Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Vital Parts 5 star review on 4th January 2018
Vital Parts 3 star review on 12th October 2018
Lynne Harris
Very fast service, and items fitted as discribed. Would use again. 0
Extremely good service and customer care, it would be helpful if a vat receipt was issued with the goods rather than having to request one, this is the only reason I did not click the star Very Good.
Was it me not reading the dimensions of the sofa feet, or the dimensions not being clear enough or incorrect?
Anyway, I got feet that were half the height I wanted, but fitted them anyway for the time being. Will order some more, but not sure where from.
My initial dealings with Vital Parts wasn't a positive experience however,they picked up on my concerns and gave me a full refund. I was offered my original purchase free of charge once back in stock, but I declined as that was not my reason for the negative feed back. Customer services and the finance dept. have put everything right and for that I say thank you
I emailed and asked for a free sample, but given that, I did not receive a reply to this request. We later took the plunge and ordered 16 of the slightly larger version that in the list and took standard delivery. Funnily enough, the free sample arrived the same day at my home address on the day we placed the order. Delivery was super-quick but no name was on the address label so our poor office manager had to ask everyone in the office if it was theirs..... We'll be back as ordering was easy and fast. Thank you - we'll be back in the future.
Good quality parts arrived in timely manner, although postage charge was a little expensive.
Good product and service.thank you.
Excellent product and Vital Parts customer services were quick to rectify an overlooked order! Thoroughly recommended.
Don't do reviews
Done what was asked. Bits arrived when they should have done - but the postage on small parts is always expensive!
I have had good experiences with Vital Parts, the only time I was disappointed was when I rang to order a few samples which didn't arrive - they were probably lost in the post however it may have been because the order was lost or not processed..?
Although I was originally wanting pads for my 2"dia settee legs, I was persuaded by Lisa to order 40mm round PTFE adhesive furniture leg pads.
These were promptly delivered and easy to fit.
Hugh Campbell
Hi Hugh,

Apologies for the incorrect parts being sent. From time to time there are pick errors in our warehouse. I have escalated this to our warehouse manager who advised that the parts were incorrect in our warehouse. This has now been rectified and we have sent out FOC replacements to be with you early next week. We are always trying to improve efficiency so your feedback has been noted.

I do hope that this resolution was satisfactory and that you won't be put off from using us in the future. If there is anything else we can do to help, please do get in touch via email or over the phone.

Kind Regards
Lisa C
Everything arrived on time
After placing the initial order, it didn’t arrive after 7 days so contacted the supplier who explained that an error had taken place within their system. They arranged to send on a next day delivery & pleased to say it did arrive on the following day. The items were perfect for my needs.
Quick delivery, well packaged and fit straight into the chair legs.
Would use again.
Fascinating parts selection.
Good product (EDGE033), reasonable price, arrived quickly; i don't need more than that.
Didn't have my items in stock after order was submitted, but offered a suitable alternative. Would buy from VP again.
The part I ordered didn't fit, fair enough, but after talking to customer services to see if they had an alternative part that would fit, they kindly offered to send me out a couple of samples to see if one of those would be suitable. They never arrived, so I chased them via email, but it was ignored. Ordering and refunding was all fine but they are very much lacking in customer service.
UPDATE After this review, I was contacted by the company who apologised profusely for the poor service, which they assured me was not up to their usual standard. Samples were sent, one of which was exactly what I wanted and so I placed an order. Communication from there on has been excellent and I understand my order was dispatched on the same day that I ordered it.
Good service, prompt dispatch