Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
Great service, thanks!
Absolutely brilliant staff are very polite and what a wonderful job so pleased
Fantastic service! Mike worked really hard and was very thorough! Will definitely book again! So impressed!
Very professional & exceptionally clean shiny car!! Thank you!
Although they turned up late the service and finish was 5 stars
Excellent service from Dan @ DDC arrived early and was working on the outside of the car 15 minutes before he was scheduled to arrive! I usually have my car washed at a hand car wash but the difference in quality is incredible! My car hasn’t looked this good in years and I will certainly be booking it in on a monthly basis!
Thank you Dan!!!
I was very impressed with Mario. He was polite and thorough. I was particularly impressed that it is a waterless service which means it’s better for the environment and there was no mess left outside my house.
We will certainly be using this service again.
Great service and quality
Easy to book. Good communication. Arrived on time. Completed a good job
Wash doctors are super keen to get your job done and to your full happiness. The founder is very accessible if there are any concerns, easy to use app. Happy with the result!
The wash doctors were incredibly professional. I have had a lingering smoke smell in my car having leant it to someone. 3 regular valets at supermarkets later it was still there. Michael from the wash doctors came and delivered a "Interior Valet Only". Full Upholstery shampoo and carpets and Deep vacuum - followed by a serialising agent. Problem solved. Like brand new. Amazing service and would highly recommend. Thank you
Absolutely excellent car cleaning service. Just got back from a holiday - the dog came so the car was full of sand and dirt. Now it looks as good as new!
Excellent service- very happy with the result. We will definitely book again.
Excellent service! Easy to book and fantastic cleaning. The car was new again!
Excellent service - alloy wheel repair and inside/outside car valet.

Bert made sure that we got the best finish on the alloy wheels, and happily spent a long time explaining all the different options available.

I would definitely recommend.
Excellent service
Excellent thank you.
Fantastic service. I had scratches down both sides of my car (from having down country lanes). Wash Doctors fixed them perfectly in a couple of hours and the car looks brand new. They were also very easy to deal with.
Lance himself was very good and polite but he turned up 2 hours late which was disappointing. Seemingly because of factors beyond his control but it does detract from the customer experience. Had Lance been able to turn up on time he would have had 5 stars.
Smooth booking experience, excellent job done by Mario (the car is sparkling clean), and an option to tip the valeter within the app. Great experience! We'd book again.
Wash Doctors is rated 4.84 based on 208 reviews