Virgin Experience Days Reviews

Experience Days
Gifts & Gadgets

Tell us how Virgin Experience Days made you happy

Mrs B
"Bought a Comedy night for my sister. Voucher arrived promptly and was easy to use. Had a really good night out. Friendly and inviting."
Catherine
"Just perfect, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience:)"
"A great gift idea however the promise of Prosecco and snacks during the experience did not materialise."
"Lunch on the Thames great food excellent service"
"Who doesn't love a pizza? Great experience. Would recommend to any one any age. Fun time."
"It was simple to activate the voucher and easy to book, I would recommend Virgin Experience Days as an excellent gift."
"Really interesting day out at Bombay Sapphire, in a pretty location with free cocktails at the end! ."
"Car Chase Heros: Horrendously overpriced tosh! The day starts with a 45 minute outdoor queue for no other reason than to try and up sell you a load of stuff that, should have wanted it in the first place, you would have already purchased. The whole experience consists of constant attempts to further part you with your cash. This establishment has to be at the epicentre of rip off Britain. My advice is to save you money and buy a fun car of your own!"
"Fab spa break"
"Easy transaction and amazing day- great staff and day"
"We had a fantastic day. The Shard staff were very efficient and the afternoon tea was delightful. The waiting staff at The restaurant couldn’t have been nicer"
"We really had an amazing day! Staff couldn’t be more helpful. Tour, museum and meal all excellent and it was such a memorable day!"
"Not an experience I would bother to do again"
"Delighted with my present of Champagne and Afternoon Tea and River Cruise (London). Easy to validate and book Afternoon Tea, voucher for River Cruise exchanged on day."
"I have purchased many Virgin Experience Day Vouchers and have been impressed with every one of them."
"I bought 2 x hot air balloon tickets as a gift two years ago for my Dad, which have expired time and time again due to cancelled flights and towards the latter part of the second year due to retirement of one of the pilots. My Dad was told to call back in the New Year when the post might have been filled. We did not feel that this was an urgent requirement considering the delays experienced up to now. During this time his mother passed away. When we called back we were told the tickets had expired. I find this very upsetting that we have now lost the tickets at a distressing family time when we have waited patiently for this service during the last 2 years during major patches in service. We were given the option to buy back the tickets at a reduced price but I feel no confidence that the service will be provided during the new time period. As a result I have lost absolute faith in Virgin Experience Days and will not purchase further gifts from this site. I'm very disappointed for my Dad and upset that this can be allowed to happen considering the patience shown during the patches in service."
"Everything about the experience was easy and straightforward. The hotel was lovely and staff and food exceptional. Bath is a beautiful city and I would highly recommend this Virgin experience"
"Amazing experience over and over again. I just love the Afternoon Tea at Fortnum and Mason. The epitome for classy, elegant ambiance. From the service to the delicious treats to the piano bar everything blends together in the nicest way to make you feel amazing. The Gluten Free option is simply "yummylicious". With the Virgin Vouchers it is also a great way to save some money but still get the 5* experience. Till next time! Regards, Mihaela Atomei"
"Had an excellent brunch experience at Kensington Place through Virgin last weekend. Good food, service and Prossecco."
"Went on Bombay Sapphine experience. Glad I didn't make the journey solely for the day as the experience was only OK."
"Excellent day booked through Virgin experience. Very easy to book event."
"Amazing experience - would definitely book this again, and again!"
Virgin Experience Days is rated 4.02 based on 1,386 reviews