Webbs Direct Reviews

Read Webbs Direct Reviews

steve@webbs.co.uk

Worcester Road, Wychbold

Tell us how Webbs Direct made you happy
Where do I Start 1.if I could give no stars I would,2 communication absolutely appalling,3 delivery not 3days as stated more like 10. 4 box turns up with £2000 corner sofa & the box looks like it fell off the back of a lorry.5 was not surprised to find sofa damage in a number Of places.6 also parts missing Which make me think I have someone’s used corner sofa not new as sold on site. 7 also the cushion on the one sofa looks like it come from a soft play area at some kids play centre. I Could go on as there’s more this was supposed to be my wife’s 50 birthday present how disappointing very disappointing if I lived local I would drop it back off myself I’m f****ing furious. I’m in the process of talking to A friend from trading standards. Before I finish I can not add photos either as I don’t support iPhone photos.
Two months we was waiting for Weber BBQ delivery. Five times phoned them. Got nothing. Opened the case in Paypal to return money.
Ordered a Ryeford Garden Arch. Delivered on time but what a terrible product. Wood badly split and despite sending 3 emails to ask for replacement parts - no response
Package was ripped (and it was packed with other things in a fair sized box so it must have been in that condition when it was put in the box) I telephoned Webbs, explained the problem, they said they would get it changed. They did not. I telephoned again, got the same person on the telephone, so he was already aware of my problem and he said he would look into it and get back to me. He has not. I will try again today....they say ''third time lucky''. It would not matter one hoot about the packaging if it was for myself, as the product itself is not damaged. However, it is for a requested Christmas present so needs to be presentable. And presentable it certainly is not. Very disappointed in the response from Webbs. Am keeping fingers crossed hoping they will sort this problem out very soon.
Too big to care. We visited Webbs in mid July and saw a gorgeous garden hanging cocoon chair. We asked if we could buy one, to be told they were out of stock. We asked if we could buy the one on display, to be told in a patronising way, that no we could not because they had a large amount of stock coming in and how would they be able to sell that stock without having one on display for people to look at. I asked why they couldn't take one out of the stock coming in to put on display. She refused this also. She had a half-smirk on her face and was adamant that we were not going to buy the one on display. I asked if she would check with her manager, which she duly did, whilst telling me, she knew exactly what her manager would say. How rude and how narrow-minded can a big company be? Well they've missed out on our £499. We found exactly what we wanted from Highfield Garden World, where the staff were helpful and most pleasant. So, needless to say, we will not be in a hurry to visit Webbs again.
Package broken inside box 2 number content everywhere
Thank you for your feedback, I am very sorry to hear that some of the items you received from us were damaged in transit. Please feel free to contact us on 01527 860000 or email customerservices@webbs.co.uk with more detail and we will be more than happy to arrange for some replacements to be sent out to you. Kind regards, Webbs Direct
Delivery did not turn up to very late in the afternoon and no phone call or message for hour delivery slot very disappointed from a lovely company like webbs u have been let down
Ordered some garden furniture and had the money taken out of my account. Have now been told that they don't have the furniture and I'll get my money back in two or three days. Webbs seems to think that this is acceptable. It isn't.
Atrocious packaging, terrible product, poor customer service , late refunds Avoid
Firstly, delivery date came and went and when contacted they said sorry its not been dispatched, to their credit they refunded the delivery charge and said they would put it out for next day delivery. Their choice of delivery company let them down by not delivering the next day or the following day. When you look up the delivery firm on the net all you can find is 1 star reviews. Not directly Webbs fault but they should look into who is acting on their behalf as the poor service reflects on them.
I ordered a £300 Christmas tree. They delivered the wrong tree! Not only the wrong make but wrong colour & wrong size! They offered us the store one but wasn't prepared to offer any discount. Eventually they offered £30 off, delivery the next day by an employee & coffee shop voucher. The guy who delivered it was great. However, we've not received the £30 credit or vouchers!! Absolutely disappointed-won't be ordering from Webbs again!
The items ordered arrived damaged. Although they arranged a courier to collect the damaged goods 13 days ago, I have not yet received any further communication from them, and I am still waiting for a refund.
You should review your courier. Idiots left my parcel 3 doors away even though neighbours were in. As far as I am concerned you have not delivered the parcel to me.
I bought Defenders repeller ribbon to stop the deer eating my agapanthus. It does not work! They have feasted yet again. Webbs service was very good.
Very poor service. I ordered a raised kitchen planter for my brother in law's 70th birthday. It was supposed to be delivered in 2/3 days. Payment and delivery charge was taken straight away but a week later there is no sign of it. Numerous e-mails and phone calls have gone unanswered. Eventually an e-mail to say it would come today, one week late, but it hasn't. I could not be more disappinted.
Ordered troughs with trays - trays half the size they need to be - 2 calls - both promised to get back having looked into it - not heard again from either - not very good.
I ordered a bird-table on-line to collect in store- great, very efficient. Two days later another bird-table was delivered. I phoned Webb's and explained. They said they would ring back to tell me what to do, and since then I have heard nothing.
I ordered & paid for goods which showed on line that they were in stock. I received a telephone call about 2 hours later to say that there was a problem with their inventory and that they were out of stock. I requested could they please order the items for me and contact me when they would be back in store. I waited for nearly 2 weeks .....No phone call or email! So yesterday I drove to Webbs & had a refund. I complained and was offered a voucher for a free hot drink for all my inconvenience !!! ! I will not be using their online service again
Not satisfied. Why advertise a product that is not available. My order arrived a day early and not when you told it was to come. Weedol tubes are available locally , so it is not worth for me to pay postage. Get your act together.
After having knee surgery 2 wks ago both my daughters decided to get out the house and take me for dinner at your, I must say how disappointed I was at the food we had. I ordered a panini which was bearly warm, very plain with a salad that had been out for hours. I would have expected from you and the price did not reflect the quality
Webbs Direct is rated 4.75 based on 1,552 reviews