Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
customer service
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
Quick delivery, well packaged and fit straight into the chair legs. Would use again. Fascinating parts selection.
Good product (EDGE033), reasonable price, arrived quickly; i don't need more than that.
Didn't have my items in stock after order was submitted, but offered a suitable alternative. Would buy from VP again.
The part I ordered didn't fit, fair enough, but after talking to customer services to see if they had an alternative part that would fit, they kindly offered to send me out a couple of samples to see if one of those would be suitable. They never arrived, so I chased them via email, but it was ignored. Ordering and refunding was all fine but they are very much lacking in customer service. UPDATE After this review, I was contacted by the company who apologised profusely for the poor service, which they assured me was not up to their usual standard. Samples were sent, one of which was exactly what I wanted and so I placed an order. Communication from there on has been excellent and I understand my order was dispatched on the same day that I ordered it.
Good service, prompt dispatch
Good product, quick delivery
More dimensions on the catalogue diagrams would be helpful. The sample requested arrived promptly. I don't buy goods using online payments, and the sales team were very helpful in accommodating my preferred method of payment for the full 20-item order over the phone.
very helpful and polite staff would definitely recommend vital parts.
Parts were good quality. arrived when they said they would. Job done.
I ordered bistro style chair leg parts. These were slow in coming but when I made contact they came quickly after that. The product did the job and was what I was expecting. Would recommend.
Not very good, because I have found it impossible to get samples sent to me. I have requested samples 3 times in the last 12 months and they never come.
Hey John,

please send me an email lisac@vital-parts.co.uk and I will see what I can do for you.

Kind Regards
Lisa C, Vital Parts
Every thing arrived well packaged and very quickly.Spot on service
very good service easy to use
Good product and quick service
Quickly delivered,plugs are a good fit.
So far glue has held, so all good
Good parts, quick delivery but expensive
Very good service
Exact as described. Good Quality.
Ideal for the job in question.
Vital Parts is rated 4.79 based on 1,075 reviews