Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
My car was cleaned to a fantastic standard by a very nice chap. Many thanks.
I was looking to get my car cleaned (inside and out) at home and Wash Doctors made the whole thing really easy. I was able to get a booking for the next day and am really pleased with the job that’s been done. Will happily use again.
Absolutely brilliant service, fab customer service and awesome app. HIGHLY recommend.
Top professional service. Completed on time and job very well done.
I booked at 5pm on Friday night for later that evening! Car was cleaned inside and out. Looks like new! Such an amazing service, so convenient. Highly recommend!
Josh, was excellent, even though it was raining he carried on, car looks like new
Fantastically easy process to book. Great service by Bertie and will be using Wash doctors again.
Great job, covered every thing and lovely individual. Will be back!
Excellent, efficient service
Amazing results! Thank you Bertie!
I was highly pleased with this service. The valeter was on time and diligent in his work. I have never used an app before to book a valeting service, so I was quite hesitant at first but I am glad I decided to go with Wash Doctors and I will sure use Wash Doctors again :-)
Josh was on time, very professional and did a fantastic job!
Great service, thanks!
Absolutely brilliant staff are very polite and what a wonderful job so pleased
Fantastic service! Mike worked really hard and was very thorough! Will definitely book again! So impressed!
Very professional & exceptionally clean shiny car!! Thank you!
Although they turned up late the service and finish was 5 stars
Excellent service from Dan @ DDC arrived early and was working on the outside of the car 15 minutes before he was scheduled to arrive! I usually have my car washed at a hand car wash but the difference in quality is incredible! My car hasn’t looked this good in years and I will certainly be booking it in on a monthly basis!
Thank you Dan!!!
I was very impressed with Mario. He was polite and thorough. I was particularly impressed that it is a waterless service which means it’s better for the environment and there was no mess left outside my house.
We will certainly be using this service again.
Great service and quality