Virgin Experience Days Reviews

Read Virgin Experience Days Reviews

social.media@virginexperiencedays.co.uk

Virgin Experience DaysStamford HouseBoston DriveBourne End SL8 5YS

Tell us how Virgin Experience Days made you happy
Good value for money, well organised day out. Done at our own pace so no need to rush about.
Wedgewood Experience Day totally relaxing. Booking made so easy following simple instructions. No fuss or bother would recommend using Virgin Experience Days to everyone.
This was bought for me as a Valentine's present and it was worth every penny that my partner spent! From the venue itself, to the quality of the food, to the performance by the cast, it was fantastic from start to finish. The three main actors were great and made everyone feel strangely welcome. It was such an immersive experience that involved in single person there that night and I would happily pay to go again. I wasn't sure what to expect at first but am so glad we had the chance to go.
Excellent range of experiences and of surprisingly good quality. I went to a comedy show for my birthday using this service and loved it. Would 100% recommend it.
Fantastic Service. I had a one night stay in the big blue hotel in Blackpool. Great food and facilities.
It was a lovely experience with magical views. The drink prices weren’t too bad. However there should be more tables as we were told off for sitting on the floor
A lovely idea as a gift for family, a friend, a thank you or simply because you love them. An opportunity to be able to choose an experience, something of interest, old or new.
Great afternoon out
Great day out
My boyfriend and I visited the Terrace on Piccadilly and we had a wonderful evening. The waiters were so friendly, our glasses were never empty and the food was delicious!
Very good range of experiences - so far have known what we have wanted so not needed to browse too much - great range to suit all budgets
Very easy to book and great value for money
We visited Aldwick Estate vineyard in Somerset. Excellent host made the tour of this family run estate a warm experience unlike visiting a large commercial venture. The outside tour of the estate set in the beautiful Somerset countryside was followed by a generous tasting of 3 of their excellent wines. We learned a lot and enjoyed it immensely. Highly recommended. Would make a great gift for the wine lover among your family and friends.
Amazing great value experience when it said the ultimate experience it wasn't wrong great day helpful staff
Excellent ride .staff very professional
Amazing service! I use the site a lot as it is the perfect present and will continue to use it more often. I have had some lovely times using VED
Great experience. as a Manchester United Season Ticket holder (Stretford End) I found the tour a wonderful insight into what happens on match days and walking out down the players tunnel was wonderful. Tour guides had great knowledge, communicated with enthusiasm.
Really good choice for everyone 😁
Brilliant way to gift adventures or days out giving plenty of choices
A wonderful and memorable experience
Virgin Experience Days is rated 4.14 based on 2,009 reviews