Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
Great quality
Always a pleasure to get a parcel from the good folk at Wax London. They never disappoint. Cheers.
Great build quality, nice cut, comfortable with a quality zipper. These pants really are nice for lounging but don’t look too casual if you want to go out
Delivery was very fast to California. And the product - Whiting Overshirt in Ecru/Lemon/Sky Blue is even better in person. I am 5'8" and about 160lbs. Medium fit very well. Just needed the sleeves shortened about 2 inches.
The shirt was a Valentine's gift for my husband. He loves it. :)
It looks great.
Quality is really great for the price. Fit was perfect, on the slimmer side.
Quality stuff.
My order arrived very quickly. 😀
I'm really impressed with the quality and the fit of the Whiting Overshirt. The material and craftsmanship are top-notch. Shipping was from the UK to California was pretty quick. Great first experience with Wax London. I will definitely be purchasing more from Wax London in the future.
My favorite new brand!
I like everything about this jacket the fabric the cut and style
Good treatement when item wasn't available, and thrilled with receipt of one that was, an overcoat
Love the shirt and getting great compliments!
Beautiful shirts. Great quality. Lovely designs. Can’t recommend highly enough. Will definitely purchase more at a later date.
very easy to order online and very good delivery system. I was updated at each step.
The website is easy to navigate. Shipping was fast, and thoughtfully packaged. The quality of the overshirt is incredible.
Efficient deliver. Great product
Great product (Kurt Trousers), love them, perfect fit and appear to be great quality. Super efficient delivery experience too.
Better looking in person than in catalog. Very high level of craftsmanship, I have shirts that cost two to tree times as much that re not as well made.
The ship time from the UK to US only a couple of days!
I love my black corduroy overshirt I ordered from wax. Thank you so much. Really happy with the fit, the material & the packaging.
Wax London is rated 4.47 based on 465 reviews