Webbs Direct Reviews

Read Webbs Direct Reviews

steve@webbs.co.uk

Worcester Road, Wychbold

Tell us how Webbs Direct made you happy
I bought my 2 patio roses from you. The packaging was perfect, as were the roses. Totally delighted. Thank you.
Received a hellebore 'Pippa's Purple' today, beautiful plant and so well packaged, delighted with purchase.
Great service by the lady on the phone who sorted out a keen price for our order and arranged delivery of our R4110P1 - Smeg TR4110P1 Victoria Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Cream. Thank you.
2 adults 2 children and the cost is nearly 60 GBP to walk around some lit up trees and a few character cut outs. The story doesn't even flow along the walk. 30 mins from start to finish and thats a slow walk. If this was 5 GBP per person I'd say it was OK but massively overpriced for what it is.
Oh dear webbs. What a let down in the restaurant . Stale bread for a cheese sandwich.?? Not good enough. Got sent back promptly, and exchanged. Nine pounds for a toasted cheese sandwich? And that came with salad?,that had been left under hot lights for quite a while, and looked awful. However. Children's meals were superb. Perhaps I'll be having them next time. Better value for money.
I was messaged and told my delivery would arrive today, Sunday between 14.00 and 15.00hrs. I have not ventured from my home and was totally amazed when I received a message to tell me that the driver had been unable to deliver my parcel. He hadn't even tried!!!! I then got a message to say that the parcel would be delivered tomorrow, when in the morning I shall be at work. Most dissatisfied with this service and even more so as the driver lied!
Have always loved Webbs of Wychbold, Every year myself and my husband have the first week off work and its tradition to visit to purchase some new Christmas decorations. Today we were looking forward to our visit, but were totally disappointed.... where were the singing reindeers in the entrance???????? What a let down... how lovely to walk in and be greeted by them, straight away you feel in the Christmas mood......but not today...... totally spoilt the visit, just didn't feel the same, I heard some people behind me say the same thing!! Come on Webbs!!!
We are delighted to be joined this year by our trio of singing penguins in the main entrance, they have been singing for our customers for a couple of weeks
After isolating for many months and feeling anxious about going out, I was treated at Webb’s of Wychbold for afternoon tea. Absolutely gorgeous. The staff were so very efficient and showed us to our seated area in a safe manner, which was all set up ready for our cream tea. Our hospitality waitress was Maxine. I don’t think I have ever been anywhere where I have felt so welcome for an afternoon tea. Maxine was definitely the hostess with the mostess🤩she gave us great service and made sure our drinks were kept topped up hot. Nothing was too much. I think she could see I felt a bit anxious but she had a lovely manner about her and her smile was so warming and I felt at ease at our table. Webb’s has made a great effort with the Christmas decorations too. I will be going back to do some shopping for Christmas. You really must visit. Thankyou for a lovely friendly visit.
Very fast delivery
Very healthy large plants, and the most securely packaged plant I have ever received.
Great to get a good quality plant so quickly and efficiently!
Very good website, excellent selection of plants and excellent service. Pansies I ordered arrived in perfect condition, better than expected and packed well. Will definitely buy from Webb’s again and thoroughly recommend.
Very good service. We ordered Gunnera Manicata which we couldn't find anywhere else. Arrived promptly, well packaged and good communication. Would definitely use again.
Damaged product. Emailed and asked for a refund but no response. Won’t be ordering again.
Lovely healthy plants, thank you.
Always a pleasure to deal with good quality fair price and fast delivery never a problem
Ordered and came very quickly, sooner than expected. How good is that!
Great plants and delivery