Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Martin Wild
Vital Parts 5 star review on 3rd September 2019
Martin Wild
More Photos & Videos
Just what i was looking for to support the tray on a morrocan spider leg tray table,this product fitted the job perfectly,dispached very promptly,very happy.
Staff were very helpful
Great range of products it’s difficult to find elsewhere. Fast delivery, highly recommended.
Excellent service
Product arrived promptly and fits perfectly. Thank you
first class service and help in getting the right parts.

Many thanks
Prompt and good
Perfect. Nut covers. Just what I needed and couldn’t find anywhere else. Well priced and speedy. Thank you.
Absolute quality product but especially the customer service

Thanks very much
Very efficient service and the spare part was perfect for our requirements.
Very prompt and efficient service. Will happily use again
I was desperately looking for saddle feet for my chairs which didnt have it. I started looking at it and finally found that on ebay which was supplied by Vital parts. I directly went to vital parts and i found multiple products with cheapest price . I ordered only 2 parts to test the product and services and it was excellent. Then i ordered again and now i can say that i have really liked the products and excellent services. I would highly recommend this company which is very reliable.
Just what I ordered. All excellent
Very efficient and customer focussed. They telephoned to say they had not got a part in stock and offered an alternative to enable the order to be processed quickly for me. This was fantastic news.
Liked the way the website was designed so that all my questions were answered and help was available with all the confusing choices!
The parts I ordered were not available which was disappointing. I was called very soon after placing the order (good) to be told this. We agreed an alternative part which may or may not suit, to be determined. These parts were despatched very promptly (good). I am waiting to install one of the parts to check suitability.
Needed a specific pipe end bung and had looked everywhere then found just the thing at Vtal Parts.
Good prices and speedy delivery.
Very pleased.
Very efficient service, and helpful when I called for advice.
What a great shop this is. It has every 'thingy' that you'll ever need. They have all those little bits of plastic that you can never find anywhere. So it's grommets, glides, feet, fasteners edging stoppers and so on in every conceivable size. The prices are very reasonable and prompt delivery. A great time saver.
Customer service is excellent. The only issue I have is that the full quantity of desk feet I ordered was not available and I wasn't advised until I received the order.

Other than that the ordering process was easy and Kelsey was very helpful. We will definitely be using Vital Parts again.
Vital Parts is rated 4.79 based on 1,228 reviews