webuyanycar Reviews

of reviewers recommend webuyanycar
Telephone
Read webuyanycar Reviews

About webuyanycar:

We're the UK's largest car buying service and have helped over 2 million customers to sell their car since 2006. Our simple three step process provides our customers with a quick, easy, safe and convenient way of selling their car. Free from the hassles of private sale and the inevitable haggle of part-exchange. But believe it or not, we do more than just buy cars.

With over 700 employees and over 450 branches nationwide, we're a pretty big team and there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes.

Tell us how webuyanycar made you happy
Simply not an ethical business and as such they cannot be trusted. I got an online quote which allows you to personalise as much as possible. This facility gives you the false impression the quote provided is fairly accurate. To my shock the rep reduced the price by approx £1,000. Reasons included a mark on the alloy wheel to being charged for an MOT even though the car had an MOT, unbelievable!! Don’t waste your time or money, sell privately or part exchange is a much better option.
Awulf company...Cons the customer and the colleagues whom buy. Cold working conditions..lunch brake if you are lucky. Management old school..bonus impossible unless you con the customer
This company cons and prays on the customer...after working for this dreadful company I had to resign. I could not work for a company that treats it's buyers like slaves and cons its customers
You cannot value a car on a computer and these people know this. You are far better off selling your car either privately or trading it in. Also when selling a car you are always at an advantage with them coming to you if selling privately.
Scam you are better off getting a trade in
We booked an appointment at 9.30am. At 9.24am we get a call saying your employee is running late. At 10.30 we are still waiting?! Your office can’t get hold of the employee either and your solution is for us to travel further away to go to a different branch? Can you not keep tabs on your employees? This is before we have even got to the actual process. It is terrible and unprofessional service. This was your Lye branch. Lies indeed!
Quoted £650 for our well maintained Honda civic coupe with twelve months MOT on line, and was happy with that price. Booked appointment at Burnley branch. WBAC representative was professional, polite and attentive and gave us an encouraging appraisal. However, once our details had been assessed we were offered £370 minus administration fees. Have just sold same car for £1900 on Ebay. Would not consider or recommend WBAC.
Quick and fair price for my vehicle which was higher than a trade in offer. Very pleased with the service.
Good info, happy staff and happy with price and the way the person at the depot dealt with the issue. Easy transaction, no complaints at all, thank you. X
Efficient, polite and set everything out clearly and very helpful when d=resolving an administrative hitch.
Complete waste of time, I traveled to have a car appraised today fully expecting to get chipped on the price. Not because there’s anything wrong with it “because there isn’t!” But just because that’s what they do, lure you in then offer you less. However I did not expect £1000 reduction for a tiny car park ding. Wow you’ve outdone yourselves this time.
I am disgusted with webuyanycar. I have an old Citroen Berlingo which I no longer need and failed the MOT. On line they quoted over £600 and to my knowledge I gave as much detail as possible. When I went to the appointment in Kettering I was eventually told that after taking off the £50 fee the van was worth only £50. The van has a new battery, half a tank of diesel and a roof rack, which alone is worth over £50. WHAT A CON AND MR SCHOLFIELD SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO SUPPORT SOMETHING SUCH AS THIS.
the price quoted then when i got there was extremely devalued. I understand for marks you have to reduce, but there were no scratches or dents only stone chips and that little too and does not reflect on taking a large chunk off from what I should receive. The sales advisor was extremely helpful but you company procedures are not customer oriented or honest.
Very easy to deal with and got a very close price to what was quoted. That was due to a couple of things I hadn’t noted.
Robbing bastards! They will not pay the original quote
My valuation was £800, I’ve been lied at the office, signed on their tablet, cuz the girl in the office said £500 and when I received the documents on my email it said that I’m getting £250. Don’t trust them!
Hi Viktor, I'm very sorry to hear this. Please contact talktousnow@webuyanycar.com or drop us a message via Facebook: bit.ly/WBACFB or Twitter: bit.ly/WBACTwitter and a member of the team will be able to assist you further with this. Thanks, The WBAC Team
Was given an online quote ( and I totally understand it was a quote) of 12,000 for my car , had to rearrange the appointment for the next day, arrived at the pod at Peterborough and was immediately informed that my car was now worth 10,400 a drop of 1,600 , was told that prices drop, plummet to there death in my case , I let him inspect my car , which I thought was in good condition for a 6 year old vehicle, he came back with a price of 8,896 , so another 1,000 plus had disappeared in a matter of minutes, my advice, do not use this firm if you want a fair price cause it ain’t happening, that’s an hour of my life I’ll never get back!!!
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we really appreciate it. Please note, we would only ever reduce a valuation if a customer is outside of their 4 day Price Promise period, or if there are discrepancies between the information that a customer provided us with online and the vehicle itself. We’re sorry if the amount offered wasn’t what you had hoped for. With that said, we do offer a no obligation service, meaning if there’s any aspect of the service, that isn’t right for you, you’re under no obligation to sell to us. Thanks, The WBAC Team
Quick and efficient process!
Brilliant service, superb friendly professionalism and a fair price that met my expectation. Good processes and systems. A proper business!!
webuyanycar is rated 3.48 based on 1,253 reviews