Webbs Direct Reviews

Read Webbs Direct Reviews

steve@webbs.co.uk

Worcester Road, Wychbold

Tell us how Webbs Direct made you happy
Part of my order was incomplete. Roses that did arrive looked healthy. Good packaging for those that arrived.
Great service. Very efficient
Reviewed as 4 rather than 5 because you always have to be able to improve. Being totally picky - and I am - it's always good to hear a friendly voice on the other end of a phone - perhaps it was just a bad day at the office.
Love these lights reasonably price to
Product arrived as advised on time and in good condition
I was happy with the timing of my parcel delivery, but when i ordered my goods i was told for the delivery cost that you would be taking all boxes away. This did not happen. Delivery was quite expensive.
Good service quick delivery
Order delivered promptly. A part was missing but sent out the day I phoned and told them about it. Would definately buy from again
found some really unusual begonias plus dahlias, only available from Webbs. Fast delivery and excellent quality - one star off though, as a pack of three special begonias had two good-sized healthy corms as expected, but third was one very, very tiny shrivelled one, so NOT a pack of three really!
Very good quality, however the plant was on the small side.. Nearer 60-70cm in height rather than 80cm which I purchased.
Had problems with secure payment page so rang customer services who sorted me out very quickly and were extremely helpful. MNaged to use website to buy a second item with no problem. Items arrived safely, good accurate information about delivery times and arrived at the correct delivery time. All in a.ll, I shall be using the website again.
Fast efficient service- very pleased.
VERY GOOD SERVICE
Website order of kindling for log burner being put in very soon. Excellent delivery - very fast. Cannot give 5/5 because I have not used product yet, so therefore cannot comment.
I ordered 3 sizes of Forest lattice trellis. The two larger sizes were good quality. The smaller 180cm x 30cm was twisted and poorly stapled. I have had to take it apart and re-staple it. It was a mistake to accept delivery (which was itself prompt and efficient).
Product as expected and delivered in good time
Item missing but corrected following email contact & delivered ASAP. Much appreciated
Very fast delivery and product very nice
Great price, great service. Both beat Amazon and other online shopping sites.
We had a problem with the delivery of the package. We contacted Webbs who helped us with the problem we had and the package arrived the next day so very good service.
Webbs Direct is rated 4.75 based on 1,553 reviews