Webbs Direct Reviews

Read Webbs Direct Reviews

steve@webbs.co.uk

Worcester Road, Wychbold

Tell us how Webbs Direct made you happy
Excellent service and speedy delivery. Very good quality plant received. Would definitely recommend.
Good service, good delivery, good price. That's all anyone wants
Ordered online had no issues and a quick delivery of 2 x 5ltr cans. Was quick, easy and professional. Exactly how you expect things to go. Will use them again for sure. Branded product so already knew the quality of product.
Received my item with in two days. My item was broken and Webb’s sent me a replacement the very next day. Thanks Webb’s great service.
FIRST CLASS SERVICE IN ALL ASPECTS
Excellent service from Webbs Direct. Easy to follow website, advised when to expect delivery, and goods arrived as stated.
Very efficient service and was delighted with my purchase
Lemax items arrived quickly , well packed and great price
Two months we was waiting for Weber BBQ delivery. Five times phoned them. Got nothing. Opened the case in Paypal to return money.
I have been looking for 3 large pots and I found exactly what I wanted online with Webbs This is the first time I have used them and I am very impressed GREAT VALUE and excellent service I will definitely recommend This company. Thank you .
Ordered a Ryeford Garden Arch. Delivered on time but what a terrible product. Wood badly split and despite sending 3 emails to ask for replacement parts - no response
Ordered on Monday late p.m.delivered on Wednesday a.m.,cheaper than most and well packed,brilliant.
Fantastic Service and fast delivery. I received a lovely gift with my plant pots which was very kind and gratefully received.
Great products, very fast delivery times and excellent customer service provided by Megan. I am a happy customer !
Great website, low prices and fast delivery.
Supply and delivery all as expected. Happy to use Webbs again.
Reviewed as 4 rather than 5 because you always have to be able to improve. Being totally picky - and I am - it's always good to hear a friendly voice on the other end of a phone - perhaps it was just a bad day at the office.
Delivery worked very well. Impressed.
Easy website to navigate, quick delivery and healthy plants
excellent service, notified of date of delivery & on that day had text at 7am to give a time slot.
Webbs Direct is rated 4.75 based on 1,551 reviews