Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Waggel Reviews | 30th April 2020
Waggel Reviews | 21st April 2020
Waggel Reviews | 14th April 2020
Waggel Reviews | 6th April 2020
Waggel Reviews | 19th January 2020
Waggel Reviews | 10th January 2020
Waggel Reviews | 12th December 2019
Very straightforward
Getting a quote was really quick and simple! Best price i found and great service!
Switching my pet insurance to Waggel was a no-brainer. It’s digital. It’s easy. It’s saved me money!
Very user friendly. Everything was super quick and I will be using you again for my dog next year.
I would have liked to set up a Direct debit0
Very good so far. Site easy to use and clear.
Waiting for my first order so will let you know then
Good competitive price and an easy to follow website
Just signed up but great experience so far.
Great so far, nice and easy!
Great! Easy to use and understand.
Excellent easy online form
So quick and easy to set up...
Read your reviews and sounded a great company.....
Simple and logical enrolment. Premiums appear realistic.
The UI and claim process is amazing.
My only downside right now is waiting so long to get any response on the claim. I’ve heard nothing and it doesn’t appear to be moving along.
Hi Darren. Thanks for your positive comments, I'll make sure to pass them onto the team.

In regards to your claim we're still waiting on the information from your vet - some vets are incredibly slow at providing this information, even with us constantly pestering them for it! Covid-19 has also had an effect, with many vets running on reduced staff. We'll get there eventually, and once we do have the information it should be processed pretty quickly :)
Waggel have been wonderful, and supported me every step of the way. My Customer Champion has been fantastic- the communication is swift, very clear and all around brilliant. I've been recommending Waggel to my friends because of how happy I am with their service.
Had a policy with them for my 2 year old cat. Never made a claim. My renewal was 15% higher! I contacted them and they said based on my cats age (now 3) and vets are charging more. Not to be believed. Cancelled my policy.
Everything was easy to set up very quick on point questions to answer and no problem setting up my pets insurance
excellent, lets hope it stays like it, my cats are precious to me.
Very easy to set up and good price
Waggel is rated 4.73 based on 373 reviews