Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
The tape arrived on tine no problem and was cheaper than else where, problem is it’s not really painters tape and it’s pulled all the paint from the new walls and left me with 2 days of sanding and filling, and another day of painting to put it right. I wouldn’t use this tape to mask. Gutted.....
Great service. Great product info, good range and fast and efficient delivery.
Outstanding service in a difficult time and delivery before it was anticipated.
Fantastic service will definitely use again.
Easy to purchase and deal with, particulaurily as a small independent! Would recommend over other companies!
It was very easy to order arrived very quick
Products ordered arrived promptly and well packaged. Have not used them yet but are as ordered and do not anticipate any problems. Would buy again from this supplier
Fast delivery. Only problem is you have to buy in bulk. We are only a small shop so did not need the full amount. I will try offload to a friend.
Perfect product, just what I wanted to cover my flash lines.
excellent service , good product .
Quick delivery and exactly as described - thank you!
Fast shipping and great product
A good tape - used for art work
After ordering online I got a call saying that due to the current situation they didn`t have my requested product in stock. However, I spoke to their "Technical Guy" and he recommended an alternative which did the job.
Very Helpful.
I have made two recent orders with Viking. On both occasions I have had a phone call to explain the slight delay I would experience due to them working only with skeleton staff. This is great customer service and they even refunded the express delivery charge I paid. The product, foam strip for making face shields is excellent too.
The wind turbine blade protective tape arrived on time but time will tell how long it lasts.
Easy web purchase, and fast dispatch and delivery, no problems at all.
Excellent company to deal with, kept fully updated of progress of order, fast response to emails
Problem has now been resolved after contacting PayPal. A full refund has been received from Viking. Thank you.
Poor quality and not as advertised!!!!!!!!!!! Although contact with Viking was good they have not resolved the problem.
Viking Tapes is rated 4.46 based on 192 reviews