Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
Excellent service as always. Mario did a very thorough job and our car is sparkling again. Thank you!
Excellent service. Jose was polite and friendly and did an amazing job. Best of the mobile car wash services I’ve used!!
Really great service. I had booked for the wrong day and at the last minute they were able to send someone at 8am to do the car in time. Will definitely use again :)
Wash doctors, is a service I highly recommend. Efficient and convenient.
The valet option that I chose was really well delivered. The guy that came to clean my car was called Mike and from start to finish did an excellent job and exactly what I paid for. Highly recommend using wash doctors as Will even gave me a call the same night after I made the booking where there were issues and he sorted this out within 10 mins.
Great service ! Would definitely use WashDoctors again.
Pure convenience! I don’t often use the car at weekends but hate having to waste my weekend taking it to a car wash. This service means I can get my car washed even if I’m am not there and to a better standard than the usual places. Highly recommended!
Very pleased with the service. Good job, well done. Thank you Mario.
Excellent and very thorough. My car looks like new inside and out.
We got the Bronze Valet yesterday and couldn’t fault it. Car was cleaned meticulously inside and out and the valeter did a once over with us before leaving. More expensive than the local car wash, but the convenience of having someone come to our home and the environmental benefit / complete lack of water used is worth it to us.
These blokes did a good job on my car, quick to say the least.
Great service. Easy to use and reliable. I booked a gold calet this time for the first time and they did an awesome job. My car is now winter proofed! Hooray!
Fantastic service. Booking Is easy & costs are transparent. The guy arrived was punctual and polite and was incredibly thorough. Our car has been spotlessly cleaned inside and out. Will definitely be recommending you and will use you again myself in the future.
Great service - easy-to-use app, good service and everything happens like clockwork.
Excellent service - my 10 year old car looks brand new. Arrived on time, very helpful and great result.
Excellent, convenient service, and my car is spotless. Glad you’ve added the option of a tip too - that was one of my previous bossy suggestions ;)
Excellent customer service
Good service easy to talk to and really friendly would recommend them any day of the week
V good indeed
Really useful service, run by entrepreneurs who care about their business and staff who take care cleaning cars. Highly recommended.
Wash Doctors is rated 4.96 based on 46 reviews