Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Quite a good service - the silver valet. Just two issues; an unclean patch on driver's side rear door, which was quickly cleaned, when pointed out. Discovered after that rear bumper has marks on it and the exterior parts were not "plastic dressed". Veronica 28th May 2020 SW17 7UL
Excellent service. Easy to book online. Really pleased with the valet, the car looks like new. Will definitely be using them again.
First time wash and wax by WashDoctors - Mario did a superb job so I am about to rebook him for another car. Thanks!
Excellent service! Thank you!
Excellent job done, very professional, on time and my car looks brand new
I will be using this service again
Excellent, a lovely clean car. will use again
Great service, arrived within the slot time. Sadly I chose a day that rain came suddenly ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I will for sure be using Wash Doctors going forwards & already recommended to my friends.
It was my first time using a mobile service and I happened to choose Wash Doctors. I was very pleased with the service overall from making the appointment to the great service of the valet guy.

I will defo be using them again 100%
Thanks a million guys ๐Ÿ˜
Excellent, efficient, professional service !! Wow wow wow
Thank you Will and Frank too, it was indeed a very good service,the car looks absolutely clean. I would definitely recommend the service. See you next time!
I have been using Wash Doctors since 2017 and have never been disappointed. The service is excellent and the clean quality is second to none. I love that they keep me informed about their arrival time. They know where my car is parked and what needs to be cleaned. They get started straight away and only look for me to open the car when they’re ready to clean inside. I don’t even need to take my card out to pay when it’s done. Effortless on my part, big effort from Wash Doctors. Fantastic service that I would 100% recommend.
does what it says on the tin. you choose the wash you want, a rider turns up and washes your car and leaves. car is left sparkling clean. couldn't recommend it enuff!
Fantastic efficient service, car looks brand new
Friendly service. Overall a good job.
Fantastic clean and polish. Highly recommended. Will use again
Eccellente service
Quick and easy to register and book.
Super efficient, friendly, punctual, professional and every other positive adjective to describe this service. Fantastic, very happy!
Turned up on time , very polite and very professional, my soft top mini now looks new and I can’t wait to zoom about!! Will be booking an interior clean next , will recommend to everyone 5 stars!!! ๐ŸŒŸ thanks Yvette
Excellent service! My soft top roof looks as good as new.
Thank you!