Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Really pleased with Atlantic spa, customer service is fantastic as well as the after sales. Fast delivery and very easy set up, would definitely recommend.
Never had an issue ordering what I need, prompt delivery. Great service all round, highly recommend
I am extremely impressed by my wave spa. It was easy to set up and so far easy to maintain. The water only drops by 1 degree when in use and I would certainly recommend this to others.
I bought a wifi wave spa from wavespas.com and they provide an excellent service and the product is top quality ..I rang up after ordering to change the date of delivery and they helped me sort this straight away and had my wave spa the very next day and on a saturday great company excellent service and staff very helpful thank you to your team very professional .
Thank you for the feedback, Tom - Wave Spas
Very quick service. Thank you.
Very quick delivery good prices. Definitely recommend
Bubble feature could do with being a little more powerful but other than that Perfect
I can not fault wave spa, I ordered some Filters and they arrived in 2 days very impressed
Excellent customer service great price great delivery
The SUP I bought is exactly as described and very easy to learn on. There was a problem with the pressure gauge on the pump but a replacement was sent without any quibbles.
The spa I ordered was out of stock and was emailed straight away with an apology. Was offered to alternatives with a 10% discount. Chose one and was delivered within days on the day I was told and on time. Easy to install and great to use.
Really easy to set up and clear instructions very good for the price delivery was really quick also excellent communication with the customer service people. can't recommend them enough very very helpful can't wait to be relaxing in there now. Thank you so much.
Wave spa good but I emailed customer service about a rattle and never heard anything back
Brilliant service,the filters seem much better now reduced in size .
Exemplary service and products. Wouldn’t purchase from anywhere else.
Received our Spa the day after ordering amazing service! Very easy to set up and we are enjoying it immensely thank you Wave Spas.
Great service ... filters are excellent
Brilliant. We've had other spas but now we hace Wave Spa and it satisfies all our requirements without all the costs.
Love the spa it makes me so relaxed. Great powerful jets
Quick delivery Set up took minutes Quick answer to my question So far so good Looking forward to using it.
Wave Spas is rated 4.72 based on 128 reviews