Webbs Direct Reviews

Worcester Road, Wychbold

Category:
Home & Garden

Telephone

How would you rate Webbs Direct ?

"Quick delivery, great plant!"
"Order arrived on time 1 item was wrong emailed customer service who replyed within minutes and they arranged for correct item to be resent immediately 1st class service"
"Very good service and highly recommended.Thank you"
"excellent service"
"I was pleased with the parcel. Solar lite it works so lovely. And the service was fantastic. I will check your site and purchase again. Many many thanks.beryl"
"THE DELIVERY WAS MADE ON TIME AND NO PROBLEMS FOUND , EASY TO DEAL WITH"
"I bought a camping table - I couldn’t find it cheaper elsewhere, it was promptly despatched, we’ll packed and communication was first class. You can’t ask for more. Well done!"
"Great product, strong and well made, exactly as described. Would buy again from you"
"Great shopping experience"
"Were very helpful and polite thank you"
"Fantastic quality Kentia Palm tree. As described and seen on the website. Fast delivery and well protected. Would use this service again without hesitation"
"Delivery was very fast.and customer service was excellent."
"Just want to say thank you so much for exceptional customer service. We live in Ripon in North Yorkshire and ordered 3 x Hidcote trellis panels on line. One of the panels (which was in the centre of the three when delivered) had a slat missing, spoiling the look of the trellis, obviously. A quick phone call (spoke to Seb) and a replacement was organised. Phoned again the following day and spoke to Simon - next day delivery arranged. The new panel is here and is perfect. You cannot fault the service, communication or customer care - magic. We shall be back - thank you guys xx"
"Excellent service. Very quick delivery. Highly recommend Webbs."
"Great service from Webbs, good quality planters. Would highly reccomend this company to others."
"Good website had just what I wanted and it was delivered in 2 days My only grumble is that I had to ring up the head office to enquire about delivery times as they weren't given when I checked out on line."
"Too big to care. We visited Webbs in mid July and saw a gorgeous garden hanging cocoon chair. We asked if we could buy one, to be told they were out of stock. We asked if we could buy the one on display, to be told in a patronising way, that no we could not because they had a large amount of stock coming in and how would they be able to sell that stock without having one on display for people to look at. I asked why they couldn't take one out of the stock coming in to put on display. She refused this also. She had a half-smirk on her face and was adamant that we were not going to buy the one on display. I asked if she would check with her manager, which she duly did, whilst telling me, she knew exactly what her manager would say. How rude and how narrow-minded can a big company be? Well they've missed out on our £499. We found exactly what we wanted from Highfield Garden World, where the staff were helpful and most pleasant. So, needless to say, we will not be in a hurry to visit Webbs again."
"Bought 3 lime green tripal hanging pots. Great quality price cheaper than a well known online shopping companyA. Delivered within 2 days of order."
"Very good service thank you I will use your company again"
"Very quick delivery at a competitive price"
Webbs Direct is rated 4.76 based on 1,377 reviews