Webbs Direct Reviews

Read Webbs Direct Reviews

steve@webbs.co.uk

Worcester Road, Wychbold

Tell us how Webbs Direct made you happy
Wonderful garden centre with a fantastic online presence. I have visited the garden centre on many occasions but after we went into lockdown I started ordering online. The plants are always the best quality and the customer service is extremely good if you experience any issues. Packed well and usually delivered within days after placing order.
Ordered seven plants Wednesday morning, received an email Wednesday afternoon confirming delivery for Thursday! Plants arrived early Thursday morning by DPD, plants were extremely well packaged and healthy.

I've recently ordered lots of plants from many different nurseries, two of them very prominent and they have not come anywhere near Webbs in respect of price, speed of delivery and overall quality of plants with the equivalent plants costing nearly twice as much for a 2l pot (Webbs were 3l) and so much faster delivery (other companies taking on average 10 days to deliver, others I'm still waiting;approaching 3 week!).

I will definitely be buying from Webbs again and recommend them highly.
A gift of Floribunda rose. Very secure and clever packaging. Rose in pot arrived in perfect condition. Look forward to planting and seeing it grow. Sx
Ordered an item in the sale, was a bit hesitant due to not ordering from here before, but could not have had a better service. Email updates to let me know about my order and delivery were great, and the item arrived 2 days before estimated delivery date. Packaged really well so no damage. Would definitely order from Webbs Direct again.
Love your Hagley garden centre and restaurant ...we are regular visitors to the restaurant...your staff at Hagley are excellent..more like friends then staff ...one of our safe places to visit during pandemic...Well done !!! Mr and Mrs Lowe ....πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Where do I Start 1.if I could give no stars I would,2 communication absolutely appalling,3 delivery not 3days as stated more like 10.
4 box turns up with £2000 corner sofa & the box looks like it fell off the back of a lorry.5 was not surprised to find sofa damage in a number
Of places.6 also parts missing
Which make me think I have someone’s used corner sofa not new as sold on site. 7 also the cushion on the one sofa looks like it come from a soft play area at some kids play centre. I Could go on as there’s more this was supposed to be my wife’s 50 birthday present how disappointing very disappointing if I lived local I would drop it back off myself
I’m f****ing furious.
I’m in the process of talking to
A friend from trading standards. Before I finish I can not add photos either as I don’t support iPhone photos.
Good service fork&spade bought as presents and absolutely thrilled with them
Wow! Live plants carefully packed by Webbs and delivered expertly and in great condition by DPD. Really Great to see plastic free packaging materials too. Outstanding service, thank you!
Excellent service and product well done
Competitive pricing, quick delivery, and a healthy plant- thanks!
Easy to order arrived quickly in perfect condition
Very happy with the transaction. Very good quality pots and saucers at a good price. Fast dispatch and securely packaged.
Beautiful geared shears......what a Discovery! They cut like a knife through butter....effortless! Communication and delivery times good too!
good product and excellent service
They said 55cm palm I know it's a rough estimate but there was literally 2 stems which measured the highest of 40cm and one was snapped majority of the plant was just under 30cm so yes dissapointed compared to the other plants I ordered from another shop, they measured the same size as the areca palm from webbs when the palm should of been alot bigger and none were snapped should of ordered my palm from the other place I guess
Elho pots are great. Arrived quickly and well packaged
Part of my order was incomplete. Roses that did arrive looked healthy. Good packaging for those that arrived.
Easy to use. Goods as described and delivered promptly and well packaged. Would definitely recommend and would use again.
Pricing was competitive too.
Great value and excellent service
Excellent service, plants in very good condition and very well packaged, thank you.
Webbs Direct is rated 4.75 based on 1,550 reviews