Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Wave Spas 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Sophie Ball
Excellent response time to email around delivery and very helpful with splitting the order so we could receive filters in the meantime as other item ore ordered. Very happy with the service I received
Best quality. Best price. Above all . . . best customer service - 5* no question! ALL issues - very minor as they were - resolved personally and with such amazing care - Messaged me back within 20 mins and couldn't have been more supportive. There is even a fantastic Facebook group with a member of the Wave team consistently contributing and helping customers out. This is the kind of reassurance I need when buying this kind of product - the hot tub itself is amazing! Atlantic plus - I had some issues after ordering the wrong filters but was all resolved quickly and without any further costs for postage. Would highly recommend this company above any other after researching many reviews - if you're going to buy a spa then look no further - satisfaction guaranteed!
Wave Spas 5 star review on 5th January 2021
The spa itself is incredibly well made, easy to use, effective and divine! It is attractive as well. However, what I remain most impressed with about Wave is the most wonderful Customer Service for EVERYTHING and ontop of that is their amazing communication. A top class product from a brilliant British Company.
ORDERED BOXING DAY RECEIVED BEFORE NEW YEAR .VERY IMPRESSED WITH TRACKING IN TOUCH DURING DELIVERY PROCESS UNTIL DELIVERED AUTOMATIC PURCHASE MONTHLY ,GREAT SERVICE ...
Excellent service!!! Very fast even over Christmas
Easy to order and a prompt efficient service
Great paddle board and service .. delivered on time for Christmas
Primp service and excellent delivery which was on time.
Brilliant product with great service and they always keep you informed
Excellent customer services parcel arrived on time and I had to email them due to a problem and they emailed straight back
Great service as always, I have bought several item of this company and the service and price is always great
I am very happy with my purchase of a 4-6 person hot tub. Delivery arrived when expected and the product works great. The instructions for set up were clear and one small issue I had was resolved quickly and satisfactorily by the Customer Service team. I am a happy customer who has received excellent service, I would highly recommend Wave Spas.
Wave square Inflatable lid DOESNT FIT HAWAII SPA
Very fast delivery
Love it! Easy to to assemble and easy maintenance! We're using it on a daily basis even through the winter it keeps the water warm with no issue! Brilliant! The only reason for the 4 star is that we cannot connect a hose to the water releasing pipe, don't seem to be compatible with any hise thing on the market, hence changing the water is a bit awkward:/
Amazing support !! Great communication, reply’s straight away with any issue. Recommend a lot
Disappointed with the online talk service it’s impossible
To ask a question, however the e mail line is very responsive
I give wave spas five stars because of the great customer service order come in time great website with excellent products 👍
Wow what a service I purchased a Sup from Wave Spas and the service and product is exceptional,I will definitely recommend them in the future
Bit of a delay in receiving the spa and items but we'll worth the wait, the pacific hot tub is out of this world, cant get enough of it. Would highly recommend.
Wave Spas is rated 4.66 based on 2,593 reviews