Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
Excellent service. They were late, but they rang to tell me. Polite and enthusiastic two man team. I can't fault the service. My car looks amazing.
Excellent service. Prompt and efficient. Very friendly and left my car looking like new. I will definitely keep using them.
Excellent, efficient, professional service !! Wow wow wow
Thank you Will and Frank too, it was indeed a very good service,the car looks absolutely clean. I would definitely recommend the service. See you next time!
I have been using Wash Doctors since 2017 and have never been disappointed. The service is excellent and the clean quality is second to none. I love that they keep me informed about their arrival time. They know where my car is parked and what needs to be cleaned. They get started straight away and only look for me to open the car when they’re ready to clean inside. I don’t even need to take my card out to pay when it’s done. Effortless on my part, big effort from Wash Doctors. Fantastic service that I would 100% recommend.
does what it says on the tin. you choose the wash you want, a rider turns up and washes your car and leaves. car is left sparkling clean. couldn't recommend it enuff!
It was raining heavily during the wash, so I understand that it was hard to do a good job, but on closer inspection and in better weather today, it was clear that seats had not been lifted and gaps between seats not cleaned.
Could have been better.
Super easy to book, liked that, and plenty of options for some other little repairs that are so hard to resolve too.
Great wash today, especially in somewhat inclement weather!
Bertie arrived early and got straight into cleaning the car. End result was brilliant. Very pleased and would use again
Excellent Service! Easy to use App. Personable service. Mike from BMC did an great job of cleaning up my lease car. I carry two large old English sheepdogs in my boot and they had left it pretty dog worn. Mike did a wonderful job of cleaning it up. So pleased with Wash Doctor. Would highly recommend. Thank you!
Excellent, convenient service, and my car is spotless. Glad you’ve added the option of a tip too - that was one of my previous bossy suggestions ;)
Wash Doctors is rated 4.82 based on 162 reviews