Webbs Direct Reviews

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Webbs Direct made you happy

Telephone
"Currently sat in the cafe. We have 2 young children and have been waiting over 45 minutes for food and no sign of it apprearing. There appears to be a complete lack of leadership and responsibility here. Disgraceful"
"Quick delivery, good value for money"
"Friendly & efficient service , especially from Sue . Thanks for your help ."
"Package was ripped (and it was packed with other things in a fair sized box so it must have been in that condition when it was put in the box) I telephoned Webbs, explained the problem, they said they would get it changed. They did not. I telephoned again, got the same person on the telephone, so he was already aware of my problem and he said he would look into it and get back to me. He has not. I will try again today....they say ''third time lucky''. It would not matter one hoot about the packaging if it was for myself, as the product itself is not damaged. However, it is for a requested Christmas present so needs to be presentable. And presentable it certainly is not. Very disappointed in the response from Webbs. Am keeping fingers crossed hoping they will sort this problem out very soon."
"Meeting up with a friend scones very dry coffee poor quality"

I am sorry you feel you had a negative experience during your visit to the Restaurant. Our delicious scones are baked every day and the turn over is so high during these busy periods that I am surprised you found the scones to be dry. Had we of known on the day we would have happily replaced the item for you. Our delicious coffee is made from a delicious blend called three sixty rainforest beans and we always receive compliments about the taste and flavour of the coffee. If you have any problems on future visits please do not hesitate to let a member of the team know so we can help rectify the matter straight away.

Kind regards

Sophie
"Prompt service and delivery on time"
"Always excellent service and bird feeding products are of high quality and are encouraging a wide variety of our feathery friends which I record on the Birdwatch survey for the BTO. Will recommend these products to others.Keep up the good service."
"Very quick efficient service"
"excellent service received goods within 24 hours."
"Good products, great customer service, good pricing,"
"Brilliant service and so fast and efficient."
"My mirror is beautiful it looks really well in my hallway thankyou"
"The product I received from this company can only be described as 100per cent satisfying. I would recommend this seller to anyone, purchasers will not be disappointed."
"Thankyou for prompt service and good products, will use you website again."
"Very efficient and easy ordering process - my parcel arrived very quickly and it was very easy to arrange a time for delivery that suited me"
"Had problems with secure payment page so rang customer services who sorted me out very quickly and were extremely helpful. MNaged to use website to buy a second item with no problem. Items arrived safely, good accurate information about delivery times and arrived at the correct delivery time. All in a.ll, I shall be using the website again."
"Excellent service and fast delivery."
"correctness and quality"
"Quick delivery each time ! Very good packaging! Highly recommend"
"Quick efficient transaction. I would buy again from Webbs."
Webbs Direct is rated 4.75 based on 1,408 reviews