Wallfillers® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallfillers®
Read Wallfillers® Reviews

sales@wallfillers.co.uk

Everything was just perfect; apart from Hawaii seemingly no longer part of the world! Has anyone told them?
Great service and very quick. We'd looked in all the retail shops for appropriate coloured artwork but we were disappointed. Wallfillers have a huge selection, easy to find what you want. Love ours!
Arrived on time. Nice product. Very happy customer
We purchased a large world map canvas print for our dining room. The print was as described and great quality. The delivery was a day earlier than specified which was good. We will definitely shop here again.
Item was received ahead of schedule and well packaged. Delivery company tracking system was excellent and allowed me to monitor the delivery right to my door. Would recommend Wallfillers and would have no hesitation ordering from them again.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 21st June 2021
Pleased with picture. Just as advertised. Very good communication and fast delivery.
Very happy with my canvas.nice colour.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 20th June 2021
Pleased with our purchase fill the space good.
Really quick delivery and packaged really good, the picture looks fantastic against my feature wall
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Really happy with my pictures. Easy to order and look lovely. Would recommend.
Pictures as described. Super fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Sorry for the delay in the review. These canvases are stunning, I can't stop looking at them and they make a beautiful feature on an otherwise plain white wall. I agree with other reviewers that the template that comes with for hanging is really helpful. They arrived very carefully packaged and very quickly. Fantastic quality, pictures don't do it justice. I highly recommend and I'll definitely be buying any future canvases from here.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 12th June 2021
My canvas painting arrived very quickly and was packaged very well. Really pleased. The painting itself is exactly as it is shown on the website. I love it. Recommended this site and will use again.
Love the canvas and service delivery was great 👍 highly recommended
Quick service and exactly what I expected arrived. Thrilled with them
Quick delivery, excellent choice of prints, extremely good pricing,
Excellent service throughout 5*
Went above and beyond to get me my order in time and responded quickly to my queries and concerns. Would recommend and use again thanks a lot
Excellent quality and speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Wallfillers® 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
I’m very pleased with the quality for the price.
Wallfillers® is rated 4.88 based on 2,764 reviews