Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
Our white BMW 5-series was sprayed with black oil-based colour by a negligent house decorator and we were looking for a paint restoration solution. Toby and his colleague at Wash Doctors responded immediately to my initial enquiry and made arrangements for Marc to come over and look into this. We were truly impressed by Marc's extremely professional manners and how respectful he was towards us and our car. The result of his work was excellent. Not only did Marc remove the colour, he also returned the car to showroom condition. Highly recommended service.
Very easy to use the app, I was able to book a valeting service the next day. I’ll definitely use it again 🤩 Acescarwashldn did amazing job on my car. Eyes for details, just how I like it 🤩
Prompt, good job. Would use again.
Great clean, efficient .
Excellent service, we found Medusa Auto Detailing through this site, they carried out an amazing valet on our car, we would definitely use them again.
I went for a full valet and I'm very happy with the result and the professional service. Recommended
Used this service a few times now. Really easy to use, friendly valeters and an amazing wash...of the car, not me.
Arrived over 2 hours late. Missed cleaning various aspects of the car. Although bits that were cleaned were done well. Customer service have been useless when complaining! Won’t be using again.
Great wash, brought my car back to life. Will definitely use the services again
First booking, turned up and did a great job. I will not be washing my car ever again!
Highly recommended.
First time user and excellent service provided. Nearly a week later, the car still appears clean despite the awful weather conditions.
fast, effective and great standard of clean
First time user for interior and exterior wash. Husband noticed lights had accidently been left on all day which resulted in flat car battery. Glove compartment not cleaned although emptied right before valet service. Hindsight, would have lifted the car bonnet so all the leaves and dirt could be cleaned from this section, which is unseen unless bonnet lifted. Was never asked about this by pair who attended. Other than what mentioned, overall satisfied with service
Excellent service.
Great service
Yes I’d definitely use them again ,
My car is sparking thank you !
Friendly Staff

100% Recommend

To Famil6 & Friends
My car hadn’t been washed in months and I wanted a proper hand wash service. I found wash doctors online, installed the app and made my first booking for an external wash which didn’t even require me to be there. Booking was easy and I selected on the map where my car was parked. Car wash was done in the street outside my flat - quicker than the time indicated on the app but there could have been 2 people doing it for all I know. Regardless the standard was excellent - I will use again in future
Wash Doctors was easy to book, and the clean was quick and efficient. My valeter arrived early and my car is now sparkling clean inside and out after a bronze valet. My car was parked on a quiet and wide side street on a single yellow line, and with a space in front for the valeter to park this was no issue.

I appreciated the flexibility in the app to cancel, edit location and service type.
never use a drive through car wash again
Wash Doctors is rated 4.84 based on 345 reviews