Wessex Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Water
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Wessex Water Reviews

About Wessex Water:

Wessex Water Services Limited, known as Wessex Water, is a water supply and sewerage utility company serving an area of South West England, covering 10,000 square kilometres including Bristol, most of Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire and parts of Gloucestershire and Hampshire.

Wessex Water supplies 1.3 million people with around 285 million litres of water a day.

0345 600 4 600

webmaster@wessexwater.co.uk

Wessex Water
Claverton Down,
Bath,
BA2 7WW, ,

Tell us how Wessex Water made you happy
To expensive should be a national service not left in the hands of profit making companies. One of the most expensive water monopolies.
No reply after initial enquiry.
I could not find a breakdown of my bills for the past 4 years. I was assured they had been sent regularly to my email address. Not. I was assured my meter had been read regularly. This, I believe was not the case. It was overgrown with weeds. I was assured I would get a copy of my September 2018 bill. This was not sent.
just had my bill in nearly £600 cheers wessex water - i'd like to dump you but that would of course be impossible
My inquiry was for a form to notify Wessex water of the installation of an RPZ form. Neither of your online advisers knew what I was talking about. My details have been passed on with the note this may be responded to within 5 days. All I want is the form I need to complete - how difficult can that be to have this available online ?????
Had a problem with a surface water drain on private property (Communal) discussed with robotic person that was of no help at all
On 11th November 2018 I asked Wessex Water the following question on line. 'Can you tell me if works ref PG202-BL425/001 at Rivers Corner, Sturminster Newton are 24/7 or will the road be open overnight please? I travel that route at 0730 and 1830 on weekdays.' Magdalena the enquiry agent couldn't answer my question. I left my telephone number and was promised a return telephone call that same day. TWO DAYS LATER no-one has bothered to call me. My enquiry reference was NMwsoL5DyovvQ.
Pointless still got the same problem after over a year
Phone call waits as +10 minutes to speak to someone about your e-billing links not working from an iPad. Used online chat, but still link does not work. Please remove me from e-billing as it does not work and email or post my bills. Many thanks
Web chat assistant told me something that later turned out to be untrue, and which caused me to waste hours barking up the wrong tree.
Wessex Water is rated 4.38 based on 108 reviews