Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
Fantastic service - efficient, car looked great afterwards, and he even took a scratch out of it! Would definitely use again.
I paid for Gold valet but we weren't overly impressed with the finish after going over and looking closer. Felt £100 was overpriced for about an hour.
Good evening! Many thanks for taking your time to review your service! Our customer service team will be in youch shortly to rectify this issue!
Really excellent service and also an extremely thorough clean. Definitely be using wash doctors again.
I used this service to organise a mini-valet of my car the day before I sold it. The person that turned up was friendly and professional and did a great job on the car. It was so clean I almost didn't want to sell it. I would recommend this service and will use it again.
Don turned up early and was straight onto the car. He was very thorough, and talked to us to explain what he was doing. The car us super shiny,clean and amazing inside and out. Would definitely use again!
Clean car. Nice people.
Great service, friendly and polite. Was very thorough throughout the car, inside and out.
They did a very nice job
Bertie and his sidekick were absolutely fantastic. They did an extra special job on my wheels and an amazing job on the interior and exterior or the car. Fantastic service.
Great service - car looks like new!
my car was very dirty and old birds poo the lad done a great job spent 1hr 15mins on her and a wax shes looking brand new and at a good price he was on time ect
Thank you for sending me Michael. He arrived on time and greeted me with a massive smile. He applied himself to the service I had requested and did a wonderful job, in a remarkably short time. I shall ask for him when I order the service again.
On time, the result was fantastic, so thorough, excellent service.
I got my Silver Valet done by Niel and it was an excellent job I would like him to do a winter Hybride for me on Sunday the 12/12/2021 any time of the day Thank you Billy Clark
Excellent wash from Josh, my car looks brand new. Very happy
Luka was great friendly fast professional service will definably be using again!
Excellent car clean and the person who did it was polite, cheery and very professional. I’m very happy with the quality of the service, the constant upsetting to let you know what’s going on and when they will be with you, and will 100% book again soon!!
Very friendly and professional service. Easy and quick to book and pay. Email confirmation and text updates as to when to expect (time slot given but also eta on the day). My work van has never looked or smelt better!
Arrived on time and was very professional. My car looked amazing... Couldn't believe it was the same car.
Skeptical of the app due to the lack of details on who will be detailing your car. Pleased to say that Ace was professional, personable and skilled! Will use again.
Berries, who came out to us today did a fantastic job. He said before he started "you won't know it was ever there" and he wasn't wrong. Lovely bloke, brilliant service.
Wash Doctors is rated 4.84 based on 780 reviews