We Buy Any Car Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Any Car
Telephone
Read We Buy Any Car Reviews

About We Buy Any Car:

We're the UK's largest car buying service and have helped over 2 million customers to sell their car since 2006. Our simple three step process provides our customers with a quick, easy, safe and convenient way of selling their car. Free from the hassles of private sale and the inevitable haggle of part-exchange. But believe it or not, we do more than just buy cars.

With over 700 employees and over 350 branches nationwide, we're a pretty big team and there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes.

Tell us how We Buy Any Car made you happy
Car was seriously over valued online to then have hundreds of pounds taken off for so call marks what was not on the car, same goes for the wheels.
Sold a car to you for £8k at the end of March. I’ve just been contacted by you offering me £9k for same car!! Look forward to receiving my missing £1k from you by return.
Over value online and then undervalue in person, waste of time, knocking off £1,500 from original price quoted due to very minor scratches.
I had a months tax owing to me. Weeks later I've not received any
The price was ok, though lowered considerably from the original quote. But I had to make a decision immediately or wait three months for a new quote. 24 hours to think about it is not a lot to ask. Furthermore, the charge for immediate payments is simply stealing from desperate people. I had to wait three days to receive my payment to avoid this charge. Anyone can make an instant payment from their phone without charge; so why the charge? Apart from that it was ok.
Quick and hassle free. The money for my car arrived in my bank on time. Would recommend.
Quick easy process. But price adjustments are ridiculous. Knocked £1k off what can only be described as a pristine car.
Quick and easy staff very good at
there drop off office
Good service
Easy and quick, probably not the best price but convenient. Money in bank on the day stated.
No nonsense evaluation and money went into my account just on schedule as promised.
That's great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we really appreciate it. If there's anything that we could have done to make this a 5* experience, we'd love to hear it! - The WBAC Team
Hassle free. Sold my car in 30 mins and cash was in my bank within a few days. Fair price as well. You may get more private selling but highly recommend to save on your own time.
That's what we like to hear, Russell. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. - The WBAC Team
I really appreciated the simple and hassle-free sale of my car.
We're happy to hear about your quick and hassle free sale! Thank you for your feedback. - The WBAC Team
A very quick and easy process end-to-end. Would definitely recommend if anyone needs a quick sale.
That's fantastic to hear, Asad. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we really appreciate it. - The WBAC Team
Very happy with the service received, price given and made contacting the DVLA so simple
We're really happy to hear this, Dave. Thanks for the feedback :)

The WBAC Team
Easy to find and gentleman was very pleasant was disappointed with value I was offered as it was over half of the online valuation After a chat they rose the value and got close to what I was prepared to go to
Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it.

Apologies for any disappointment at your appointment. We do ask customers to detail the condition of their car online, so that we can provide a more accurate valuation. If however you didn't include the damages mentioned in your review, we will have needed to record these at your appointment.

To keep up-to-date with webuyanycar.com, or if you have any queries, please find us here on Facebook: http://bit.ly/WBACFB or Twitter: http://bit.ly/WBACTwitter.

The WBAC Team
Quick, offered very close to the original web valuations
We're happy to hear about your quick sale! Thanks for the feedback :)

The WBAC Team
Easy to book in, friendly service and a fair price. The whole process only took about 20 minutes.
That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

The WBAC Team
Online valuation for my 14 year old Mondeo ST TDCI with only 69k miles. Good condition and I gave an honest online appraisal. The gentleman doing the physical assessment was very pleasant, however the valuation came out at £1200. An absolute joke and I would certainly never consider using them ever again, totally frustrated and a complete waste of time
Hi Chris, thank you for your feedback!

We're sorry to hear this and appreciate your disappointment. We have therefore gone ahead and contacted you privately to request your reg, as we'd like to take a closer look at this for you. We hope to hear back soon :)

The WBAC Team
Young Cameron in Aberdeen a very pleasant young man, took a few pounds off for 2 rear tyres near limit (which was expected and fair amount)
Porsche 911 so worth accepting a fair price to avoid ‘test pilots’
That's great to hear, David. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Cameron too!

We Buy Any Car is rated 1.46 based on 246 reviews