Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very good quality and does the job fantastic.
Great value for money.
Very Quick Turnaround will use again
Wonderfull,!! went the extra mile to make sure I got my job finished,
many thank's to Mel, delivery was supa quick would highly recommend
many thank's
Good prices and product quality and quick delivery. Will be ordering from Viking again in the future
No problems. Now stop bothering me!
It has happened on a couple of times I have ordered items they have been out of stock and I have not been informed and I have had to contact you about progress, so in all not very impressed
Hi David
Many thanks for your review and I am sorry that you are disappointed with our communication. I have tracked back on your order and can see that you placed it at 10.18am on Wednesday Oct 9th and we responded regarding a delay in dispatch at 10.36am on the same day. Sometimes these responses go into peoples spam/junk folders so my apologies that you did not receive this. I can also see from our DPD on line tracking service that you received your delivery on Monday Oct 14th which was 3 working days after you placed it. I am sorry if this timescale did not meet your expectations.
Kind Regards. Melanie.
Very helpful, sent me samples to try before I bought.
No issue product as described
Excellent product and service
Great service, good product and a smooth process from ordering up to when we received our goods. Many thanks.
Thanks for the good service. Sent what they had in stock & the back order came within the week. We were on line customers but it was easy to ring & sort out our order. Thanks to all @ Viking for helping with our house build.
Chris
I found Viking to be great and have a good stock of specialist tapes supported by well presented technical data.

The tape cane quickly but I did find the postage costs a bit on the expensive side.
Placed order in the afternoon and arrived when needed, easy to use web site and easy ordering process.
Quick delivery to Ireland and best price around .
Although the purchase arrived too late for use on our project (due to courier!!),
the Viking team were very quick and efficient dealing with a refund.

Would recommend.
Placed an order online, confirmation came through followed by email stating 7-10 days. Goods turned up in 3 days. Placed a 2nd order, required urgently so paid extra for fast delivery, order confirmation came through followed by the same email stating 7-10 days - as this was false information on previous order ignored it. Goods didn't arrive in specified time so had to call, advised not enough stock. Why isn't the web ordering linked to the stock? Had we know this before placing the order we would have looked elsewhere, reluctant to use the site again now especially for anything needed quickly.
Good Afternoon Jennifer
Thank you for your review which has prompted me to look into your order.
I can see that we have stock due in to fulfil your order either later today or tomorrow, because of the special offer on this product (which you took advantage of on your first order) we have had a mad rush on this item.

I will refund your carriage in full but still send your order on an overnight before 10.30am delivery via DPD at our cost in way of an apology as soon as the stock arrives.

I appreciate how frustrating the stock situation must be for which I apologies, with the amount of products we have on our web site we can’t always guarantee immediate delivery and in this case predict demand.

Kind Regards
Melanie
Ordered 4 items.
3 items arrived in 10 days around.
Over 2 weeks but still waiting 1 item with no information.
Too small order (£79) to give normal service?
Hi and thank you for your review. We value all our reviews good and bad so thank you for sharing your experience. I can see from our system that we advised you via e mail of a delay to your order when you placed it, unfortunately with the substantial amount of products we have on our web site it is not possible to keep everything in stock. We then spoke to you on the 21st August and sent you a part shipment and the last item on your order is due to leave this Friday and that has been communicated to you via e mail.
We pride ourselves on keeping in touch with all our Customers irrelevant of the value of their order so I am sorry that we did not fulfill your expectations on this occasion. Kind Regards. The Viking Team.
items arrived on time, they were packed well and are doing the job they are intended for very well.
Really helpful great advise found me just the right solution to my sticky problem would highly recommend them propt and easy to deal with.
I found this company to be excellent when purchasing. They had exactly what i was needed and the quantity. The delivery method was precise and on time.
I would not spend my time writing this review if they were not worth it.
Viking Tapes is rated 4.49 based on 132 reviews