Virgin Experience Days Reviews

Gifts & Gadgets

Click Here

Tell us how Virgin Experience Days made you happy

customer service
"If yr into motor sport like f1, This driving experience is the ultimate adrenaline fix. The freedom of driving round the test circuit in the single seater, Amazing . Living the dream, as they say."
Ian Cecil Mold
"I can not put into words the fantastic day I had. Brilliant !!!!!!"
R Hadji-Stylianou
"We have opted for the Wedgwood Ceramic experience and this was a very enjoyable day. We would strongly recommend to anyone."
"Easy to book.. And a wonderful present."
Posted 56 minutes ago
"Very enjoyable and relaxing. Well worth the money. This was a present that was bought for me."
"Excellent street art tour , so much to see and hear about the art and artists. enjoyed every minute ,love to do it again."
"Virgin Experience day so easy to book and such a fabulous gin making experience- highly recommended"
"Got cancelled 2 hours before it was due to start - wasted a day off work when I could have been earning money. Very disappointing."
Hi Nick,

Thank you for your recent review and we are sorry to hear of the cancellation.

It is always regretful when a supplier does have to cancel an experience at the last moment, however they will always do so if the health and safety of the participants are at risk. When a cancellation takes place, the first port of call would be to contact the supplier to re-book for a later date. If you do have any problems with this, please do get in touch with our Customer Service Team as we will be more than happy to help you moving forward.

We apologise again for all inconvenience caused.
"From being greeted by the car park attendant & saying good by from him, at the sadly end of the experience, Absolutely professional set up, this was my 3rd time, it just gets better every time I visit. Thank you for a great day. Al’ be back,"
"So easy to use definitely worth it great deals and amazing day"
"I can not put into words the fantastic day I had. Brilliant !!!!!!"
"The DfDS boat to Amsterdam was an amazing experience for me and my girlfriend! The onboard customer service is just fantastic! Especially as they made my girlfriends birthday a truly memorable day! Would recommend to anyone!!"
"Very easy to book chosen venue on website."
"Great gift idea"
"Tipsy tea not worth the money avacdo sandwiches that is an acquired taste also the cakes were stale"
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We're really sorry to read of your dissatisfaction with the standard of the food served during your Afternoon Tea. We hope that if your concerns had been raised during your visit, the items could have been replaced for you to enjoy. Your feedback will be passed back to the supplier directly, so that they are fully aware of the concerns you've raised and make future improvements where necessary.
"Disappointingly tame and underwhelming. Our super car race day at Smeartharpe stadium unfortunately was a let down. The track layout is not a race track, but a collection of cones to weave through. My maximum speed on the day was 45mph. I’m not a speed freak but clearly expected the ability to briefly put my foot down to experience the raw power. Would not recommend for an actual driving experience, but if you just want to slowly amble in the car of your dreams you will be satisfied!!"
Hi Travis,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy aspects of your experience. The information received is passed on to our suppliers as this helps us to improve and maintain the standards of service we would expect for our customers. We can also advise that your comments have been logged onto our in-house database so that we can monitor these moving forwards.
"Champagne Afternoon Tea at The Lowery Excellent service, food and value for money"
"How can I write a review which is confined to 10 characters. Don't be silly."
"The selection of sandwiches was poor, I don’t like avocado or cucumber and just putting that on a piece of toast on its own was a bit odd, we had to ask for our cream and Jam to go with the scones, and it took 20 minutes for someone to take our cocktail order. The cheesecake and brownies tasted like they were mass produced from a supermarket, the afternoon tea would have be better if it was more homemade and more thought had gone in to it rather than just putting bought food onto a plate"
Good morning,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We are really disappointed to read that you were unhappy with the standard of the food served on your Afternoon Tea. We would always recommend raising anything like this with the staff on the day of your experience, so that they have the opportunity to put things right. However, we really do appreciate your valuable feedback and we will be sure to make the supplier aware of your comments.
"I thought the briefing before the drive was very clear and all instructors were very helpful and friendly before and while you were in the car on your driving experience. To get value for your money i think it would be better if there were less cars on the track. Kind Regards Cam McMorrin"
"I triggered our dinner theatre gift voucher recently. I was given several theatre show options. One which I had already seen. Two which were no longer available and one which didn’t start till two months after the voucher expired. We were left with only one option. Very disappointing. I will never ask for a virgin experience voucher again and will never buy one as a gift."
Hi Linda,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We're really sorry to hear of your disappointment.

We always aim to be as flexible as possible with our vouchers and offer customers the option obtain a refund within 14-days of receipt or exchange onto another experience.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via live chat or email info@virginexperiencedays.co.uk if we can help you with this.
Virgin Experience Days is rated 4.13 based on 1,971 reviews