Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors
4.8
Based on 1,016 reviews

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
My car was very very dirty and having used Wash Doctors I can't recommend them highly enough, and I will definitely be using them again and promise that I my car won't need as much cleaning next time!
Wash Doctors 5 star review on 4th April 2022
Fantastic efficient service My car looked brand new!
Very straight forward to book, great result
Great service, they were on time I did a very thorough job.
Perfect, Friendly and professional staff… Car is like new
Chosen specialist arrived within the allocated time slot, friendly professional and courteous. Spent 5 hours servicing my car and the results are amazing - car feels brand new after this valet. 10/10 recommend.
Super professional!!! After using many other mobile car wash valets, this was the best! Nick was kind, and hard working! Kept in touch with me before he arrived & when he was finished. Can’t wait to use them again!
Very efficient service thoroughly executed.
The accepted time slot was unable to be met by the operator and I was unable to accept the new one for two days later. However within 2.5 hours another operator came and did a first class job cleaning and valeting my car. Will definitely use this company again.
Shane turned up at the agreed time (they give you a one-hour window) and cleaned our cars efficiently and with the minimum of fuss. He brought all his own cleaning materials (including water) and did an excellent job. It was easy to make the booking although I had to do it via email as their website only seems to allow you to book one car at a time. I don't think I've seen the cars this clean for a long time! We'll definitely use Wash Doctors again.
A very good and professional job. Arrived on time and left me with a sparkling car inside and out, which probably won't last long due to my two dogs!!
Chris was brilliant! Inside is a factory finish!
Tom was fantastic
Brilliant, had a small leak in the car while i was on holiday only to find out when i came back that fungus and mould was inside the seatbelts door sills etc and the smell was horrible that i could not drive so eventually got the seals fixed then contacted these guys , they worked there magic not only did the vile smell go but not a dime of mould can be found and it seems like i had got this car from the showroom , so i would highly recommend wash doctors to anyone !!
I went to work, came home and my car was just washed perfectly! Definitely using it again!
Very good service, friendly Burim and lovely clean car
For what I paid (£175) the wash and clean wasn't any better than my local place where I pay £20. The area around the gearshift and dashboard was still grimy that I cleaned with a wet wipe. This isn't a bad review of the job itself, which was good, but the price I paid was extortionate. I wouldn't recommend wash doctors as the price you pay is so so much higher than your local car wash.
Good afternoon Ajay, thank you for making us aware of the poor standard of service received. We are naturally very disappointed to hear that was the case and will assist to rectify it as best we can. One of our team will be in touch to assist you with your complaint further.
Very professional and courteous service. Arrived at advertised time, fully equipped - even brought their own water. Worked very hard to get car looking better than it has for years. Neighbours were very impressed. Will use again for sure.
Great service, and very happy with the finished product...
Very easy to use and our wash was impeccable - extremely thorough with 2h spent on it. Highly recommend!
Excellent and very thorough My car is gleaming, inside and out!
Wash Doctors is rated 4.84 based on 1,016 reviews