Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
Wash Doctors is a great find. The booking system works well, Frank was a really nice guy, kept me informed of his ETA, and did a really good job on the car. We will definitely book again.
Great service. Bertie did a great job on our car. Arrived early and was very thorough. Highly recommend.
Fabulous ! Cleaner worked tirelessly well after dusk to make sure my car was finished to the highest standard. Every single box ticked - thank you ! Would not hesitate to recommend and use again.
Great service
Excellent app and service. Very straightforward and fair value.
Highly recommend MBC & Washdoctor. A first time user of Washdoctor, I was impressed by the communication. Our valeter arrived promptly, having texted beforehand & rang when he was outside my house. Our new to us car came covered in short, fluffy, white pet hair, 2 hours later the car looked like it had come out the showroom. I was really impressed.
I had paid £15 extra for excess pet hair and think that I got really good value for money. Not only had all the pet hair gone, the whole car was spotless. It's inspiring us to keep it tidy - not a bad thing!
Great experience. Great job despite a bloody dirty car! Looks clean as a nut now!
defo is again!

Cheers
Very efficient and very clean car, came the same day that I booked. Very impressed with the service.
He was prompt, did the work in the allocated time, and he did a perfect job. No complaints at all.
Always amazing service - always clean as a whistle - will always use Wash Doctors... Just so convenient and professional. Thank you Will to you and your Team.
Excellent Service! Easy to use App. Personable service. Mike from BMC did an great job of cleaning up my lease car. I carry two large old English sheepdogs in my boot and they had left it pretty dog worn. Mike did a wonderful job of cleaning it up. So pleased with Wash Doctor. Would highly recommend. Thank you!
Arrived on time. Spotlessly clean inside and out. Very pleased.
Arrived on time and thorough clean.
Bertie, came and washed my car today and was FANTASTIC. Super friendly and helpful and a fantastic job was done.
Punctual and friendly. Car was cleaned immaculately inside and out. Very pleased with this app.
Very thorough and professional, faultless! I would not hesitate to recommend this service to others
Highly professional + incredibly thorough clean, including the 5+ year old baby-seat (somehow they made it look almost like new!).
Brilliant and thorough job cleaning a Car that was covered in mud inside and out due to 2 dogs. Literally as clean as when I bought it from the showroom.
Really outstanding service. Found a slot within 2 hours of booking. Best clean the car has ever had. Super polite and efficient team of cleaners. Very many thanks
Very good customer service and lovely guy came to clean the car. Car nice and clean but few small bits missed on the wheel
Wash Doctors is rated 4.82 based on 160 reviews