We Buy Any Car Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Any Car
Telephone
Read We Buy Any Car Reviews

About We Buy Any Car:

We're the UK's largest car buying service and have helped over 2 million customers to sell their car since 2006. Our simple three step process provides our customers with a quick, easy, safe and convenient way of selling their car. Free from the hassles of private sale and the inevitable haggle of part-exchange. But believe it or not, we do more than just buy cars.

With over 700 employees and over 350 branches nationwide, we're a pretty big team and there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes.

Tell us how We Buy Any Car made you happy
Quick and hassle free. The money for my car arrived in my bank on time. Would recommend.
Hassle free. Sold my car in 30 mins and cash was in my bank within a few days. Fair price as well. You may get more private selling but highly recommend to save on your own time.
That's what we like to hear, Russell. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. - The WBAC Team
I really appreciated the simple and hassle-free sale of my car.
We're happy to hear about your quick and hassle free sale! Thank you for your feedback. - The WBAC Team
A very quick and easy process end-to-end. Would definitely recommend if anyone needs a quick sale.
That's fantastic to hear, Asad. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we really appreciate it. - The WBAC Team
Very happy with the service received, price given and made contacting the DVLA so simple
We're really happy to hear this, Dave. Thanks for the feedback :)

The WBAC Team
Quick, offered very close to the original web valuations
We're happy to hear about your quick sale! Thanks for the feedback :)

To keep up-to-date with webuyanycar.com, or if you have any queries, please find us here on Facebook: http://bit.ly/WBACFB or Twitter: http://bit.ly/WBACTwitter.

The WBAC Team
Easy to book in, friendly service and a fair price. The whole process only took about 20 minutes.
That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

The WBAC Team
Young Cameron in Aberdeen a very pleasant young man, took a few pounds off for 2 rear tyres near limit (which was expected and fair amount)
Porsche 911 so worth accepting a fair price to avoid ‘test pilots’
That's great to hear, David. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Cameron too!

The WBAC Team
All done and dusted in 20 mins with price paid on the agreed date. Would highly recommend. Thanks for the fab service.
That's great to hear! :)

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we really appreciate it and we're happy to hear about your quick sale.

The WBAC Team
I have used WBAC twice and no issues. On first car there were minor paint scuffs and alloy damage and I expected a degree of haggling and reached a fair differential on online price. Second car was in perfect condition and although WBAC system rejected this assessment by the dealer a quick call to his HO got authorisation and full online value paid. I would advise anyone selling to be totally realistic about damage/scrapes etc and assume a degree of erosion on price bid. Beyond that fairly straightforward, no overly difficult matters and monies paid promptly. Not sure I understand so many negative reviews except that seller expectation and buyer reduction can cause issues.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we really appreciate it and are happy to hear about your service :)

The WBAC Team
They were brilliant, gave me a valuation on my vehicle online, took the car to one of their depots, and was brilliant. Money in bank by the time I got home
That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we really appreciate it.

The WBAC Team
Fantastic service from we buy any car Fareham. The price we got was slightly lower than the online price but we thought that it was a very fair price. We have dealt with two different people there and both were very professional and courteous. We were worried because we had heard from everyone that we would be beaten down on price in a portacabin. In fact the offer we received was all done electronically without any negotiation, just a fair price and all done outside and in a beautiful office reception area.
That's great to hear!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

You can also contact or follow/like us at any time on Facebook: http://bit.ly/WBACFB or Twitter: http://bit.ly/WBACTwitter.

The WBAC Team
We worked with a man named Bob in the McMurray site. He was great to work with. I would recommend him to everyone! They gave us a better deal on our Honda then the dealership was going to give us. I will never trade in a car to the dealership with out checking with (we buy any car) again. Thanks Bob!!
That's fantastic to hear and we really appreciate you leaving us your feedback too 😊

The WBAC Team
Almost didn't go to the appointment after reading these reviews. Glad I went anyway. Arnold Clark offered me £8300 online and then £7300 in person for the car. WBAC offered £9000 online and then £7850 in person. The work that needed done to bring the car up to "showroom standard" would probably total £1000 (4x alloys 3 panels needed painting). All in all I think it was a fair price. Been trying to privately sell for 2 month with constant time wasters. The transaction took 15 minutes and the money was in my bank immediately.
We're happy to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback 👍

The WBAC Team
Champion. I thought it was going to be really difficult. Approached a couple of garages, and then I found James at the Cambridge branch of Webuyanycar. Clear communication politely presented. Not too onerous on the admin front and bang the best price I have been offered. Well done guys and in particular James.
I want to thank Jacquie at midstream she are the best and really bend backwards to help you .Then I want to thank Jens at Silverlake he are the salesmen that make webye cars a pleasant experience and it's a pleasure byeing a car
I found Brad at the Sowton office in Exeter very helpful . A good guy !
they did exactly what they said they would, simple and straightforward.
I was very happy with Jej he explained every thing that he was going to do .in the end I sold my car with no fuss a lot better than selling it privately.
accommodating, quick, knowledgeable, easy access, no fuss
We Buy Any Car is rated 1.46 based on 242 reviews