Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
Excellent service. They were late, but they rang to tell me. Polite and enthusiastic two man team. I can't fault the service. My car looks amazing.
Excellent service. Prompt and efficient. Very friendly and left my car looking like new. I will definitely keep using them.
I'm pleased with service. It was fast and hassle free.
Excellent service!
Great Service! So convenient, Thank you Dan!
Excellent service! Very easy to book via app, prompt timing and the technician did a great job on cleaning as well as removing a small scratch. Competitively priced, and saved me the time and hassle of taking my car to a wash.
Worth it. Made easier by Ramario working hard to give the best results
Quick and convenient service. It was very easy to book a car wash service using the app and the car looked great after the wash. Will definitely use your service again. Thank you!
brilliant job!
The last time I saw my car so clean was when it was brand new Fantastic job will have it done again by Wash Doctors
Very good ! On time, great clean inside & out, will definitely use this service again.
Had my car cleaned today by Wash Doctors, great job and great idea and good price, you should definitely try, so much better than a car wash, give them a go, 5 stars
Fantastic service. Punctual, polite and an amazing job done. Will certainly use again.
Mario was excellent and so though - both our cars look like new again.
Polite, friendly and just what I wanted doing, seats look the best they have since new.
Great service
Excellent, he was great
Both cars needed a good wash. That’s what they got. Clean and shiny looking great. Thank you
Very handy indeed! A great idea and a great app!
Very happy with the service and would definitely use again
Wash Doctors is rated 4.82 based on 162 reviews