Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
I am so impressed with my Waggel experience so far. Thank you so much for your advise, support and completely no fuss claim. I took a chance as was recommended other pet insurers but I’m so pleased I went with Waggel. Completely transparent.
So far, so easy. Getting to choose your cover means it's easy to compare with an existing insurer.
Easy to use, simple! Let's just hope that I do not NEED to claim!
Easy to insure with, while you hope not to have a claim that will be the decider on how it’s dealt with.
Not a bad price and the levels of vet fees is good
Simple process to register my puppy. I chose this company for the superb range of 'extras' and the feeling of being part of a club that cares! Hopefully if I have to claim this will be demonstrated and the process will still be easy!
Website so easy to use, great layout and everything was very clear.
Great so far
Easy to use and informative
Waggel 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Pity that one has to pay from a card and not from a standing order from a bank account without a card
I have only just joined Waggel but so far my experiences have been good. The price was good and seemed fair comparing to others and Shelbie has a lifetime policy which is what I wanted for her. I will let you know later on how it goes.
so far it as been ok
I signed up to insure my puppy today, because I was adertised that the first month was free via https://wildatheartfoundation.org/one-months-free-insurance-and-50-donated-to-dogs-in-need/1-2/ - however my first month was charged... wasn't happy about that

the site is really easy to use and looks good though
Hi Keith, sorry to hear that your discount didn't go through. We've applied your next month as your free month. Your next payment will go out in January. Regards, Waggel Team.
Excellent! Easy process
Very fast and easy
I am happy with price
Super, feels like a company that cares
Waggel 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Excellent. Very easy quote and buy process. Hope we won’t need the claims service but fingers crossed thats just as efficient.
It’s ok but I was supposed to get a special 1 month free when I join Waggel. It seems I already paid for the first month.
Hi Graham, sorry to hear that this didn't work for you. I have applied your next month payment in November as free. Your next payment will be in December.
fantastic, easy and straightforward