Virgin Experience Days Reviews

Read Virgin Experience Days Reviews

social.media@virginexperiencedays.co.uk

Virgin Experience DaysStamford HouseBoston DriveBourne End SL8 5YS

Tell us how Virgin Experience Days made you happy
Brilliant lunch at Skylon Restaurant!
Friendly service from Andy at Cambridge Zoo and together we laid down a self penned song from scratch in the two hour period, despite arriving with no backing track or instruments. That was good going! Studio was cosy and Cambridge is always worth a visit.
Best day of my life feeding 2 sloths and learning even more about them . Zoo was superb and staff brilliant . Highly recommended !
Excellent variety of vouchers and deals, something there for everyone
Great stuff, we went to a hilarious comedy night for such a decent price. Makes a great present!!
Great experience, gin tasting in a bar, friendly & welcoming place, quirky & comfy, stayed for a while & took our time. Jenever Gin Bar Liverpool, great time. Got two more experiences to do as wedding presents, can’t wait.
The Choctails and Chocolates experience was great fun. We made a delicious chocolate martini and chocolate truffles. The experience was easy to book, although the venue isn’t very close to any underground station. My one gripe is that it states a “Choctails” experience which implies more than one drink. I wouldn’t have downed mine so quickly if I knew I was only getting 1 drink!
I was bought the Glass Blowing Experience for my birthday, it was the second time I did this and was even more enjoyable than the first time. Ricky is a great tutor and I've learnt such a lot from him. I would definitely recommend it.
Went on an Original Chocolate making workshop. We had a really good time and learnt a little bit too! Would definitely recommend to any chocoholics.
I have had a few experience days through Virgin and every time ive found them brilliant! From helicopter rides to spa days its really a fantastic gift!
Easy to use & a brilliant experience
Excellent stay at the Vermont hotel Newcastle.. the booking process was very easy and the staff were extremely helpful!
A brilliant 60th birthday present so easy to arrange. Excellent idea
Really enjoyed the gin tasting. Very knowledgeable staff.
Good value for money, well organised day out. Done at our own pace so no need to rush about.
Wedgewood Experience Day totally relaxing. Booking made so easy following simple instructions. No fuss or bother would recommend using Virgin Experience Days to everyone.
This was bought for me as a Valentine's present and it was worth every penny that my partner spent! From the venue itself, to the quality of the food, to the performance by the cast, it was fantastic from start to finish. The three main actors were great and made everyone feel strangely welcome. It was such an immersive experience that involved in single person there that night and I would happily pay to go again. I wasn't sure what to expect at first but am so glad we had the chance to go.
Excellent range of experiences and of surprisingly good quality. I went to a comedy show for my birthday using this service and loved it. Would 100% recommend it.
Fantastic Service. I had a one night stay in the big blue hotel in Blackpool. Great food and facilities.
It was a lovely experience with magical views. The drink prices weren’t too bad. However there should be more tables as we were told off for sitting on the floor
Virgin Experience Days is rated 4.13 based on 2,030 reviews