Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Easiest and clearest set up I have experienced. Apparent value for money and excellent reviews. Hope I don't have to use your services but so far l'm impressed.
Brilliant simple to use and understand..one easy payment very clear policy documents
Great! Easy to use and very clear
Brilliant company. No quibble with £7000 vet bill. Unfortunately my dog didn't make it but the claim for death was processed in less than 24 hours of me supplying the details of purchase. Customer service brilliant, friendly and keen to assist. Haven't hesitated insuring our new puppy with them. Well done Waggel
Best insurance, dealt with others for older pets, wish I'd found these.
Honestly, these guys are fantastic and have been so helpful. We moved over from a much more expensive pet insurance company when we got our second dog and Waggle have been great! Would very much recommend.
Excellent uncomplicated process!
No problems so far .Please find
Firm in writing.
Love using waggel. Feel like I get so much support and using their website is super easy, and the monthly perks are the cherry on top!
Up to now it has been good
Great. Highly recommend. Some valuable benefits I don’t think you can get elsewhere.
I signed up last month after having a bad experience with another insurer. I filled the form out incorrect but quick call to their customer services and this was rectified straight away. Lovely lady and great that you can get through straight away.
Simple to use website and nice visual prompts. terms and conditions were boiled down to simple language
The website was nice and easy to use and the quote was great
Easy to deal with and ver who joined video call was very helpful
One word... Brilliant!
I try to avoid doing stuff online as I’m a bit of a dinosaur with technology, however I decided to take a gamble. Our cat is nearly 13 years old and I’ve been paying insurance ever since I’ve had him but thankfully I’ve never had to make a claim. Even with this in mind my insurance still wanted to double their price and any others I looked at apart from Waggel! They were half the price ,yes I have to pay a bit more towards any vets bills but Waggel were very upfront about that bit so that’s fair enough. I thought the only downside was that it’s all done online, however I couldn’t have been more pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately my Charlie did become ill and had to have an operation as well as medication. Put my claim in online (very simple to do) and a few days later I received an email to say all gone through and how much they had credited to my bank account. Definitely recommend!
Excellent! From getting the quote to being able to contact someone has been easy, quick and friendly. The quote was a third less than my previous provider and the terms are clear and transparent. Thank goodness for an insurance company with morals!
Quick, efficient service.
No issues at all and quick to reimburse.
The claim was easy to process and settled very quickly without any quibble.
Waggel is rated 4.75 based on 1,061 reviews