Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Vickie Templeman
Wave Spas 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
S Rae
More Photos & Videos
really dissapointing service, the lack of human interaction is frustrating we've waited months for a pre order date to be told there was further delays. their online chat rooms will only let you ask pre vetted questions and give you basic answers
Web7984 - 734 paid for the hot tub 3 months ago should have been delivered 2 days ago no sign of the tub no information poor feed back not very happy
Though it took it a long time to arrive, the delivery date was very clear and we were aware of it when we bought it. The price and quality is definitely worth the wait and it arrived 1 day ahead of schedule. Very useful tips on the site to from the customer service bot (told us where the filter is, saved us a call). Very happy with it!
Wave Spas 5 star review on 25th June 2020
So glad you're enjoying your hot tub :)
Team Wave
Long waited for my spa since April,May kept chasing my order kept being told it would be with me on this date never arrived,finally it was still in the warehouse that's why they couldn't chase my order, Finally it arrived, what a disappointment we only blew it up ,Oh my gosh it says for 4 people no way you get 2 in there , Were not big people it was as if we were sat in a box, My son is big (rugby player) he looked pathetic we did laugh water level not high Lazy Spa the best What a mess,,,
I am very sorry for your experience. I have investigated this and see the reason for the delay in receiving your hot tub was due to a system error out of our control, which you were informed of and this was rectified as soon as we became aware. All the measurements for our hot tubs are correct on our website.
Thanks, Grace
Team Wave
SO first off, the actual Spa that arrived has been very good and we are happy with the product itself. However, the communication from CS is appalling. I appreciate that everyone has been working differently with COVID restrictions but this is just an excuse I am afraid in this case. The SPA arrived with no notice a month before the last communication said it would. We were only told the day before it arrived (no mention it would be delivered the following day) that the starter kit we ordered was not available for some months meaning we had no chemicals to use when it arrived. We then took them up on the offer to order just chlorine at a 30% discount as a bit of any apology. That was ordered on the 10th June and today, 24th it has not arrived. So we have had a fully operational Spa for more than two weeks now but are unable to use properly without chemical. CS takes two days to respond to any simple request and have now replied two weeks in a row that they expect despatch to go out that week. I will believe it when I see it! Get your communication sorted out as you have a good product!
I am very sorry for your experience. I have investigated this further and believe you were originally misinformed regarding the delivery date as you received your hot tub on the expected delivery date advertised when you placed your order. We are experiencing delays with regards to obtaining chemicals: this is an industry-wide issue caused by the pandemic as all the NHS are being prioritised for all chemical production. We endeavour to respond to all emails within 48 hours and can see we have further responded to your email earlier today. Once again I am very sorry for the delay, but rest assured we are working our hardest to ensure you are able to enjoy your spa as soon as possible.
Team Wave
Good so far. Ordered my hot tub about a month ago waiting for it to come. I ordered a starter kit then only last week to get an email after I ordered it, that there was non in stock. The grammar on the email was terrible, so I am a little worried about my hot tub.
We are very sorry to hear this. We have notified our customers as soon as our supplier made us aware of the extensive and industry-wide issue with chemicals. I have sent you an email with further information about this and your delivery details.
Team Wave
Had a slight issue with delivery emailed to check spa was coming on the expected delivery date to be told order had not been generated hugely disappointed but spar then arrived two days later so I certainly can live with a two day delay spa seems to be good value for the price we paid just about to set it up and try for the first time 🤞
Little concerned we placed a order normally expect to recieve a confirmation email still not received one and when you go onto to customer service and put order number in says not found you??
I have investigated this and can see there was a typo in the email address you had provided. I have amended this and resent the confirmation email to you. I hope this helps :)
Team Wave
Hi just received our hot tub and we are over the moon with it
The kids have been in it every day and it has been so easy to assemble with easy instructions definitely recommend
Wave Spas 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Awaiting my hot tub due for arrival in August. I have purchased a starter kit and one item was missing. Wave spa customer service gave me a full refund and were very professional.
Looking forward to my hot tub.
Have just received my Wave Atlantic Plus Hot Tub. First of all I ordered this 2 months ago. I received an email a week before to advise my starter pack is 3 - 4 months delayed. Also without no mentioned my replacement filter pack is also not in stock (Ordered 2 months ago. The wrong hot tub was sent and there was a lot of confusion / emails back and forth to eventually sort it and received my hot tub late. Renee and Zi did all they could to put this right credit to them. However I had really good expectations from Wave to which they failed to deliver. Hot tub appears to be good quality but the missing items and the delivery mess up has left me wary of ordering from them again.

Also if the company had phone lines it could of been sorted a lot sooner instead of emails back and forth.
I ordered chlorine granuals and they arrived very quickly with the wave branding on it. I’ve also ordered a hot tub but it’s not due until the 1st of August.I’ve emailed a couple of questions and they replied promptly. All good so far.
WAnt to buy 4 hot my business but want some info but they don’t personally speak so not 4 me
Hi I put an order in for 2 hotubs and over the next two weeks my circumstances changed and money was refunded quickly can’t fault it
Customer service helpful and truthful. Price, good value for money,
delivery as stated, No need to check out returns or refunds!
Having prepared the area for the intended spa it was a very easy
process to bring into use.
The Wave Atlantic spa is everything we hoped for and more.
It is well made and clear to use.
In the short time we have had it we have had lots of fun. Thank you
Wave Spas 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Following a lot of indecision on my part I ordered a Spa Hot tub twice and subsequently ended up cancelling again due to worries that i would not be able to upkeep the spa properly. Wave Spas were very quick to refund both sets of mo eh back to my account which was something i had panicked and thought would not happen so had contacted my bank. I ended up having to ring my bank and tell them to cancel any worries i had as the money had been refunded quickly and hassle free. Thank you Wave Spa and sorry to have messed you about.
I would highly recommend Wave Spa’s. Their customer service has been exceptional, specifically Zi who answered all of our queries quickly. I would highly recommend this company.
I have received a text message saying i have been refunded for an order but nothing showing at my bank. I am slightly concerned as i have two orders and have now cancelled both so i am due two refunds. i have emailed and waiting on a reply but concerned as unable to actually speak to anybody.
absolutely cannot fault the service, ordered the wave atlantic black and the hot tub arrived on time no delays!! Such good value too highly recommend 👌
Wave Spas is rated 4.48 based on 218 reviews