Webbs Direct Reviews

steve@webbs.co.uk

Worcester Road, Wychbold

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Webbs Direct ?

"Excellent service. Very quick delivery. Highly recommend Webbs."
"Great service from Webbs, good quality planters. Would highly reccomend this company to others."
"Good website had just what I wanted and it was delivered in 2 days My only grumble is that I had to ring up the head office to enquire about delivery times as they weren't given when I checked out on line."
"Too big to care. We visited Webbs in mid July and saw a gorgeous garden hanging cocoon chair. We asked if we could buy one, to be told they were out of stock. We asked if we could buy the one on display, to be told in a patronising way, that no we could not because they had a large amount of stock coming in and how would they be able to sell that stock without having one on display for people to look at. I asked why they couldn't take one out of the stock coming in to put on display. She refused this also. She had a half-smirk on her face and was adamant that we were not going to buy the one on display. I asked if she would check with her manager, which she duly did, whilst telling me, she knew exactly what her manager would say. How rude and how narrow-minded can a big company be? Well they've missed out on our £499. We found exactly what we wanted from Highfield Garden World, where the staff were helpful and most pleasant. So, needless to say, we will not be in a hurry to visit Webbs again."
"Bought 3 lime green tripal hanging pots. Great quality price cheaper than a well known online shopping companyA. Delivered within 2 days of order."
"Very good service thank you I will use your company again"
"Very quick delivery at a competitive price"
"nice web site helpful and efficient"
"Incredibly quick delivery - the website was easy to use as well."
"Shame parcel was left the first day"
"Order delivered very quickly good quality bright colours lovely"
"The product was the right price and the delivery was quite speedy"
"Good service"
"Prompt delivery and well packaged. I am very pleased with my purchase."
"Easy to order, delivered at the specified time. What more do you need?"
"A quality item cheaper than anywhere else"
"Easy to use website and the feeling of personal service. The plants were amazingly well packed and all very healthy. Just wish there were more plants to choose from."
"Was easy to order and delivery of healthy rose tree was fast."
"The items that I bought were not only reduced in price, but very good value and well made, very pleased with the very quick delivery too, will definitely be using Webbs direct again"
"The snow shovel I ordered received within two days. It was well packaged and was exactly as described. Have already had need for it and it has performed perfectly."
Webbs Direct is rated 4.75 based on 1,364 reviews