Virgin Experience Days Reviews

Experience Days
Gifts & Gadgets

Tell us how Virgin Experience Days made you happy

Katie
"Food was amazing! Service was great!"
Martin
"As soon as we arrived at the hotel we began to relax and unwind."
"We had an Innkeeper's Lodge overnight stay at The Hedgehog, Lichfield, Staffordshire. The hotel was beautiful, an old Manor House. It has been tastefully re-furbished with many original features remaining. Comfortable guest room with a lovely shower room. Good selection of delicious food on offer in the restaurant. We woke up to 5 inches of snow and the only staff there was Reid, who stayed there overnight. He did a wonderful job with breakfast until more staff could get in. He also shovelled snow in the car park to help guests get their cars out. A wonderful get away!"
"We had an experience bought by my daughter for my 50th birthday. Tea for two and membership at Alnwick Gardens. No problem booking at the venue and easy to use voucher. I will use virgin experience myself in the future."
"Behind the scenes of fav football team . Had most amazing day , museum and stadium tours . The meal was fab and the legends were great ... every fan should have it on their bucket list"
"Amazing and worth the money!"
"Excellent Thank you Recommend to everyone This was with Geoff and Rich, they made our day"
"Great experience, beers and wines are very nice,superb liquors, good tour guide. Will go back there in the summer and stay locally."
"Brilliant and interesting day at Bletchley Park,a real eye opener."
"Great night away for our 40th wedding anniversary"
"I want to award people who go for virgin experience for not to get any vouncher from them and purchase directly or use groupon etc. I got my voucher for London helicopters and twice my booking got cancelled. I then decided to get my refund back and I have been advised from London Helicpoters that they will let virgin Experience Days know that it’s not the customer fault and issue them refund. When I contacted the virgin experience days the lady I spoke to on the phone gave me false information by saying that I can’t get my refund back and I can only exchange with something else. I have mentioned that I have been told from the supplier (the helicopter London flights) that I should get my money back if it’s not the customer fault and the cancellation is made from us more then once. But the customer service of virgin Experience Days just told me that we don’t do that. You can’t get money back. I then called the London helicopter flights to let them know that I’m not able to get my money back. They were shocked to hear and told me that they giving me the false information and in that case you are eligible for Finn refund and he then called the customer of virgin Experience Days and been told the same thing and the only thing we could do to raise the issue to the higher customer service which was just waste of time as they all the same . I will never ever go back to them again. I wish if I knew and would book directly from the main supplier . Please people be aware of their terrible customer care because they will all make you fool and if for any reason you want to claim the money back there is no way you will get it back . So make choice carefully . Such a terrible experience with virgin"
Hi Kaneez, thank you for your recent review.

We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment and that you have had two cancellations on your previous bookings. Having just speaking with the supplier, we can confirm that you have checked in with them and have done your flight today.

We are very happy to see that you have been able to make a re-booking with your experience voucher. Once again, please do accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment caused.
"Very good, easy to use voucher & worth the money."
"I have been to the Ice Bar in London, Pattesseri Valerie, mont blanc restaurant and all have been effortless and great fun."
"A must for all lover’s of car’s will remember the experience forever thanks to my kids and special thanks to staff and instructors at castle coombe circuit"
"The shard was amazing, we didn’t stay for too long however as there isn’t facilities to sit down and relax, there is a bar however to have a drink. Loved the food at the London steak house, there was a bit of a wait but we did go at a very busy time on a Saturday. Would recommend to anyone."
"Efficient, great prices. We will continue to use Virgin Experiences"
"amazing! I always find vouchers for everyone on here, from spa days to paintballing, they have never failed me in giving my family and friends amazing gifts"
"Great and simple process. Received as a present and really enjoyed it."
"I could not book the Clay Pigeon Experience. The stated venues did not offer it. Those further away could only offer weekends. I wanted to defer the experience until the New Year and was told that I could not. It was a swizz and a disappointment."
Hi Mary, we are very sorry to hear that you have been struggling to make your booking.

After looking into your voucher, it does appear that a booking has now been made on the voucher with the supplier for this experience.

If you do come across any further problems in regards to your booking, please do contact our friendly Customer Services team on 0344 504 0844.
"A fabulous experience! Would thoroughly recommend it 😀"
"Should be half the price atleast for what you receive. No clear instructions online about having to active the voucher to print a form to fill and pay for another delivery to send it elsewhere. It took 3weeks exactly to receive my item after voucher activation. Poor customer service while I enquired after two weeks of waiting."
Hi there, thank you for your recent review.

With our vouchers, they do need to be activated for the booking details to be received however we do advise on the physical voucher itself to activate your voucher to view these. We do aim to make our vouchers as transparent as possible and we can only sincerely apologise if this had been missed.

Having looked into your voucher, we can see you had been in contact with our Customer Services team and they had been looking into this further for you to see when your item would be received.

We are happy to hear you have now received your item.
"Fantastic service. Very easy to purchase and explains how to redeem vouchers with ease. They have some fantastic offers that can ssve you a lot of money and the customer service is happy to answer any questions you may have."
"a fantastic day well arranged by all concerned . had a constant smile on my face ."
Virgin Experience Days is rated 4.00 based on 1,254 reviews