Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
Quality clothing and great delivery times
Awesome clothes, great service
I sent you an email trying to initiate an exchange but received no response back
Nice quality product and fast delivery. Very happy with the service
Great quality and quickly delivered!
I absolutely love this shirt. It's so, so well made and comfortable. It also looks cool and rakes up compliments. Highly recommended.
Why would you need clothes from any other company? I LOVE Wax London
The material and style is great but the shirt was smaller than expected (Whiting overshirt). I got an XL, im 6 foot 3 inches, 195 lbs. Maybe have a Tall option? Cheers from across the pond.
I love wax as all the clothes are well made and have a good fit for me personally.

They generally bring out interesting new items each season - well worth paying the extra money.
Love the overshirt. Large is about equivalent to a USA large BTW.
Very high quality and comfy clothing!
Despite a little delay because of Brexit, the delivery time was good. The Navarino itself looks great, be it regarding fit, colour, details or whatever. Can't wait to wear it! (It is around 0°C here, so I'll have to wait a little)
Todavía estoy esperando a recibir mi pedido, realizado y cobrado hace un mes. Desde hace varios días, ni siquiera se me contesta desde el servicio de atención al cliente. Un timo.
Great quality goods, as always.
Excellent!
Nothing to say about the item , good quality perfect fit !
But nothing was said about any douanes taxes I paid 38,50 .... something from uk I found it a bit expensive .
And no packaging at all ...
it’s always nice to discover your purchase in a nice recycling packaging with a note or anything .
Thank you anyway I love the piece !
Bonjour
Surprise coût taxe pas dans le prix de la commande .... je ne vais pas renouveler l expérience d une commande sur votre site !
Cordialement
Jean-Noël Hubert
Ordered 2 pairs of Khai trousers, got sent a different colour, not once but twice. Now chasing a refund for both botched orders almost a month later.
Qualità eccellente del prodotto, peccato per la lunga attesa dovuta alle consegne internazionali
Nice product, perfectly sized.
Wax London is rated 4.47 based on 465 reviews