up to date on repairing a burst water main pipe. A feather in your cap."
"I drink from the tap and happy to know they are always ways prompt when the sewers are blocked"
"Very quick and efficient service."
"The lady was brilliant friendly,helpful and efficient her name was Samantha.If i need to i hope i get her again."
"Nice, gave me what I needed."
"Didn’t solve my problem."
Wessex Water is rated 4.45 based on 31 reviews