Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Thanks for the brilliant assistance
Very straightforward
Simple, fast and efficient. Woof!
Completed with ease.
Been very good. Easy to use to obtain quote. Cover appears very good, for the price.
very good very clear and easy
So easy to get a quote, simple to understand 10/10
I am not very good with technology so when asked for the policy through the post the team was very accommodating. Cover is one of the better ones around and can fit it to your budget.
It was easy to take insurance out for both my dogs
Excellent easy set up, appears great on line dashboard and claims system. Bit more expensive than some - but cheaper than others. HOWEVER, as we all know, the real test is only when you go to claim - that is the only time you know whether you made the right choice !! So far so good tho.
Early days but having looked at dozens of policies and read dozens of absolutely stinking reviews for other companies, Waggel seems to be trusted and well liked.
I signed up my two Alaskan Klee Kai to Waggel last year after a poor experience with another pet insurance company. I love how easy their website is to use. It’s far superior than dealing with paperwork with other pet insurance company I’ve previously used. Waggel really remove the hassle of pet insurance and make it easy and simple to understand. They’ve also got lots of added benefits for members too.
So far, so good
Just been given and accepted a fantastic quote. Been meaning to insure her for some time. Hope I have left the automatic renewal box checked. How can I find out?
Hi Margaret,

Thanks for joining the Waggel pack, we're glad to have you with us.

In order to find out:

1. Go to Waggel.co.uk
2. Click on Members Area (top right). This may ask you to login with your email and password.
3. Click on "Insurance & Claims" (top right) and then look at the bottom right under Payment Method, it will say "Auto-renew On" or "Auto-renew Off" depending on what you've selected.

Alternatively you can just go to Waggel.co.uk and ask your personal Customer Champion by clicking on the Live Chat icon (bottom right)

Let us know if you struggle!
Ross (Co-Founder)
All good - I hope this is the start of cover for the rest of my pet's life.
Not had to claim yet and hope i never do so this is for ease of set up, and importantly, communication. When i read my documents the wording suggested claims would only be honoured if dogs were vaccinated annually. I, like a lot of people, believe this to be unnecessary and potentially harmful and am tired of feeling bullied and spoken down to as if i don't care about my dog by insurers. When i contacted to clarify, i was answered immediately, reassured that my boy is insured for everything other than conditions that annual boosters supposedly protect against (which i fully understand) but more importantly the lovely girl who answered me said she understood my concern and that they would never aim to force a pet owner into a choice they believed to be wrong or harmful. Very understanding and i am happy now that my boy is insured.
excellent service. Keep up the great work
Sorry the first claim was wrong please discard this claim.Thank you
Hi Julie, I think you may have unintentionally left a review instead of chatting to us about an inadvertent claim.

I've asked your personal Customer Champion - Tarren - to give you a call so we can sort this out for you.

Speak to you shortly.
Ross (Co-Founder)
Easy to submit claim and confirmation of claim received immediately.
Good so far it's been easy.
Waggel is rated 4.74 based on 190 reviews