Virgin Experience Days Reviews

Read Virgin Experience Days Reviews

social.media@virginexperiencedays.co.uk

Virgin Experience DaysStamford HouseBoston DriveBourne End SL8 5YS

Tell us how Virgin Experience Days made you happy
They will not refund after14 days woeful customer service and they only show some negative tweets on twitter , read the small print but better still go elsewhere or just give the person the money
Absolute con. Brought ifly experience only allowed slots 9am 9pm or 10pm on a Saturday. If go in to book as non virgin then you have all day availability. Also 25 fee fo a Saturday. Was told the 25 was advised at booking but they can't prove it and no on voucher or email. There was nothing on on limited availability for virgin customers. I am disgusted as their customer services do not see that this is unacceptable. I would have put no stars if it was an option
Costs coffee experience Basildon wonderful experience thanks to Tom our guide very interesting
We were gifted averaging experience trip to the shard we queued for 1 hour to the top of the stairs was told to join another queue for a half hour then we were told to rejoin the original queue. We left without the experience very disappointed
Easy to book, excellent brewery tour. Thoroughly recommend.
Huge variety of exciting and unique experiences. Very accessible site and means of communicating/organising your experience and how to use the voucher. Some really amazing experiences available at very reasonable prices. Well worth a visit and wonderful way to gift experiences and fun to others!
It was brilliant from start to finish. I will definitely book again.
Our 2 night spa break was lovely, very relaxing with everything you could need
Sorry to say but from the start of my Virgin Experience It was awful had to phone twice to get the e-ticket then in the day of the afternoon tea in the Edinburgh red bistro bus the company called two hours before and said the bus has broken down so was then left with nothing I booked this for a gift for my mums 80th birthday no alternative was offered and now finding it really hard to get a refund will not use them customer care they have none happy to take your money but not happy to be off any help.
Their customer service is extremely disappointing. I ordered a gift box, and even paid extra for next day delivery since I needed it for Christmas. Supposedly (according to their delivery provider's tracking service), the package arrived two days after I had ordered it - NOT the next day. However, and in spite of them claiming it was delivered, the package NEVER arrived. So I contacted them through Facebook and requested a refund. Their answer was that they will process a refund of the voucher, BUT they cannot offer a refund on the postage "as this service has been fulfilled". To sum up, I have lost 15 pound for a Christmas present that never arrived.
Disappointing and delayed afternoon tea but excellent Harry Potter studio tour.
Great day out with virgin experience days,fab idea many thanks
Amazing food! Great staff! Perfect location!
Gin Masterclass at The Shard - would definitely recommend, great few hours learning all things Gin, and able to enjoy the views afterwards as well!
Underwhelmed.
Absolutely fantastic night. They put on a very good show with everyone in character at all times. I am already recommending it to others. You should be proud of what you do for it.
Superb service and excellent food.
Amazing views and beautiful tasty food dining at Fortnum and Mason after a sunset view from the shard! For maximum impact make sure to book the view from the shard around sunset (google sunset times) and enjoy the cosy lamp lit scene at the restarting by going after dark. To be a little “extra” book a Uber Lux from the shard/hotel to your dining experience! The partner will love it! Staff are very welcoming and attentive a seamless night out in London’s capital city!
Not as described on voucher. Spa day actually on 2 hours in a very small spa with hottubs that weren't working. Cream tea was good.
I cant recommend. Absolutely rubbish customer services. My booking has gone around in circles and i cant confirm my booking exists. I’ve spent 2x 30 minutes listening to their answerphone (which states there is an on line chat - there isn’t) and still got no response. So I’ll get my money back and book elsewhere.
Virgin Experience Days is rated 4.12 based on 2,070 reviews