Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
Quite disappointing bearing in mind the cost! Firstly he was Late and wasn't the person named as expected. No attention to detail however he was happy to tell me that I'd booked he wrong level of clean and I had to point out the issues which I was unhappy and then he tried to rectify afterwards, he had told me that the a small scuff could not be removed but with a bit of elbow grease it was indeed removed. I would have expected more than an Hour for the Price paid. Shame as I was looking for a new contractor for the office cars. Wouldn't use again.
Didn't get all the elements completed that paid for. Not worth the money
I thought that a interior service valet only meant that the boot would also be cleaned. Unfortunately it wasn’t the upholstery was washed but the side panels were still dirty and o had to wipe them down myself. As well after the steam clean they just leave the car wet so you cannot drive it for at least 24 hours even then you cannot guarantee it will be dry! I had to take my hair dryer to the car and blow dry the seats and leave the engine running with the fan air con on top heat for an hour! I paid £95 pounds for the valet service it was my first booking with Wash doctors and I went through a website google search that promised 60% off! This never happened! I still paid £95.00 so I’m not really impressed this was my first ever interior only valet and at that price I’m disappointed to say the least!
Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We are really sorry to hear that certain areas of the car were not cleaned to the high standards that we expect from our partners and we will be sure to pass your feedback directly to the valeter to ensure that this does not happen again as the quality of the service is of paramount importance us.
Wash Doctors is rated 4.85 based on 291 reviews