Wash Doctors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy

"These blokes did a good job on my car, quick to say the least."
"Great service. Easy to use and reliable. I booked a gold calet this time for the first time and they did an awesome job. My car is now winter proofed! Hooray!"
"Fantastic service. Booking Is easy & costs are transparent. The guy arrived was punctual and polite and was incredibly thorough. Our car has been spotlessly cleaned inside and out. Will definitely be recommending you and will use you again myself in the future."
"Great service - easy-to-use app, good service and everything happens like clockwork."
"Excellent service - my 10 year old car looks brand new. Arrived on time, very helpful and great result."
"Excellent, convenient service, and my car is spotless. Glad you’ve added the option of a tip too - that was one of my previous bossy suggestions ;)"
"Excellent customer service"
"Good service easy to talk to and really friendly would recommend them any day of the week"
"V good indeed"
"Really useful service, run by entrepreneurs who care about their business and staff who take care cleaning cars. Highly recommended."
"Wash Doctors are efficient and a pleasure to use. The innovative way of ensuring a clean car, with the customer at the heart of the service is great. Fabulous not to be using part of your weekend doing chores."
"Friendly , efficient service Extra advice given Thank you"
"Arrived prompt and on time polite done an excellent job , app is easy to use and I will be using again soon for my wife’s car had the gold service interior now looks like the car is brand new"
"Easy as 123. I'm happy and will use again"
"Great service. Arrived promptly. The job was done very well and exceeded my expectations. Would recommend without hesitation."
"Very easy booking process and I like that you can tailor your clean based on your needs (e.g options to add/remove services as needed). App shows when your Doctor is on their way so no need to worry if they’re going to turn up or not. My guy turned up bang on time and got straight to work. He was nice and friendly and professional and wearing a uniform. He had everything he needed in his van and didn’t need anything from me other than accept the offer of coffee. It was all done in 90 mins and he was on his way. Car was spotlessly clean inside and out and smelt like new - not easy when it been used by smelly dogs and kids for 3 years. Car was off-leased same afternoon and the collector commented positively on its condition. A very good price too! Will use again and recommend to others."
"Amazing brilliant service. Car was in an awful state inside and out, I chose a full valet service and it was worth every penny. I scored this a 4 star only because they on their arrival the cleaner asked if I wanted my upholstery cleaning which was the package I’d chosen and paid for. I recommend this service."
"Professional service and excellent wash and customer care always on time"
"Very friendly, efficient and a great clean."
"I am amazed and delighted, my car was in a sorry state both inside and out, the roof had suffered from being parked under a lime tree and I honestly didn't expect the result achieved, Bravo"
Wash Doctors is rated 4.94 based on 36 reviews