Watling Tyres Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Watling Tyres Reviews

About Watling Tyres:

Watling Tyres is the No.1 independent tyre dealer in the South East. And how have we achieved this? By putting our customers’ needs first. That’s why we stock a massive range of tyres to suit every pocket – and every vehicle. Cars, trucks, 4×4’s, tractors, motorcycles – we are THE tyre specialists.

Some of our centre managers have been with us for over 30 years – all come with a wealth of experience and ability. Ensuring you get the best possible advice and service available.

Rest assured you will be dealing with tyre professionals.

01474312060

contact@watlingtyres.co.uk

Pelham Rd, Gravesend DA11 0HN, United Kingdom, ,

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy
Just used them for the first time - really pleased, a simple valve replacement, promptly done, very reasonably priced with some honestly given free advice, and NO sales pressure to buy / sign-up for various other "deals" or "offers" (unlike one national chain I won't mention).
I am really pleased with the service I received from the Gillingham branch. I went along with a screw in one of my tyres, and asked them to also check another one which had slowly been losing pressure. They were able to repair the puncture, and determined that the cause of the other leak was a faulty valve, which they replaced. The guys were friendly and courteous, and I was on my way again in about half an hour. And all for the grand sum of £25! Great combination of skill, honesty and personality.
Used them many times. Friendly and knowledgeable with reasonable prices
First class service and very friendly staff.
Absolutely amazing service from The REDHILL TEAM!!! I Called national tyres and when I said I don’t know if it’s a run flat or not they laughed and asked “is it flat, then it’s a run flat” that put me off straight away. A colleague at work recommended Watling Tyres and I’m so grateful that they did. The team kept me up to date with the whole process and fixed it for £24. Fantastic service, fantastic people I’ll be telling everyone at work and all my friends. Definitely the go to tyre specialist for the future. Thanks
Nothing was too much trouble. Ordered me a new tyre for my Horsebox Cateribg conversion and fitted/pumped all tyres all before tea! Great job. Great team. Fabulous service. Affordable and competitive prices. Thank you Rainham (Kent) Watling Tyres fromThe Musette Stop.
The guys at Rainham (kent) are really helpful and knowledgeable. Did a great job replacing the tyre on my horsebox conversion. Will definitely use in the future.
rang am to say had damaged tyre gave me good quote and said come anytime today soon as i arrived got on with job brilliant service will always use them for my tyres 5star
I took my van into to the Maidstone branch for an MOT. The guys there were really helpful and informative about why it had failed and were able to carry out the work needed to pass it 2 days later. Faultless, friendly service. Highly recommended.
Fast, cheap and efficient
Replaced my tyres same day, very happy with the service provided at a cheap price. Skoota was very friendly at reception, offering a hot drink while I waited in reception.
Lads in the Rainham Watling Tyres are always a pleasure to talk to, funny jokes and a nice atmosphere
Went in with a puncture at 5.10 all done by 5.25 no fuss good price,what more do you want. Super service 👍👍
They were speedy , friendly and reassuring. I would recommend Use their service anytime. The price was pocket friendly too. The London road Rainham branch👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Excellent service and friendly staff at Rainham Branch,Medway
As allway good price,good service northfleet branch top blokes keep it up
Offered me good honest advise about tyre selection and ordered tyres for next day.
I've used the Tunbridge Wells branch several times in the past. They're always courteous and professional. I went in yesterday after my car was showing a warning for severe pressure loss on one tyre. They found a nail in the tyre, removed it and fixed it all for £20. This has happened with them before - they could insist I need a new tyre and make a substantial sale but they are consistently fair and honest. Well done to all concerned.
Dropped by Rainham, Kent branch due to suspected puncture. Honest, customer focused and professional. Technician found 2 nails, fully explained repair and carried out immediately without any problems.
I went to Rainham with a slow puncture. Seen immediately and tyre fixed for £20! First rate service. Another company told me I need a new tyre at a cost of £200!!
Watling Tyres is rated 4.94 based on 2,616 reviews