Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
Absolutly brilliant on time clean and tidy after mark had
Good service
My valeter , Martins was amazing! Everything in this service, from start to finish was immaculate, placing a booking is super easy and convenient. I love the fact you can talk to you valeter directly through the app, track their arrival. Martins was right on time , within the expected half out time slot and did a brilliant job of the car! Taking into account I have 3 kids and the back seats were stained and covered in crumbs , he made a fantastic job of the premium interior valet ! The car is good as new and I would really recommend!
Given 3 because my valeter was late by 17 mins this morning, which means it delayed my plans for work. In addition, the service took longer than half an hour. This is only an issue as I had plans that would have been accounted for during the slot and duration of the wash chosen; otherwise, this would not have mattered so much. Therefore, use if you are not in a rush and have time to spare in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

Nonetheless, they done an amazing job, my valeter was polite and I had no other issues. It brightened up my day to finally have my car washed. I definitely recommend and will use again in the future if required :).

Sorry, had no time to take any pictures to help with visuals.
Great service. Arrived on time and did a fantastic job. The guy was super polite.
Quite disappointing bearing in mind the cost! Firstly he was Late and wasn't the person named as expected. No attention to detail however he was happy to tell me that I'd booked he wrong level of clean and I had to point out the issues which I was unhappy and then he tried to rectify afterwards, he had told me that the a small scuff could not be removed but with a bit of elbow grease it was indeed removed. I would have expected more than an Hour for the Price paid. Shame as I was looking for a new contractor for the office cars. Wouldn't use again.
Excellent service from start to finish.Left my car in showroom condition.
Also the app works perfectly,communicates well from order to completion.
It was a great head start to get the interior of the car clean. But considering I paid for the gold valet for inside it still wasn’t the standard I expected.
And when I wiped it down myself, there was a lot of grubby marks on my cloth still.
Corners not reached, and cubby holes not opened & cleaned.
If I had bought a lesser service I might not be surprised, but I specially wanted a really good clean and I think I received an average one.
Still a good start for me to now go in and wipe it down more thoroughly myself.
Excellent service all round
My valeter worked really hard to get the best results. Very pleased.
Excellent service.
Easy booking, reasonable prices, professional services, good communication and easy to use app, Will book again.
Really nice guy with all the gear needed. Car looks great!
Great Customer service and a great job well done. Marc is a top bloke.
I’m very pleased with the service I received for my car as it looks great inside and out. Guy arrived on time and had loads of good advice, and I’ll be using him again.
Excellent site and the valeted who cleaned my X3 inside and out did a great job. Will
I used your wheel repair service after damaging a wheel in a tight car park in France. I’d had a quote for £150 but your man did a great job for £80. He was also a very cheery, nice guy who completed the job quickly. Well done.
Dan was friendly, professional and did a great job on my car. It looks immaculate! Very competitive price and reliable service. I would definitely recommend anyone to use them.
App works well. Shaf turned up on time and, thanks to the location finder, was in exactly place I instructed. Did a great job on a filthy car and fulfilled all my requests. Look forward to using Wash Doctors again.
Extremely easy to book! Very efficient with queries and offer a wide range of services! I like the fact you can choose which valeted to you( if you have a favourite) and amend booking dates/times etc with ease.
Customer service is prompt, which is good if you have limited time or in a hurry.
They valeter i had was very polite and on time. I received a message when he was on the way and when he arrived followed by a call..so I didn't have to wait in the cold.
Brilliant service from beginning to end. Fantastic result on the vehicle. Showroom style sparkle!

Definitely using WashDoctors again and shall be recommending!
Wash Doctors is rated 4.85 based on 283 reviews