Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
Love the shirt like the other ones I’ve purchased but this one seems a little tighter. I ordered XXL like my previous purchase but this one fits different.
Love the shirt and getting great compliments!
Beautiful shirts. Great quality. Lovely designs. Can’t recommend highly enough. Will definitely purchase more at a later date.
very easy to order online and very good delivery system. I was updated at each step.
The website is easy to navigate. Shipping was fast, and thoughtfully packaged. The quality of the overshirt is incredible.
Efficient deliver. Great product
Great product (Kurt Trousers), love them, perfect fit and appear to be great quality. Super efficient delivery experience too.
Better looking in person than in catalog. Very high level of craftsmanship, I have shirts that cost two to tree times as much that re not as well made.
The ship time from the UK to US only a couple of days!
I love my black corduroy overshirt I ordered from wax. Thank you so much. Really happy with the fit, the material & the packaging.
Great shirts, good quality - the fit, body length and sleeve length seem to run a good deal big, so I had to have them tailored.
I just love the jackets
Very stylish, very good quality
Incredible Garms! Having found these folks online i got a couple of bits from them and needless to say have returned every month to top up the wardrobe. I'm sure it won't be long now till i'm dressed almost exclusively in Wax.
Well worth the price for the quality of the product and something you'll be sure you won't see on anyone else... until the secrets out that is.
The XS size is wrong… it shouldn’t get that wide arm widths and that long shirt lengths.
I have now purchased two shirts. The quality is superb.
Lovely clothes :) thanks for sending the jacket and t shirt love it.
Great shirt, great fit, love it.
Escribí 4 veces a atención al cliente y aún sigo esperando respuesta.
Clothes are fine but sizes are off - bought M and L shirts; M fitted fine and L was too small as if the labels were the wrong way around. I returned the shirt fine but had to pay up front to secure the larger size abd get a refund.
I can't say enough about the high quality garments that Wax produces. Nothing compares.
Wax London is rated 4.47 based on 466 reviews