Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
It was raining heavily during the wash, so I understand that it was hard to do a good job, but on closer inspection and in better weather today, it was clear that seats had not been lifted and gaps between seats not cleaned. Could have been better.
Great Platinum Valet, highly recommended. I really wanted a focus on the engine bay and the interior and got exactly that. Very pleased
Brilliant service. Mike, the valeter, did great job despite the weather. Very happy with the result and highly recommend!
Super easy to book, liked that, and plenty of options for some other little repairs that are so hard to resolve too. Great wash today, especially in somewhat inclement weather!
Great wash. Got in to all corners :-)
Excellent and thorough job!
Professional job , very well done
Absolutely brilliant service - highly recommend!
Excellent service, very pleased - communication very good. Thank you!
Bertie arrived early and got straight into cleaning the car. End result was brilliant. Very pleased and would use again
Wash Doctors is a great find. The booking system works well, Frank was a really nice guy, kept me informed of his ETA, and did a really good job on the car. We will definitely book again.
Great service. Bertie did a great job on our car. Arrived early and was very thorough. Highly recommend.
Fabulous ! Cleaner worked tirelessly well after dusk to make sure my car was finished to the highest standard. Every single box ticked - thank you ! Would not hesitate to recommend and use again.
Great service
Excellent app and service. Very straightforward and fair value.
Highly recommend MBC & Washdoctor. A first time user of Washdoctor, I was impressed by the communication. Our valeter arrived promptly, having texted beforehand & rang when he was outside my house. Our new to us car came covered in short, fluffy, white pet hair, 2 hours later the car looked like it had come out the showroom. I was really impressed. I had paid £15 extra for excess pet hair and think that I got really good value for money. Not only had all the pet hair gone, the whole car was spotless. It's inspiring us to keep it tidy - not a bad thing!
Great experience. Great job despite a bloody dirty car! Looks clean as a nut now! defo is again! Cheers
Very efficient and very clean car, came the same day that I booked. Very impressed with the service.
He was prompt, did the work in the allocated time, and he did a perfect job. No complaints at all.
Always amazing service - always clean as a whistle - will always use Wash Doctors... Just so convenient and professional. Thank you Will to you and your Team.
Wash Doctors is rated 4.84 based on 90 reviews