Webbs Direct Reviews

Read Webbs Direct Reviews

steve@webbs.co.uk

Worcester Road, Wychbold

Tell us how Webbs Direct made you happy
Damaged trellis but possibly by delivery. Otherwise ok value.
We did not receive a text advising of day and time of delivery until the van driver phoned asking why we were not at home to receive the goods. Goods arrived boxed in good condition.
While I was unhappy with the product, which I didn't feel matched the description nor justified the price, Webbs' customer service was admirable, offering free return and full refund without a quibble.
Happy with the item we purchased as a Christmas gift. We however did not receive a confirmation email to say the item was ready for collection even though it was. It want until we contacted the store that we found out the item was ready at which point they offered to send the confirmation email!
Easy to order, very quick delivery. Just one gripe it would have been nice to be notified when purchase was arriving
Webbs Direct service is very good, but the courier that they use is awful.
Delivery man was rude and the arch I bought did not have the right screws.
Delivery was prompt although despite being a very heavy product, it was left for me (female) to put in the garage, which would have taken the deliver men 30 seconds to do. The product itself is very poor quality and finish. I acknowledge that webs have responded to this and refunded 10% but I still don't think that this is adequate for such a poor quality product.
Product supplied had peeling paint and corrosion, but webbs acted very well to replace it and then ultimately provide a refund once that wasn't satisfactory.
I was a bit concerned that the box had been opened & contents unpacked. nothing missing though.P. Murray
The occasion was lovely didn't like being in full view of other dinners,I felt the room next door would have been more suitable as the chairs were more comfortable as your sitting for some time. The cream tea was very nice plenty of fresh tea.
Website stated No Stock but more coming in June, now July, phoned and they had stock. Wednesday ordered Arch told it would arrive Friday. Phoned Friday to find out what time it would arrive. Arrived on time. Opened packaging, some screws missing but otherwise all correct. East to follow instructions, looks good assembled
An improvement would be posting by a secure method i.e. a signature is needed even if the customer has to pay for this service.
The items are good. A really good size and good value for the price. Looking forward to planting up. However, the delivery was a farce. Maintained that I wasn't in, when the house is being renovated and there were 9 vans and cars in the driveway, and I was most certainly in. Can't have tried very hard to find me.
I was disappointed by the delivery. I paid the P&P for courrier delivery which should have taken 48 hrs or so to deliver. I was expecting my product to arrive on Friday or Saturday at the latest. However it was not delivered until Monday. The postage cost half the price of the item ordered.
Delivery was rapid and product as required. After a little more searching on line, I could have got the product appreciably cheaper.
OK, but quality of product not good. Ordered 2 x identical trellis panels. One was good quality, the other very poor (wood split, staples and fixings misaligned etc) It needed a lot of attention before I could use it.
The Ryford Garden arch arrived promply but the product had obviously been laying around for some time as it was very marked and bashed about. We erected it but had to get supports as it was quite wobbly. Finished product looks nice but we had to put in 2 days work so it was not a simple task. Should of returned it but it looks ok now.
Webbs Direct is rated 4.75 based on 1,553 reviews