Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Service was excellent came within a few days. Very happy with my filters and service.
We really love our 6 seater wavespa, my it's a good size easy to set up and really comfy would recommend to any of my friends
Thank you for the feedback. We're always thrilled that customers love our products.

Tom
Wave Spas
Excellent service, good quality, great price and very fast shipping
Good price well worth the money
Excellent value for money and folds away neatly for winter. Thought we would try it before buying a larger moulded one but won’t change now! It is used everyday come rain or shine and is great. Well recommended
We recently bought an inflatable kayak it is wonderful,perfect for a bit of fun with family. The instructions could have been a bit easier or clearer but we managed. Very good value for money!!
Excellent spa and quick response after I had an issue with the heater. Would definitely recommend this product. Jets are strong and heater works quickly. Very impressed!
Quick delivery happy with filters will re order from waves again
My friend had the regular 2-4 seater spa when I went round for a bbq last summer and everyone thought it was amazing so i have just purchased the grey Pacific design and I can’t recommend it enough. It’s a slightly different design to most that I’ve seen and it looks really classy. I can’t wait to use it all summer !
Bought the activity mat for yoga and Pilates because I find doing it on a regular mat quite painful and I absolutely love it! My house is quite small so being able to inflate and deflate it is perfect
Excellent service super quick delivery
Very impressed that Joe updated the website to cater for our enquiry.
When I ordered I wasn’t informed the filters were out of stock so after a week I contacted them and found this fact out. Filters eventually arrived well wrapped and in one piece
Arrived a day late due to DPD getting the address mixed up, not impresssed. How we are really happy with the hot tub and it looks great on our patio. Looking forward to fun times with the family.
Excellent service, combined with quality products, a very speedy delivery, and extremely competitive prices, makes this company your first stop for all your Hot tub needs.
Good communication and quick delivery,I would definitely buy from this company again, very pleased.
Excellent, quick delivery, cheap.
Very good and fast delivery
The order was easy to place, the goods were quickly despatched, during a busy time of the Year. Overall, perfection .....!
had my spa for 4 months then the heater whent got it touch with the company and told them they told me to send it back as i did then they sent me a new one what can i say but thank you
Wave Spas is rated 4.72 based on 128 reviews