Webbs Direct Reviews

Read Webbs Direct Reviews

steve@webbs.co.uk

Worcester Road, Wychbold

Tell us how Webbs Direct made you happy
Great to get a good quality plant so quickly and efficiently!
Very good website, excellent selection of plants and excellent service. Pansies I ordered arrived in perfect condition, better than expected and packed well. Will definitely buy from Webb’s again and thoroughly recommend.
Very good service. We ordered Gunnera Manicata which we couldn't find anywhere else. Arrived promptly, well packaged and good communication. Would definitely use again.
Damaged product. Emailed and asked for a refund but no response. Won’t be ordering again.
Lovely healthy plants, thank you.
Always a pleasure to deal with good quality fair price and fast delivery never a problem
Ordered and came very quickly, sooner than expected. How good is that!
Great plants and delivery
I find great deals on Webbs Direct, quality and the service is excellent. The care taken in packing the plants for delivery is extremely good. Always worth taking a look at when buying plants.
I was soooo impressed with the service. At this time I was looking for one particular plant (which I found), but didn’t look any further on the site. The delivery was fast, packaging exceptional, beautiful healthy plants in great condition. I would recommend Webb’s to anyone, my first but not last experience has been fantastic.
easy access good selection of merchandise reasonable prices deliver when they say
My parcel was delivered promptly and precisely. We were out and the parcel was left in a safe place exactly as I had requested. Thank you.
Overall experience was good except for the fact I paid more postage to return my order than I did for delivery
Quickly delivered and plants in excellent condition and packaged very well. Thank you. Will definitely use you again
Webb’s of Hagley staff have been consistently very helpful all summer giving advice and being efficient both on the telephone and face to face. Deliveries were on time. Many thanks.
Nice price in sale for item. Extortion for delivery and dirty dusty product arrived. So not the greatest.
Very quick and helpful service
Lovely plant. Excellent packaging. Speedy service. Delighted.
I am very satisfied with the plants & delivery that Webb’s Direct offer I would have no problem recommending them to my gardening friends. Many Thanks
excellent service fast delivery