Virgin Experience Days Reviews

Categories:
Entertainment
Experience Days
Gifts & Gadgets

How would you rate Virgin Experience Days ?

Katie
"Food was amazing! Service was great!"
Martin
"As soon as we arrived at the hotel we began to relax and unwind."
"We had an Innkeeper's Lodge overnight stay at The Hedgehog, Lichfield, Staffordshire. The hotel was beautiful, an old Manor House. It has been tastefully re-furbished with many original features remaining. Comfortable guest room with a lovely shower room. Good selection of delicious food on offer in the restaurant. We woke up to 5 inches of snow and the only staff there was Reid, who stayed there overnight. He did a wonderful job with breakfast until more staff could get in. He also shovelled snow in the car park to help guests get their cars out. A wonderful get away!"
"The expiry date of these and availability is real problem. id advise not to buy a driving experience voucher, just pay with cash instead. Cash doesn't expire. These companies exploit expiry dates to their own advantage. I went to book but no availability until later in the year, meaning my voucher would expire. I've had no choice but to extend the voucher at a cost of £20. Kerching!"
"Such an interesting experience visiting Bletchley Park - & afternoon tea an added bonus! Too much to see & do in one day but tickets are valid for 1 year so return free anytime. Excellent 1 hour conducted tour on arrival- recommended. Lots to see under cover if wet, but nice to enjoy the grounds (picnics etc) if weather good enough. Afternoon tea was genteel & unrushed. Will return!"
"Have tried to contact them for two days and emailed. Complete waste of time. I have made around 14 calls and waited all for nothing. I won 20% discount on their site and it doesn't work either!!"
"One of the greatest experiences I think I have ever done! It was so worth it and the add ons just made the day even better! Highly recommend for both adults and children! Great day out!"
"Great day out at Chiltern Valley. I was easy to book through the Virgin site and we had a great time n the tour. So much so that i am now taking up home brewing myself."
"Brilliant service, fantastic food , will go back for sure"
"Always good whether it be afternoon tea or a hotel stay!"
"Virgin Experts Days gets a 5/5 from me. I have had gifts from other voucher companies in the past and have found the booking experience so darned long! But it was so easy to redeem my voucher & when I rocked up on the day, it was easy enough to get booked in and up to slide down. I’d definitely recommend it!"
"An amazing experience what an opportunity would easily do it again"
"Brilliant well organised trip on the Thames, parents loved the thrill of the ride and commentary that went with it, my children can’t wait to have a go."
"Great day out. Something different and very enjoyable."
"Absolutely fantastic day meeting the meerkats! The staff were brilliant and we learnt so much about the meerkats. It was amazing to get so close to the meerkats, they were so friendly. We had the rest of the day to look around the wildlife park, it was an excellent day out. We would definitely do it again and highly recommend it."
"Very easy to use, brilliant to buy as a gift for someone"
"One of the best days ive had so far, i recommend this to anyone especially if you love the war aspect of history."
"My sister and I had a lovely day! Massage was nice, two hot tubs, a big pool, lovely grounds to sit in and the staff were all very friendly. Afternoon tea was nice as well, plenty of it to enjoy! All in all a very enjoyable day out."
"Had a great time on our experience. The tour was full of interesting information and the people there were very helpfull and knew what they was talking about will recommend to anyone Liverpool supporter..."
"Hotel should be closer to vineyard not £30 away."
"Easy to set up and choose what we wanted. Plenty of choice for different days. Nice overall gift. We choose Warwick castle- we got lucky with the weather (right near the end of the heatwave in the UK) but we had a nice day as all the staff were also very helpful"
"I had 2 laps driving an Ariel atom. The instructor was amazingly calm, patient and really clear with his instructions. I had lots of encouragement to go faster. Great experience."
"It was a joy to drive the cars I did and it left you wanting to do it all over again."
Virgin Experience Days is rated 3.96 based on 1,035 reviews