Watling Tyres Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Watling Tyres Reviews

About Watling Tyres:

Watling Tyres is the No.1 independent tyre dealer in the South East. And how have we achieved this? By putting our customers’ needs first. That’s why we stock a massive range of tyres to suit every pocket – and every vehicle. Cars, trucks, 4×4’s, tractors, motorcycles – we are THE tyre specialists.

Some of our centre managers have been with us for over 30 years – all come with a wealth of experience and ability. Ensuring you get the best possible advice and service available.

Rest assured you will be dealing with tyre professionals.

contact@watlingtyres.co.uk

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy
More than reasonable, nice people and usually quick too.
Watling Tyres Rainham ,Gillingham. Very friendly and did a good job at a good price.
Went in to the Rainham branch and the service was superb. Professional, clean and very quick! Will 100% be back for all my tyres in the future!
The informative staff at Watling Tyres at Rainham Mark in Gillingham were also friendly and helpful. From a phone call I made to see if they had my tyre in stock, to a repair completed within the hour! They quickly repaired the puncture in my tyre cause by a broken screw. I had thought I would need a new tyre so the team have saved me over £200! I would definitely recommend the branch for an efficient and affordable service. Thank you 🙏
business as usual , prompt action , good service fair prices, have used this branch at Rainham for many years and will continue to do so
Rainham branch. Friendly helpful service. Prompt and efficient.
Friendly, helpful and speedy service
Excellent service by the team as usual. Highly recommend.
Sturry Rd, Canterbury branch have helped me twice now. Both times really good from first call to speedy and fair price. Lovely lads, very polite and helpful.
Watling tyres - rainham kent Excellent service Friendly staff Very helpful 5 stars 🌟
Prompt repair of slow leak of tyre. Helpful staff & sensible price.
Great guys at Watling tyres Tunbridge Wells branch changed motorcycle tyre in quick time but couldn’t valance as wheel bearings collapsed came back a week later and 10 minute wait wheel was balanced great guys at good price
I have been visiting the Redhill branch for years. The staff are always honest, trustworthy and reliable. Highly recommend the team.
Northfleet Branch, Mike. Drivers ongoing offside tyre leaking. Popped in late in the day and he checked for obvious problems. He then went the full Mile. It was removed, checked, cleaned up and resealed. No Fee ! Days on, no more issues re tyre. Many thanks.
Very efficient alway’s very helpful wouldn’t use anybody else very competitive prices too.
Popped into Northfleet, with a nasty wheel wobble that had only appeared after I had all 4 tyres changed a few weeks ago. Roy had a look and sorted it all out, now running like a dream!
Great service at Redhill branch!
After calling late afternoon i was able to have my puncture repaired straight away at Rainham. Steve showed what caused the issue and managed to fix it. Excellent service!
Hastings branch: Highly recommend the Hastings branch. Always a professional and friendly service. I have been using them for a few years now and have always had an excellent experience each time.
I called in to the Redhill branch to have a worn tyre replaced and was met by very friendly helpful staff who were able to help me straight away, I have used this branch for many years and have always been pleased with the service I received, well done all.!
Watling Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 2,606 reviews