Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Quick and easy to take out a new policy and competitive prices
Excellent, very easy site to navigate. You were recommended by the OUR Dog Foundation in Romania where Sydney has just come from.
I had problems with dates
Hi Lorraine, sorry to hear this. Can you explain what the issue was and I can have a look into this for you. You can email me on complaints@waggel.co.uk or alternatively speak to us via our online chat platform. Kind regards, Mareia
Thanks for the free month 😊
Getting the quote for our pet insurance was so quick and easy!
Great, all i wanted or needed in my dogs health insurance policy
Very good I had an issue but it was quickly and without issue sorted
Glad we could help Peter. Kind regards, Mareia
Easy to sign up to a new policy
Thank for allowing the payment to go through as the same time as Reubans policy.
Very useful information on various topics.
Your contact details were hard to find maybe it should be included in the website.
Good website. Easy to follow. Will wait and see what Waggel is like if I need to claim!
Simple and affordable insurance. Highly recommended so far
found the setting up of cover for my dog very easy and straight forward
Very helpful
So far so good!
Love the website, and the ease with which you can read the information on cover. Bella says thank you!
Waggel 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Very straight forward and mindful of animals' needs over just charging too much etc.

My only criticism is that I can't pay annually instead of month to month. - Rather, I couldn't see a way of doing payment annually. Is this correct or is annual payment not something you do?

Also, can I request a paper copy of the plan and contract be sent to my address?
I like to keep physical records not just electronic ones.
Hi Jenifer, unfortunately we do not accept annual payment. This is so that if you do decide to cancel your policy for whatever reason you will not have to pay a cancellation fee and you have only paid for the months which your policy was active for.
If your last payment was made within 14 days of you cancelling the policy we would also refund that months payment.
We are a paperless company and unfortunately would not be able to post your policy documents out. However if you wish you can print these out yourself, we have emailed you a copy of these and they are also available via your online account. If there is anything else that we can help you with please let us know. Kind regards, Mareia
Very easy to use, and a reasonable price!
EASY. Very 'Granny Friendly', thank you.
Well set-out Ts and Cs. Great website.
Great. Easy to follow information No problems at all and a discount too!!
Waggel 5 star review on 17th March 2021