Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
I thought that a interior service valet only meant that the boot would also be cleaned. Unfortunately it wasn’t the upholstery was washed but the side panels were still dirty and o had to wipe them down myself. As well after the steam clean they just leave the car wet so you cannot drive it for at least 24 hours even then you cannot guarantee it will be dry! I had to take my hair dryer to the car and blow dry the seats and leave the engine running with the fan air con on top heat for an hour! I paid £95 pounds for the valet service it was my first booking with Wash doctors and I went through a website google search that promised 60% off! This never happened! I still paid £95.00 so I’m not really impressed this was my first ever interior only valet and at that price I’m disappointed to say the least!
Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We are really sorry to hear that certain areas of the car were not cleaned to the high standards that we expect from our partners and we will be sure to pass your feedback directly to the valeter to ensure that this does not happen again as the quality of the service is of paramount importance us.
Wash Doctors is rated 4.88 based on 48 reviews