Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
First appointment was cancelled and I was notified via call which was good. Second appointment rescheduled for later in the day didn’t turn up and I had to wait in and cancel a shopping trip. He didn’t contact me to let me know, it was only after I called and messaged him that he cancelled. Rescheduled third appointment came 30mins later than scheduled and only did a 45min job when I paid for 90-120mins (part of the time he was sat in his van smoking). Clean was ok but not worth £35 and there was quite a few spots missed that I would expect a ‘detailing’ expert to cover. Not sure the car was waxed or given enough attention as clearly shown in the 45min work and not 90-120mins. Probably wouldn’t use again. Local hand carwash is a lot cheaper and better quality and less hassle.
My washer didn’t know what he was supposed to do.. I had to tell him that the boot needed to be hoovered as it was included. I’ve just spend 10mins after he has left, re-drying my car because it still had water drops on it.. I wouldn’t pay £85 again for the service I received
Hi James, thank you for leaving a review, I am sorry that you didn't receive a 5-star service this time around. We have spoken to the Valeter that attended your car as he is new to the platform and passed on your feedback. If you would like to get in contact with us directly then please drop me an email on will@washdoctors.co.uk and we will be more than happy to rectify the service in the best way possible for yourself.
OK but not perfect.. car is clean in/out, but it was not filthy to start with, I believe another 1/2 hour could have achieved perfect satisfaction. Upon opening boot, there were areas still wet/residue of cleaning product and dirt, some parts of body were also wet, not sure how this possible as service should have had Wax done also. Overhaul - not bad but as far value for money - I am disappointed, I have to say. Positive notes, operative arrived on time, was professional and friendly. Would I use it again? Probably no, only because of the Cost vs Value of this service..
It was raining heavily during the wash, so I understand that it was hard to do a good job, but on closer inspection and in better weather today, it was clear that seats had not been lifted and gaps between seats not cleaned.
Could have been better.