Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
He arrived on time and did the job to the highest standard! I would recommend him any day
Very easy to book. Great service when the valeting man arrived, my car looks amazing inside and out
I now have a gleaming car inside and out couldn't have asked for anything more.
I had been considering getting ceramic coating on my new car (Seat Ateca), wanted to give some protection to the factory paint job, I wasn't able to get it to a garage to have it done and stumbled on Wash Doctors online. Was a bit sceptical of having it done at home but I got in touch with the owner (Will) to discuss and he was impressive in his knowledge and ran through all of the details and variables and offered a very competitive price for the service. He set me up with a an amazing detailer - Karen from Meridian Valeting - and Karen made the car look better than the day I picked it up from the showroom. Totally impressed. So far the ceramic protection has lived up to the hype and Karen worked hard through the whole day to make sure I was happy with the job. I'll use them again when its time for the first wash. Happy customer.
Good friendly service,
Sylvester turned up early and did a thorough job on my wife’s Macan Great service
I thought that a interior service valet only meant that the boot would also be cleaned. Unfortunately it wasn’t the upholstery was washed but the side panels were still dirty and o had to wipe them down myself. As well after the steam clean they just leave the car wet so you cannot drive it for at least 24 hours even then you cannot guarantee it will be dry! I had to take my hair dryer to the car and blow dry the seats and leave the engine running with the fan air con on top heat for an hour! I paid £95 pounds for the valet service it was my first booking with Wash doctors and I went through a website google search that promised 60% off! This never happened! I still paid £95.00 so I’m not really impressed this was my first ever interior only valet and at that price I’m disappointed to say the least!
Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We are really sorry to hear that certain areas of the car were not cleaned to the high standards that we expect from our partners and we will be sure to pass your feedback directly to the valeter to ensure that this does not happen again as the quality of the service is of paramount importance us.
Excellent service as always. Mario did a very thorough job and our car is sparkling again. Thank you!
Excellent service. Jose was polite and friendly and did an amazing job. Best of the mobile car wash services I’ve used!!
Really great service. I had booked for the wrong day and at the last minute they were able to send someone at 8am to do the car in time. Will definitely use again :)
Wash doctors, is a service I highly recommend. Efficient and convenient.
The valet option that I chose was really well delivered. The guy that came to clean my car was called Mike and from start to finish did an excellent job and exactly what I paid for. Highly recommend using wash doctors as Will even gave me a call the same night after I made the booking where there were issues and he sorted this out within 10 mins.
Great service ! Would definitely use WashDoctors again.
Pure convenience! I don’t often use the car at weekends but hate having to waste my weekend taking it to a car wash. This service means I can get my car washed even if I’m am not there and to a better standard than the usual places. Highly recommended!
Very pleased with the service. Good job, well done. Thank you Mario.
Excellent and very thorough. My car looks like new inside and out.
We got the Bronze Valet yesterday and couldn’t fault it. Car was cleaned meticulously inside and out and the valeter did a once over with us before leaving. More expensive than the local car wash, but the convenience of having someone come to our home and the environmental benefit / complete lack of water used is worth it to us.
These blokes did a good job on my car, quick to say the least.
Great service. Easy to use and reliable. I booked a gold calet this time for the first time and they did an awesome job. My car is now winter proofed! Hooray!
Fantastic service. Booking Is easy & costs are transparent. The guy arrived was punctual and polite and was incredibly thorough. Our car has been spotlessly cleaned inside and out. Will definitely be recommending you and will use you again myself in the future.
Wash Doctors is rated 4.89 based on 53 reviews