Webbs Direct Reviews

Read Webbs Direct Reviews

steve@webbs.co.uk

Worcester Road, Wychbold

Tell us how Webbs Direct made you happy
Impressive from order to delivery. Very good website. Was my first order but defenetly not my last. Fast delivery. Fantastic rose,, in very healthy condition, well wrapped and taken care of. This product has been loved and will be a very nice addition to my very loved garden.
Again excellent service from Webbs, the plants arrived within three days and arrived in excellent condition. They were packaged with such care and attention especially as two of the plants were fuschia. I will certainly use Webbs again.
I ordered a garden arch for a customer and it wasn't available for immediate delivery back in March, which was fine because it was for Summer use. The item was due to arrive on 5th of May. 5th of May arrived, and a delivery van arrived and the driver had the paperwork for 2 parcels...which were not on his van. I suggested that I was not in an immediate hurry for the item, and was told it should be delivered next week. Neither parcel arrived so I called Webbs and spoke to Seb, "What a Gentleman!" He assured me that he would investigate, (and while, in the past, I have encountered companies who's investigation has seemed like, 'pass this on to someone else to sort out'. "Not Seb, at Webbs." He kept me informed, and called every time he made progress with the delivery companies that Webbs use. It was unfortunate that the Garden Arch went missing in transit, but and at no fault from Webbs. I received one part of the delivery, and Seb and Webbs re-sent the missing parts free of charge, and refunded the 'original' delivery charge! Outstanding work! I can not say enough, to complement the team at Webbs! ' Thank you Brian Heslop
My first order and I’m sure it won’t be the last. My Hosta arrived promptly, well packaged and in excellent condition. Very satisfied.
good price & quick /safe delivery
First time using Webb’s Direct and would definitely use them again. Efficient and friendly communication and one of those rare companies that actually get back to you when they say they will. Seb went out of his way to resolve an issue we had with a parasol even though it was our mistake. You really get the impression that they have customer satisfaction at their heart.
Another great purchase and experience. After receiving my order so quickly with quality plants I decided to place a second order. While I didn't receive my order as quickly as the first (next day) it was still extremely fast (2nd day). Plants arrived extremely well packaged and very healthy. Bottom line quick delivery and despite being cheaper than many other websites the plants have been superior in my experience.
Wonderful garden centre with a fantastic online presence. I have visited the garden centre on many occasions but after we went into lockdown I started ordering online. The plants are always the best quality and the customer service is extremely good if you experience any issues. Packed well and usually delivered within days after placing order.
Ordered seven plants Wednesday morning, received an email Wednesday afternoon confirming delivery for Thursday! Plants arrived early Thursday morning by DPD, plants were extremely well packaged and healthy. I've recently ordered lots of plants from many different nurseries, two of them very prominent and they have not come anywhere near Webbs in respect of price, speed of delivery and overall quality of plants with the equivalent plants costing nearly twice as much for a 2l pot (Webbs were 3l) and so much faster delivery (other companies taking on average 10 days to deliver, others I'm still waiting;approaching 3 week!). I will definitely be buying from Webbs again and recommend them highly.
A gift of Floribunda rose. Very secure and clever packaging. Rose in pot arrived in perfect condition. Look forward to planting and seeing it grow. Sx
Ordered an item in the sale, was a bit hesitant due to not ordering from here before, but could not have had a better service. Email updates to let me know about my order and delivery were great, and the item arrived 2 days before estimated delivery date. Packaged really well so no damage. Would definitely order from Webbs Direct again.
Love your Hagley garden centre and restaurant ...we are regular visitors to the restaurant...your staff at Hagley are excellent..more like friends then staff ...one of our safe places to visit during pandemic...Well done !!! Mr and Mrs Lowe ....😀😀😀👌👌👌
Where do I Start 1.if I could give no stars I would,2 communication absolutely appalling,3 delivery not 3days as stated more like 10. 4 box turns up with £2000 corner sofa & the box looks like it fell off the back of a lorry.5 was not surprised to find sofa damage in a number Of places.6 also parts missing Which make me think I have someone’s used corner sofa not new as sold on site. 7 also the cushion on the one sofa looks like it come from a soft play area at some kids play centre. I Could go on as there’s more this was supposed to be my wife’s 50 birthday present how disappointing very disappointing if I lived local I would drop it back off myself I’m f****ing furious. I’m in the process of talking to A friend from trading standards. Before I finish I can not add photos either as I don’t support iPhone photos.
Good service fork&spade bought as presents and absolutely thrilled with them
Wow! Live plants carefully packed by Webbs and delivered expertly and in great condition by DPD. Really Great to see plastic free packaging materials too. Outstanding service, thank you!
Excellent service and product well done
Competitive pricing, quick delivery, and a healthy plant- thanks!
Easy to order arrived quickly in perfect condition
Very happy with the transaction. Very good quality pots and saucers at a good price. Fast dispatch and securely packaged.
Beautiful geared shears......what a Discovery! They cut like a knife through butter....effortless! Communication and delivery times good too!
Webbs Direct is rated 4.75 based on 1,557 reviews