Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Absolutely brilliant insurance company, my Millie had cruicate knee surgery in November which cost a lot of money but waggel paid with no trouble, Millie is on the mend thanks to waggel 😊
Waggel 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Waggel 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Waggel 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Waggel 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Really positive. Feel of information, help and support when needed :)
Moglam skorzystać z konsultacji video call z weterynarzem zanim upłynęło 14 dni od początku mojej polisy. Polecam.
So far so good. Our 6 month old puppy got gastritis and was not terribly well involving trips to the vet and culminating in a day in at the vet's on a drip. It was all so easy. Log into your account, make the claim online and press submit. Then simply sit back and wait. If you want, you could check progress online which was very transparent and then, we got an email saying that all was good. Wonderful and painless leaving us to enjoy our puppy and not worry.
Made a claim, and received a message from them which I never saw as it was buried somewhere in the messages on my account page on the site - would be easier if they just called. Spoke to a very helpful and polite customer service rep named Mercedes who sorted it out for me, approved the claim in 5 mins.
This is the first time I have used a dog behaviourist and it was excellent. The call admin was good and the call connected easily. The advice was good and the initial response is positive so hopefully puppy biting problem under control. Many thanks to Junior
So simple to use and a great price too
Only gust changed to Waggel but so far so good.
Very easy from start to finish of buying insurance.
That was a joy
After the last insurance company , who are so expensive !! and to insure my cat moggy !! Took over an hour and was more in-depth than setting up my life insurance !!
Maybe look at taking over every insurance cover lol if u keep it that easy x
i was unable to open break down of my claim.
claim now completed very happy with out come
Very pleased with the service so far. Very easy and affordable insurance.
Seamless setup, very userfriendly
Straight forward easy to use quotation process with a premium I can afford, all seems good so far.
We unfortunately had to make a claim when our lovely cockapoo decided to eat things she should not (face masks and a pair of pants!) This resulted in two trips to the emergency vets on both christmas eve and Christmas day morning 🙄 she is absolutely fine by the way, once they'd made her sick.

However the upside to this was that the claims process with Waggel has been exceptionally straightforward, no paper forms, just a quick online form which took no more than a couple of minutes. We've had one of the bills refunded already minus the excess and are waiting back on the second. I have no hesitation in recommending this company!
Very good 😊😊😊 easy to use 👍
Very easy to use, & a good price.
very easy to get insurance and easy form to fill in. Shame you dont do horse insurance.
Quick, easy and not extortionate
Great really easy to use site
Waggel is rated 4.75 based on 1,054 reviews