Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Wave Spas 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Sophie Ball
Excellent service, excellent spa!
Excellent fast delivery. Well packed with not much waste. Filters work well.
Ordered a spa in lockdown , so happy with our purchase. Just ordered the inflatable lid for it after having the hot tub to for a few months we realised this would be a great accessory my order arrives within days . excellent goods and great value
Great product and fantastic service from their Staff!

Eliza and Renees were incredibly helpful when contacted and I couldn't of asked for more.

I will be encouraging my friends to purchase a Wavespa.
Excellent products at great prices. Good communication and fast shipping. Website has clear information on products so it was easy for me to compare items and buy what was right for us. Highly recommend.
Our Wave Spa product is excellent so no complaints there but can only rate them as good because it’s difficult to contact them when you need them. Find it strange that in this day and age they don’t have a customer services telephone number so that you can actually speak to someone when you have an issue as the email system is quite slow.
I love my wave spa!
Ordering replacements is quick and easy and they arrive in great time.
Customer service has always been impeccable.
5 stars
Amazing discount, excellent deliver service. Top notch products!
Great service and a great product
Fast and efficient delivery 🚚
Very happy and satisfied customer!
Delivered on time, great quality @ affordable prices!
Have nothing but praise for this company. Bought a Swift rigid hot tub which has been in use since October problem free. Would highly recommend this hot tub for looks practically and easy maintenance. Bit more expensive than an inflatable but worth it.
Due to the colder weather I was concerned the cover which has a reflective liner would let too much heat out. I’m now using the wave inflatable cover after checking first with customer services that it would fit. The Swift is a hexagon and inflatable cover is circular but same diameter and fits perfect.
I have recently returned two inflatable headrests that I bought with the tub. I bought 3 and only use one but more as a float than a head rest and the other two were still unopened. Yet again customer services were extremely helpful and allowed an exchange for filters which I was more than happy with as I was past the 30 day return and needed to order filters anyway. Hats off to Eliza for sorting this for me very promptly.
Look forward to further business with this company for ongoing essentials. Cannot recommend enough
Excellent and speedy service, fantastic product.
Quick and prompt service πŸ‘
Purchased the swift rigid spa, starter kit and winter cover, very pleased with all products and service received regarding any questions or queries that I have had
Great product, quick delivery, set up was easy with clear instructions.
Great performing filters and chemicals at sensible prices, and quick delivery too.
Ordered filters and cover for my hot tub, no issues. All delivered in time
Quick delivery.
I ordered the Rome marble hot tub and received delivery in 2 days!!
It's a present so it hasn't been set up yet.
Excellent service so far.
Wave Spas is rated 4.66 based on 2,593 reviews